Gas went up 32 cents from the time I went to work to getting off work today. FJB

I bought gas today going to work early this morning at $3.29. On the way home that same gas station was at $3.61.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say. FUCK JOE BIDEN.

No link as I saw it with my own eyes in Lower Mississippi today.
You don't want us to boycott Russia, do you?

I bought gas today going to work early this morning at $3.29. On the way home that same gas station was at $3.61.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say. FUCK JOE BIDEN.

No link as I saw it with my own eyes in Lower Mississippi today.

Getting taxed by the mile won’t be too funny either. I bet all the jerks who made fun of people talking about this a few years ago are eating their own words even if they don’t know it 🤸🏽‍♀️

Just think America has fallen and going to your local store won’t be an option.
Having a choice will not be an option.
Remember you will own nothing and be happy.

1646353054178.jpeg

81,000,000 votes
versus 74,000,000 votes

Apparently we do want to drive my golf carts.
I've never seen dead people drive them......................Now I have seen illegals driving them in the nurseries around here..........But JUAN IS JOE.........with an SSN....

I've never seen dead people drive them......................Now I have seen illegals driving them in the nurseries around here..........But JUAN IS JOE.........with an SSN....
Well be sure when you do see dead people to create a topic on Current Events letting us know.

Getting taxed by the mile won’t be too funny either. I bet all the jerks who made fun of people talking about this a few years ago are eating their own words even if they don’t know it 🤸🏽‍♀️

Just think America has fallen and going to your local store won’t be an option.
Having a choice will not be an option.
Remember you will own nothing and be happy.

View attachment 610367
Yes I've seen this and know the Globalist fucks are scumbags.........All over the world.........Too many are already brain washed into believing these turkeys.

Well be sure when you do see dead people to create a topic on Current Events letting us know.
Not a poll watcher seeing your side stuff the ballets.........and go to nursing homes where they vote 100% Dem.......

Imagine that..........Oh SHOWING AN ID IS SUPPRESSION............Showing a vaccine passport is RIGHTEOUS ...............

That is who you Fascist are today.

Not a poll watcher seeing your side stuff the ballets.........and go to nursing homes where they vote 100% Dem.......

Imagine that..........Oh SHOWING AN ID IS SUPPRESSION............Showing a vaccine passport is RIGHTEOUS ...............

That is who you Fascist are today.

Legit have no idea what you just typed.

Forum List

Back