Gas was high throughout trump admin.

Silly. It was over $5 a gallon some places in the US….Big effin deal. If all you want to do is play the highest price game, let’s do it.
“The U.S. average price for regular gasoline hit an all-time high of $4.11 per gallon on July 7, 2008.” It’s about that price now in Arkansas.
You claimed gas prices were falling faster than ever before, I am asking where this is occurring, you do know where don't you or are you making crap up as you go?

In our system there is a huge difference between Billy Carter and Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden's living is the direction in which passes for many Americans in their worst ways in life and has not recanted anything.
You do have the hots for Hunter.

Speaking of “high” I suspect Peneloplop’s gotten into some dangerous stuff.

She doesn’t grasp how much worse gas prices are under Senile Brandon. Oh, and almost all other prices, too.

The world is fine without Trump. But you and Trump still think he’s president.
On the contrary, we know who to hold responsible for the current state of the union, and it's not TRUMP!. 'Tis the Quid Pro sycophants who cannot bring themselves to even admit he has anything to do with it.

Gas prices fluctuate, depending on the world situation and the whims of the gas and oil companies.

As far as gas prices dropping? They have done fairly well here in Newberry SC over the past couple of months. At one time, just about a month and a half ago, they were sitting at 4.55/gal. Today, I went and bought gas for the lawnmowers with my soon to be father in law, and the price was 3.86/gal. Saw gas prices in Columbia yesterday that were down to 3.60/gal.

Yes, gas prices are dropping again, and they have dropped almost a full dollar from what they were a month and a half ago here in the Columbia/Newberry SC area. I don't blame the President, I blame the gas companies for skyrocketing prices.

Gas prices fluctuate, depending on the world situation and the whims of the gas and oil companies.

As far as gas prices dropping? They have done fairly well here in Newberry SC over the past couple of months. At one time, just about a month and a half ago, they were sitting at 4.55/gal. Today, I went and bought gas for the lawnmowers with my soon to be father in law, and the price was 3.86/gal. Saw gas prices in Columbia yesterday that were down to 3.60/gal.

Yes, gas prices are dropping again, and they have dropped almost a full dollar from what they were a month and a half ago here in the Columbia/Newberry SC area. I don't blame the President, I blame the gas companies for skyrocketing prices.

Newberry?🥰🥰🥰

Forum List

Back