Garland, "I am not the president's lawyer"

That cop felt he was among the last line of defense between members of Congress and the mob chanting "hang Pence" and "where are you Nancy?" The fault for the shooting fails on the poor deluded fool who was shot.

That is a lie.
Clearly just 2 cops in front of the barricaded door were sufficient to hold off the protestors for the entire video.
But near the end of the video, those 2 cops were joined by a third, and then all 3 moved 20' off to the side.
That can only have been to deliberately encourage the demonstrators to get through, and that could only had been because all the members of congress had already left.
So then clearly when Bryn deliberately fired a fatal shot at Babbitt, he knew she was totally unarmed, there was nothing to "protect", and it was just a deliberate and unjustifiable murder.

You're giving up, and not even trying to respond to me.

That's how you know you're losing.

I've made my point. By this page of a thread it's the same shit over and over.

I can keep this up because like most Engineers, I got mild OCD.

The room wasn’t empty.

But the only people left in the House room were aids, journalists, or tourists, who all wanted to be there, had opportunities to leave and did not want to, were not at all at any risk, and Bryn did not have a right to shoot anyone over.

I have officially fought fires, yes. My wife needed an abortion in the fifth month. I have been in combat. I have experience that you don't, so, yes, I can tell your opinions, based on my experiences, are worthless.

There has not been any combat that was warranted since 1812, so the fact you allowed yourself to be manipulated into murdering innocents, does not count on your side.

I've made my point. By this page of a thread it's the same shit over and over.

I can keep this up because like most Engineers, I got mild OCD.
I’ve explained the problems with your point.

Like most engineers, you find yourself to be above being able to be criticized.

Again, your plan is to allow the rioters to stream through the door unimpeded. It’s a stupid alternative.

Maybe they’ll line up nicely to be detained!

Your opinions are meaningless in the face of the facts.

Opinions are never meaningless in a free society, what they can be is disagreed with or discounted.

Either due to the opinions themselves, or the source.

The facts are she was shot by the officer. That she was hanging through the window, and that she was unarmed. That there were other officers on his side, Officers on her side, and he was the only one who opened fire.

Those are the facts.

Again, your plan is to allow the rioters to stream through the door unimpeded. It’s a stupid alternative.

Wrong.
Again, the video proves the 2 cops in front of the door were sufficient and successful.
We all then saw the cops being joined by a third, and then all the cops abandoning the door and moving 20' to the side, for no apparent reason.
So the only possible explanation is that the police WANTED Ashlie to go through the window and into the hallway for some reason.
The only 2 possible reasons for that which come to mind are:
1. All members of Congress had finally left and there was no longer anything to protect.
2. The police wanted an excuse to start murdering demonstrators.

Which ever you pick makes Byrn a murderer who should have been convicted.
And there is no possible defense for Byrn since he had dozens of alternatives to murder.
He could have pushed her back out the window.
He could have use pepper spray.
He could have taser her.
He could have shouted a warning.
He could have fired a warning shot in the floor.
He could have fired a wounding shot.
Etc.

And I've countered them.

By staying in this thread I am being criticized, so your point is invalid.

And your plan is to justify shooting an unarmed woman because you hate her and people like her.

And I've countered them.

By staying in this thread I am being criticized, so your point is invalid.

And your plan is to justify shooting an unarmed woman because you hate her and people like her.
What a stupid post. No one hates Ashlii. She made a terrible error. The LEO was correct and you wrong.

Many of your ramblings are worthless, Marty. And plenty of us are quite satisfied in pointing that out every time you do it.

Being called "worthless" by an empty canister like you is a badge of fucking honor.

You couldn't point out the Full Moon on a clear night.

Forum List

Back