Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Isn't about time for you to watch FOX News so you can find out what your opinion is today.

I gained my opinion on the subject by reading "Capital (vol. 1)" and "The Communist Manifesto." It's called "knowledge," you really wouldn't understand.

Well bully for you.......I'm sure you know a lot about communism from the internet and TV.

You are apparently just a little too stupid to realize that Texas Instruments made most of their money from government contracts. They made their first integrated circuit computer for the Air Force.

You seem to have the stupid idea that if a soldier buys a taco at Taco Bell, that Yum Foods is getting taxpayer subsidies.

You're far too stupid to take seriously.

TI sold it's first IC's to the Air Force, a willing buyer. The Air Force did not invent the IC - they were a consumer. Taxpayers did not fund the research, TI shareholders did.

Dude, you really are a fucking moron, seriously.

Oh... fyi satirical posts... become less satirical when you repeat them again and again and again.... It becomes more like taunting and advertising.

The one thing the last couple POTUS's did do to cause a rise in cost of fuel was this ethanol crap.

I am taunting...my unworthy opponent creates threads to combat a joke...how can you do anything except point at her and laugh?
You could try the truth.

Gas is under 3 a gallon. Fact. And 3 is better than 4, everyone is happy with that. Yet some seem really unhappy, make allegations to the contrary, and wonder what planet it is that has $3.00 gasoline. Are you advising these people "You could try telling the truth?" As well?

My unworthy opponent has gone batshit crazy starting multiple threads to counter this satirical thread. Fact. ODS (obama derangement syndrome, is not unlike BDS bush derangement syndrome.) Some in this conversation lie to themselves.

The only ones not laughing at her are the ones who have either not paid attention or are overcome with pity for her. Fact. And there are some laughing at... both parties :) Yet you're only here and not willing to say the same to those you align with politically. Very telling.

I'll take your advice under advisement but I've been pretty factual and upfront. Compared to the Party of birthers ...it's pretty rich that the right wing loons are bent out of shape by factual reporting all of the sudden. Well, to be fair even his family said he was born in Kenya. Source please.

I chalk it up to their loss of political clout and loosening grip on power. Anger and outrage over minutia are pretty much all that's left. We also have the guns we're clinging too :) The sad thing is that you think they'll be worth anything in the long run. Poor Brownie.

Comments and Corrections In blue...

Comments and corrections in red.
Yes, I pick on both sides.

I align with classical constitutional conservatives, aka libertarians in some circles, but no not leftist libertarians that believe in anarchy.

Here's Obama's grandmother throwing Obama's Hawaiian birth story under the bus:

I use my guns all the time.. so they have good value. Killed 3 snakes, 5 deer, 3 hogs, 50+ dove this season. One of the snakes was a 4-5' rattler just the other night. I live on a ranch.

And I'm not poor, not by any measure.

I am taunting...my unworthy opponent creates threads to combat a joke...how can you do anything except point at her and laugh?
You could try the truth.

Gas is under 3 a gallon. Fact. And 3 is better than 4, everyone is happy with that. Yet some seem really unhappy, make allegations to the contrary, and wonder what planet it is that has $3.00 gasoline. Are you advising these people "You could try telling the truth?" As well?

My unworthy opponent has gone batshit crazy starting multiple threads to counter this satirical thread. Fact. ODS (obama derangement syndrome, is not unlike BDS bush derangement syndrome.) Some in this conversation lie to themselves.

The only ones not laughing at her are the ones who have either not paid attention or are overcome with pity for her. Fact. And there are some laughing at... both parties :) Yet you're only here and not willing to say the same to those you align with politically. Very telling.

I'll take your advice under advisement but I've been pretty factual and upfront. Compared to the Party of birthers ...it's pretty rich that the right wing loons are bent out of shape by factual reporting all of the sudden. Well, to be fair even his family said he was born in Kenya. Source please.

I chalk it up to their loss of political clout and loosening grip on power. Anger and outrage over minutia are pretty much all that's left. We also have the guns we're clinging too :) The sad thing is that you think they'll be worth anything in the long run. Poor Brownie.

Sure...I'll believe it when I see it.

You've got to be kidding me...

I use my guns all the time.. so they have good value. Killed 3 snakes, 5 deer, 3 hogs, 50+ dove this season. One of the snakes was a 4-5' rattler just the other night. I live on a ranch.

Of course you are...

You could try the truth.

Of course you are...

Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Of course you are...

Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Urban Dictionary exposed

You are apparently just a little too stupid to realize that Texas Instruments made most of their money from government contracts. They made their first integrated circuit computer for the Air Force.

You seem to have the stupid idea that if a soldier buys a taco at Taco Bell, that Yum Foods is getting taxpayer subsidies.

You're far too stupid to take seriously.

TI sold it's first IC's to the Air Force, a willing buyer. The Air Force did not invent the IC - they were a consumer. Taxpayers did not fund the research, TI shareholders did.

Dude, you really are a fucking moron, seriously.

Now you're just lying or you simply have no idea what you're talking about.

Well bully for you.......I'm sure you know a lot about communism from the internet and TV.

Are you diagnosed by a physician as mentally retarded?

What do you call a democrat with an IQ above 80?

A Republican.

What do you call a Republican with an IQ about 120?

A Libertarian.

If you were half as smart as you think you are you'd be about twice as smart as I think you are.

Now you're just lying or you simply have no idea what you're talking about.

You are a retard.

{
During the summer of 1958, TI shut down for the annual two-week, company-wide mass vacation. As a new employee, Jack Kilby had not yet accrued vacation time, so he stayed on the job and began looking for a viable alternative to the micro-module program, a miniaturization method for circuits. While studying the problem, he decided the only product a semiconductor house could make cost-effectively was a semiconductor. Perhaps other circuit components should be made from the same material as the semiconductors.

Kilby drew up a few sketches and showed them to his manager, Willis Adcock, as soon as the vacation period had ended. Adcock was optimistic, but cautious, about the new idea. He suggested that Kilby try building a working circuit, utilizing components made from silicon. With Adcock's orders in hand, Kilby carried his sketches to the lab and asked the technicians to fabricate some silicon resistors and capacitors. He wired these parts into a transistor flip-flop circuit and demonstrated the working device to Adcock on August 28. Kilby was given the go-ahead to continue his project, and when he designed the next circuit, he integrated all the individual components onto a single bar of semiconductor material. He sketched in his notebook the complete circuit of a phase-shift oscillator on a bar of germanium.

Within two weeks, the first three oscillators were completed and ready to test. What TI managers saw on that historic day of September 12, 1958, was a tiny bar of germanium, measuring 7/16-x1/16-inches, with protruding wires, glued to a glass slide. It was a rough device by anyone's standards. But when Kilby applied the voltage, an unending sine wave undulated across the oscilloscope screen.

It worked just as Kilby thought it would. He had solved one of the most perplexing problems associated with miniaturization. Once his invention was accepted, it would revolutionize the electronics industry. As Kilby said, "What we didn't realize then was that the integrated circuit would reduce the cost of electronic functions by a factor of a million to one. Nothing had ever done that for anything before."}

Texas Instruments - 1958 Jack Kilby invents integrated circuit

None of which does anything to refute the fact that most of the important technological innovations of the past seventy years are the result of defense and space research.

None of which does anything to refute the fact that most of the important technological innovations of the past seventy years are the result of defense and space research.

Which of the following were created by government?

Solid State Circuits
Integrated Circuits
Liquid Crystals (LCD)
Light Emitting Diods (LED's)
Micro-processors
Ethernet (which this forum depends on)
The computer mouse

If you guessed "none," you guessed correct - but then if you did, you wouldn't be stupid, ergo you wouldn't be a democrat.

Okay, so "practically every" was a fucking lie, but at least they invented Tang, right? Oops, that was Borden...

Which of the following were created by government?

Solid State Circuits
Integrated Circuits
Liquid Crystals (LCD)
Light Emitting Diods (LED's)
Micro-processors
Ethernet (which this forum depends on)
The computer mouse

If you guessed "none," you guessed correct - but then if you did, you wouldn't be stupid, ergo you wouldn't be a democrat.

Okay, so "practically every" was a fucking lie, but at least they invented Tang, right? Oops, that was Borden...

You really are just about as fucking stupid as you can possibly be......but you certainly are consistent. You have that much going for you.

Ethanol is $1.50 a gallon. Add in the customary 40 cent markup at the pump & the price is $1.90 for consumers. This is pounding the shit out of gasoline prices nation wide. The national average gas price will be in the $2 range by Christmas. The more E85 people buy, the lower gas prices fall.

I read somewhere that ethanol will kill your engine. I know there is a warning on my riding lawnmower about not using gas with more than 10% ethanol.

I have about 50 internal combustion engines. I run Ethanol & Bio-Fuel in them all. People who pay double to the oil companies are clear proof that scare tactics, fear & deception work. There is a sucker born every minute & the US is full of stupid suckers.

Gas is $2.78 here today!

Wholesale gasoline is only $2.29, Sheeple paying $3.29 are paying $1 mark-up. When Bush was sworn in office gas here at the pump was under $1. Today most people are paying more than that in mark-up on top of the gasoline price. It ain't federal gas taxes either, because they haven't changed in over 20 years. It's credit card fees & retail profits.

Wholesale ethanol is only $1.59. Sheeple are paying $2.29

Last edited:
Ethanol is $1.50 a gallon. Add in the customary 40 cent markup at the pump & the price is $1.90 for consumers. This is pounding the shit out of gasoline prices nation wide. The national average gas price will be in the $2 range by Christmas. The more E85 people buy, the lower gas prices fall.

I read somewhere that ethanol will kill your engine. I know there is a warning on my riding lawnmower about not using gas with more than 10% ethanol.

I have about 50 internal combustion engines. I run Ethanol & Bio-Fuel in them all. People who pay double to the oil companies are clear proof that scare tactics, fear & deception work. There is a sucker born every minute & the US is full of stupid suckers.

So you are the one causing all of this.

The growth of ethanol, an alcohol-based additive that makes up 10-percent of each gallon of gas, has had unintended consequences:

• We pay more for foods like bread, snacks and chicken. Between 2007 and 2008, ethanol drove a 10 to 15 percent increase in food prices, according to a Congressional Budget Office report – partly because corn once used for livestock feed is now used to make fuel.

• Our vehicles get fewer miles per gallon of gasoline now that ethanol is included, and we're paying more for that fuel – about 13 cents per gallon because of the lost efficiency.

• Boat engines and lawn care equipment go kaput from engines that weren't designed for fuels that include alcohol, a natural byproduct of the sugars and starches in corn.

• Fiberglass marine fuel tanks in older vessels can't stand up to the alcohol-based fuel additive, causing dangerous leaks.

• Iconic species like monarch butterflies, native bees, pheasants and other grassland birds are declining from lost habitat as more land is converted to corn production.

• Corn planted in marginal habitats threatens one of the most altered ecosystems in the world – the temperate grasslands of the Great Plains, which naturally absorb carbon from the atmosphere.

While corn stalks do absorb carbon when they're green, they do not sop up the greenhouse gases when stalks turn brown in fall, or when they're plowed under during winter and early spring.

In Delaware, the poultry and petroleum industries have been hammered by the ethanol mandate.

Because corn and soybeans are more expensive thanks to the biofuels industry, the cost of livestock feed has gone up.

It creates "a very uneven playing field for chicken companies to compete for necessary feedstuffs," said Tom Super, a spokesman for the National Chicken Council, the poultry industry trade group based in Washington, D.C.

The bottom line: over $44 billion nationally in higher actual chicken feed costs, Super said.

"Adding together the higher cumulative feed costs for chicken, turkey, table eggs and hogs, the total is almost $100 billion in additional feed costs," he said. "Also higher feed costs for other agricultural animal producers, such as dairy and beef cattle, would add measurably to the $100 billion cost."

Forum List

Back