Garland, "I am not the president's lawyer"

You sheeple watch Biden mumbling and bumbling about children stroking his leg hair yet believe big brother when told there is nothing wrong with him.

The same is true for Garland. You are too stupidity d and too partisan to see with your own eyes and listen with your own ears. You need your masters to tell you what's what, instead.
My, that's a lot of low IQ, whiny dogma.

So, if you have cried it all out:

How is Garland acting like Biden's lawyer?

Haha, you don't have one goddamn thing, do you?

Off to Newsmax...

I'm being a little hyperbolic but not by much. Feeling "scared" for their own life or the lives of the public is the standard.

I don't think you're a good judge of sounding idiotic since your solution is to ziptie all the dozens of rioters one by one as they patiently wait by the window for the police to get to them.

I know, I know, that's not really your solution. The truth is you have only a half baked alternative scenario and you are going to refuse to discuss it any further because you're a hack.

No, it isn't. It's being afraid of severe harm or their life. That isn't scared.

OH A BLACK CAT BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!!

is that the standard?

How do you think they handle other riots?

And your only solution is shoot the bitch.

My, that's a lot of low IQ, whiny dogma.

So, if you have cried it all out:

How is Garland acting like Biden's lawyer?

Haha, you don't have one goddamn thing, do you?

Off to Newsmax...
If you actually had much in the way of IQ, you would have the ability to observe the world directly, little prole.

No, it isn't. It's being afraid of severe harm or their life. That isn't scared.
Jesus christ, did you type that? Scared and afraid mean the same thing you dipshit.
How do you think they handle other riots?
They retreat and regroup.

The officers in that hallway couldn't retreat any further. This isn't your typical riot.

Jesus christ, did you type that? Scared and afraid mean the same thing you dipshit.

The officers in that hallway couldn't retreat any further. This isn't your typical riot.

Not afraid, "fear of severe bodily harm or death".

It's why there are guidelines, not just words like "scared"

The hallway was a dead end? Where did they get the congresscritters out from then?

I'm being a little hyperbolic but not by much. Feeling "scared" for their own life or the lives of the public is the standard.

I don't think you're a good judge of sounding idiotic since your solution is to ziptie all the dozens of rioters one by one as they patiently wait by the window for the police to get to them.

I know, I know, that's not really your solution. The truth is you have only a half baked alternative scenario and you are going to refuse to discuss it any further because you're a hack.
So why pray tell was Lt. Byrd the ONLY member of law enforcement that day that became "scared for his own life", Marener? What happened that made him think lethal force was justified? He just watched the three Police Officers on the other side of the doorway walk away unharmed. It's should be obvious at that point that the protesters are not there to hurt the Police...rather they are there to stop what's happening in the House Chamber. If Byrd simply stands to the side of the doorway...those protesters at some point breach the door and head down the hall towards the House Chamber. They aren't going to do a thing to him. Why would they? The people in the House Chamber are being evacuated at that very moment but there is still a doorway that is guarded by officers armed with automatic weapons. There is no way that unarmed group is going to breach THAT door if those officers inside defend it with force! So why did Byrd decide to kill Ashli Babbitt?

Not afraid, "fear of severe bodily harm or death".
No shit. That's what I wrote.

The hallway was a dead end? Where did they get the congresscritters out from then?
Congress was in the chamber next to them. The hallway was the last defensible location. That's why they had it barricaded.

You know what else the guidelines say? There's no duty to retreat.

Congress was in the chamber next to them. The hallway was the last defensible location. That's why they had it barricaded.

"scared" for their own life, is too general.

Any protection detail that stands when they can safely retreat are idiots.

Unless they expect an ambush from another side.

Why couldn't they retreat? Walk down the hall. The protesters wouldn't have cared a bit and you KNOW it!

The doorway to the Chamber was the last defensible location, Marener. Was that door manned? By law enforcement wielding automatic weapons? The House Chamber was emptying out.

"scared" for their own life, is too general.

Any protection detail that stands when they can safely retreat are idiots.

Unless they expect an ambush from another side.
They didn’t feel they could safely retreat.

I think it’s hilarious you think you know better.

Why couldn't they retreat? Walk down the hall. The protesters wouldn't have cared a bit and you KNOW it!
Because they needed to defend members of Congress.

The violent mob was there to get to Congress. That much we know.

Because they needed to defend members of Congress.

The violent mob was there to get to Congress. That much we know.
They were there to stop a proceedure. There wasn't a single member of Congress that was harmed by a protester. I don't think there was anyone harmed inside of the Capitol building that I know of. The protesters weren't there to hurt people. That's a lie that's been put forth by the left and their mouthpieces in the media.

The members of the House were almost all out of the Chamber and that's before the protesters have breached the outer doorway. They would have ALL been out of the Chamber before the door to the Chamber was breached.

Forum List

Back