Gas went up 32 cents from the time I went to work to getting off work today. FJB

I filled up Sunday. I had a bad feeling.
Gas just jumped $2.00 a gallon. It is now over seven bucks a gal.
Fuck Joe is getting all the credit.

He has been doing this since day 1. More drilling means more supply DUMMY.
He thinks he is forcing everyone into green energy.

I bought gas today going to work early this morning at $3.29. On the way home that same gas station was at $3.61.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say. FUCK JOE BIDEN.

No link as I saw it with my own eyes in Lower Mississippi today.
You sound like you think it's a bad thing that the Democrats burned the country down for wealth and power!

And I think that's VERY selfish!

I bought gas today going to work early this morning at $3.29. On the way home that same gas station was at $3.61.

Yea, it was 3.65 yesterday. This morning it was $4.06.

FUCK JOE BIDEN

How many miles do you drive, in a month?

So gas rises, I HATE IT TOO, even at a $1.00 per gallon more.
That is .......

Let's do the math at $1.00 per gallon increase.

At a modest 20 MPG, at 1,000 Miles per month,

What is the EXTRA pay,
and
Biggest Question is
Can you afford the$100 increase?

We've been watching the amazing rise of stock-market traded oil (Brent and Nymex) this week. Brent hit $116 per barrel today and settled at $111, where it's been for two days now. This is big news, as it was just in the $80s and low $90s.

This is why gasoline is going up so fast. Biden today refused to ban purchases of Russian oil despite the war ---- because it would raise fuel prices so much. What do people think of that?

We've been watching the amazing rise of stock-market traded oil (Brent and Nymex) this week. Brent hit $116 per barrel today and settled at $111, where it's been for two days now. This is big news, as it was just in the $80s and low $90s.

This is why gasoline is going up so fast. Biden today refused to ban purchases of Russian oil despite the war ---- because it would raise fuel prices so much. What do people think of that?

For the right wing, it's much like the vaccine hesitancy.... in one breath they criticize Joe for covid deaths, in the next breath, they refuse to take the jab.
For the right wing, it's much like the 2020 election...in one breath they cry voter fraud, in the next breath they don't call the election of the brat pack illegitimate.
For the right wing, it's much like the gas prices...they cry about continuing to buy oil from Russia, but whine about the shortage of petroleum that causes spikes in prices.

Why not a stimulus bill to buy gasoline? Would that make them happy? Of course not... Nothing would.

It's a race to the bottom for JB. As in: what does a presidency with approval ratings in the teens look like?

For the right wing, it's much like the vaccine hesitancy.... in one breath they criticize Joe for covid deaths, in the next breath, they refuse to take the jab.
For the right wing, it's much like the 2020 election...in one breath they cry voter fraud, in the next breath they don't call the election of the brat pack illegitimate.
For the right wing, it's much like the gas prices...they cry about continuing to buy oil from Russia, but whine about the shortage of petroleum that causes spikes in prices.

Why not a stimulus bill to buy gasoline? Would that make them happy? Of course not... Nothing would.

Liberals, being the simple, literal thinkers they are, never imagine their own tactics can or will be turned on them.

Not fun, is it? Pity

People all over the world are refusing to take the vaccine

its a lie to call them rightwingers

I went two days ago. ..super is through the roof...it's only gonna get worse .....for us
Not so much for Vladimir the mediocre

fcxxdxcfddfcvf a.jpeg

fkdkcmcmfkjf.jpeg

How many miles do you drive, in a month?

So gas rises, I HATE IT TOO, even at a $1.00 per gallon more.
That is .......

Let's do the math at $1.00 per gallon increase.

At a modest 20 MPG, at 1,000 Miles per month,

What is the EXTRA pay,
and
Biggest Question is
Can you afford the$100 increase?
More excuses from the I love Brandon club for being a dang Locust. Your asshole purposely attacked oil again and he and youbcan kiss my ass.

Not to worry. It's only temporary - until the next rise.

The anti drilling anti pipeline president Obama did nothing

Forum List

Back