Gas went up 32 cents from the time I went to work to getting off work today. FJB

The only companies increasing oil drilling are the small oil production companies because the giant corporate ones are playing the game of waiting to make prices increase.

LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Prominent business leaders in the U.S. shale industry have been proselytising about their newfound commitment to restricting output growth to protect prices and profit margins.

But the rate of new drilling and production is climbing in response to rising prices ― albeit more slowly than during the frenzied growth of the first (2009–2014) and second (2016–2019) shale booms.

Nearly 80 weeks after hitting a cyclical low, the number of rigs drilling for oil has risen by 348 (an average of 4.4 per week), according to data from oilfield services company Baker Hughes.

The rise compares with increases of 433 (5.5 per week) and 584 (7.4 per week) at the same point after the last two cyclical lows in 2016 and 2009 respectively.

(Chartbook: https://tmsnrt.rs/3tbo9qU)

The number of rigs is rising at roughly similar rates in the Permian Basin (2.4 per week) and the other oil-rich shale plays (2.0 per week).

As a result, onshore production from the Lower 48 states rose in six of the seven months between May 2021 and November 2021, the most recent month for which production statistics are available.

He has been doing this since day 1. More drilling means more supply DUMMY.

Fuel production is increasing and will as long as the price doesn't drop to negative prices as it did during Trump in 2020. We still lead the world in oil and natural gas production. yet market prices do not always reflect supply and can be influenced by geopolitics.
fuel production is increasing ??? why ?? i thought the left wanted to decrease production because of climate change !! but in reality we arent producing as much as we were during the last admin ! why has it taken so long for the left to entertain the idea of producing more and buying less Russian fuel ?

He has been doing this since day 1. More drilling means more supply DUMMY.

Biden outpaces Trump in issuing drilling permits on public lands​

The widening gulf between the president’s policies on oil, gas and coal extraction and his initial promises has raised questions about his climate goals​

I bought gas today going to work early this morning at $3.29. On the way home that same gas station was at $3.61.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say. FUCK JOE BIDEN.

No link as I saw it with my own eyes in Lower Mississippi today.

$3.99 per gallon for regular here in Penn's Woods. Looks like we'll be seeing $4 per gallon real soon.

fuel production is increasing ??? why ?? i thought the left wanted to decrease production because of climate change !! but in reality we arent producing as much as we were during the last admin ! why has it taken so long for the left to entertain the idea of producing more and buying less Russian fuel ?
The "left" is not in control of oil production, in case you missed it we are capitalists in the US.

The "left" is not in control of oil production, in case you missed it we are capitalists in the US.
You just deny permits over and over again.......forcing oil companies to sue the Gov't to drill......

But of course that doesn't control anything in that Moonbat mind of yours.

Yes we are about 100,000 barrels less than last year yet, that is up to the capitalist to decide if they want to expand or not
The BLM currently manages 37,496 Federal oil and gas leases covering 26.6 million acres with nearly 96,100 wells.

Report on the Federal Oil and Gas Leasing Program

we are producing over a million per barrels per day less than peak production produced in 2019 before the pandemic !

Pinch off supply and the price goes up.

Flood the market and the price (value) goes down.

Need examples?

Gasoline
The U.S. currency

Proof of both.

You voted it; suck it up and tighten your belt and park the SUV.

Here it was $3.35/gal this morning. Now it's hovering around $3.95/gal here in some places. The gas station I go to is currently at $3.85/gal.

I heard it will reach around 5 bucks by end of the month.

Forum List

Back