Gas was high throughout trump admin.

Weren't YOU the one talking about Private Jets not affecting climate change as bad... This video is for you dumbass

If you could read, I rightfully claimed that jets are more efficient passenger miles the cars . That‘s from science not your little jerk off video. You have no science to back you up, just illiteracy.

If you could read, I rightfully claimed that jets are more efficient passenger miles the cars . That‘s from science not your little jerk off video. You have no science to back you up, just illiteracy.
Except the video quotes science you moron,you'd know if you watched it instead of exploding into another Reeee fest when proven wrong

You lose again... Dumbass

Just saying, Republicans are full of crap.

Gasoline was $2.42 when Trump left office; and current prices are more than 50% higher than the peak price during hist (first) term, hun. Or is this post a tacit acknowledgement that Trump actually did win and is our legitimate President?

Except the video quotes science you moron,you'd know if you watched it instead of exploding into another Reeee fest when proven wrong

Wow, you have a jerk off video that does no such thing.
You are a lost little boy, out of league.

Wow, you have a jerk off video that does no such thing.
You are a lost little boy, out of league.
Mmmmm Reeee harder for me. I drink your tears I drink them up:boo_hoo14:325 metric tons of carbon emissions since Biden stole office by John Kerry's private plane

You lose again ready to concede?

You’re afraid to just Google air travel CO2 emmisions vs automobile travel aren’t you. Typical anti science guy who day dreamed in school and copied off everyone else‘s papers. Do your homework boy wonder.

You’re afraid to just Google air travel CO2 emmisions vs automobile travel aren’t you. Typical anti science guy who day dreamed in school and copied off everyone else‘s papers. Do your homework boy wonder.
325 metric tons of carbon by Kerry's private Jet since Biden stole office. Google that dumbass and I accept your concession

325 metric tons of carbon by Kerry's private Jet since Biden stole office. Google that dumbass and I accept your concession
Vs what ? The shit coming out of your mouth or ass. What is the source dufus ?
Ligit sources all agree….you’re a fool.
[URL

Last edited:
Vs what ? The shit coming out of your mouth or ass. What is the source dufus ?
Ligit sources all agree….you’re a fool.
[URL
Again those were in the video or do you not agree with Federal Data now

Concession again noted, you've lost so many times in this thread it's embarrassing. Keep coming back dumbass schooling you is fun

You’re not any bad guy. But I can’t see why price of oil varying from one day to the next decides anything. It’s the average price over time vs the potential savings from another source. It was nothing personal.

Besides, the closer you withdraw an energy source to the sun, the more efficient it is. Solar cells have unlimited potential. At some point, a car will be driven all night from the charge it gets during the day IMO. It’s a ways off, but the energy is there.
Actually, a car has an area of about 8 square meters and the solar power that reaches the earth is about a kW per square meter. That means that in a perfect world a car can collect in a day not quite the energy of 3 gallons of gasoline. In the real world a solar panel can bring in a fourth of that. Add clouds & shadows and it gets worse.

That's why solar cars have never taken over the market.

Actually, a car has an area of about 8 square meters and the solar power that reaches the earth is about a kW per square meter.
Wrong. That’s one Kw PER HOUR not per day. 8 hour day is 64 KW from 8 square meters. Typical EV has a 60 Kw battery, for full charge with ease; that's a trip of 250 miles. If you drive during the day, you’re recharging then. The average driver commute of 80 miles easily accomplishes this. So commuting day or night is easily done for free.

Wrong. That’s one Kw PER HOUR not per day. 8 hour day is 64 KW from 8 square meters. Typical EV has a 60 Kw battery, for full charge with ease; that's a trip of 250 miles. If you drive during the day, you’re recharging then. The average driver commute of 80 miles easily accomplishes this. So commuting day or night is easily done for free.
Let's go back to what you said. You said:
...a car will be driven all night from the charge it gets during the day...
We looked at how much energy comes from the sun on to the surface of the car. I said 12 hours per day and you said 8 hours. Whatever.

Let's understand that a gallon of gasoline has over 35kWh of energy. This is science stuff and a lot of folks have difficulty here. Do you understand that a car cannot run all night on the amount of energy from (your 8 hours) less than 2 gallons of gasoline?

We can later get into the fact that current solar panels can only collect a fourth of the energy that comes in and the fact that a moving vehicle encounters shadows and clouds.

Let's go back to what you said. You said:

We looked at how much energy comes from the sun on to the surface of the car. I said 12 hours per day and you said 8 hours. Whatever.

Let's understand that a gallon of gasoline has over 35kWh of energy. This is science stuff and a lot of folks have difficulty here. Do you understand that a car cannot run all night on the amount of energy from (your 8 hours) less than 2 gallons of gasoline?

We can later get into the fact that current solar panels can only collect a fourth of the energy that comes in and the fact that a moving vehicle encounters shadows and clouds.
Easily. What you don’t know is that city driving is where an EV excels. Once charged, you can easily drive an all electric car ALL night long in mixed driving. City driving alone could extend the driving time well beyond that. You’re comparing apples with oranges and are mistaken. You’re assuming that EVs use ICE engines and operate at the same efficiency which is ridiculous. Electric motors today are over 90% efficient. So your btu numbers are way off comparing them to an ice engine which is 1/4 to 1/3 as efficient. Your comparison is filled with inaccuracies.

Forum List

Back