Gas went up 32 cents from the time I went to work to getting off work today. FJB

Getting taxed by the mile won’t be too funny either. I bet all the jerks who made fun of people talking about this a few years ago are eating their own words even if they don’t know it 🤸🏽‍♀️

Just think America has fallen and going to your local store won’t be an option.
Having a choice will not be an option.
Remember you will own nothing and be happy.

View attachment 610367
What you mean is living tax-free from the property and personal taxes which is desirable.

I'm calling your side out for being dirt bags........I'm very calmly doing it.

I don't like you.........AT ALL.......Ya'll suck.......

Yes..........that is my opinion Mr. Mooner.
I don't have a side to hate since I hate both sides, so tough titty kitty you are stuck with leadership from two parties that are not worth the effort to support.

I don't have a side to hate since I hate both sides, so tough titty kitty you are stuck with leadership from two parties that are not worth the effort to support.
And yet you almost always troll for the left..........Make fun of others is all you do......

Standard you get your rocks off on it trolling...............It's been that way for a long time........

And yet you almost always troll for the left..........Make fun of others is all you do......

Standard you get your rocks off on it trolling...............It's been that way for a long time........
Yes, I do, I will admit it, but what I don't do is get pissy over gas prices since they tend to fluctuate since the market plays games with supply and demand. Pointing fingers at the wrong person are most laughable and will show ignorance of the system...

Just wait. Joe's war with Russia is going to drive fuel costs up a LOT higher. You haven't seen anything yet just how much this clueless fucker in the WH will boggle things. He has already made all of us targets by Russia for retaliation endangering all Americans.

Stolen elections have dreadful consequences.

Never underestimate how badly the corrupted criminal democrat party and their far left trained rats can go to screw things up.
Biden and the left are allies of both Russia and China both counties have political beliefs that align more closely to the left in the US than conservative beliefs .

Yes, I do, I will admit it, but what I don't do is get pissy over gas prices since they tend to fluctuate since the market plays games with supply and demand. Pointing fingers at the wrong person are most laughable and will show ignorance of the system...
should the US increase fuel production to lower fuel prices and hurt Russian profits ?

Yawn..................This isn't caused by the dang markets...........THIS IS CAUSED BY POLICY......and the Globalists control it all over the world.

Day one Brandon attacked drilling..........this after they wiped out too many small Frackers from the Plannedemic

should the US increase fuel production to lower fuel prices and hurt Russian profits ?
Fuel production is increasing and will as long as the price doesn't drop to negative prices as it did during Trump in 2020. We still lead the world in oil and natural gas production. yet market prices do not always reflect supply and can be influenced by geopolitics.

Yawn..................This isn't caused by the dang markets...........THIS IS CAUSED BY POLICY......and the Globalists control it all over the world.

Day one Brandon attacked drilling..........this after they wiped out too many small Frackers from the Plannedemic
The only companies increasing oil drilling are the small oil production companies because the giant corporate ones are playing the game of waiting to make prices increase.

LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Prominent business leaders in the U.S. shale industry have been proselytising about their newfound commitment to restricting output growth to protect prices and profit margins.

But the rate of new drilling and production is climbing in response to rising prices ― albeit more slowly than during the frenzied growth of the first (2009–2014) and second (2016–2019) shale booms.

Nearly 80 weeks after hitting a cyclical low, the number of rigs drilling for oil has risen by 348 (an average of 4.4 per week), according to data from oilfield services company Baker Hughes.

The rise compares with increases of 433 (5.5 per week) and 584 (7.4 per week) at the same point after the last two cyclical lows in 2016 and 2009 respectively.

(Chartbook: https://tmsnrt.rs/3tbo9qU)

The number of rigs is rising at roughly similar rates in the Permian Basin (2.4 per week) and the other oil-rich shale plays (2.0 per week).

As a result, onshore production from the Lower 48 states rose in six of the seven months between May 2021 and November 2021, the most recent month for which production statistics are available.

I bought gas today going to work early this morning at $3.29. On the way home that same gas station was at $3.61.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say. FUCK JOE BIDEN.

No link as I saw it with my own eyes in Lower Mississippi today.

... mid-grade gasoline averages $ 4.40-ish .. around here today..

Biden's boobs are morons.. it's a fact .. ;)

Forum List

Back