Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Filled up last night. Price was $3.29.

It's still over $3 a gallon in my neighborhood. Contrary to popular belief, the title of the Thread never said that sub $3 gas was a pan-galactic phenomenon.

No, the title of the thread insinuated that the President has ANYTHING to do with economics positive to it's citizenry. "Pan-galactic phenomenon" is a dramatized device to dismiss the fact that our President is either an economic and inept boob, a dangerous ideologue, or both.

Either way, gas prices are largely outside the ineptitudes of our Organizer-in-Chief. The title of this thread begs THAT discussion.
President Obama has complete control over gas prices. So did President Bush. The oil companies would call Bush and complain about profits. Bush raised gas to $4.10 a gallon to help out his buddies

It's still over $3 a gallon in my neighborhood. Contrary to popular belief, the title of the Thread never said that sub $3 gas was a pan-galactic phenomenon.

No, the title of the thread insinuated that the President has ANYTHING to do with economics positive to it's citizenry. "Pan-galactic phenomenon" is a dramatized device to dismiss the fact that our President is either an economic and inept boob, a dangerous ideologue, or both.

Either way, gas prices are largely outside the ineptitudes of our Organizer-in-Chief. The title of this thread begs THAT discussion.
President Obama has complete control over gas prices. So did President Bush. The oil companies would call Bush and complain about profits. Bush raised gas to $4.10 a gallon to help out his buddies

Cite evidence of either ridiculous position. You can't.

$3.05 to $3.30 here in Foley and $2.99 to $3.05 in Mobile.
On 1/20/09 average price/gallon in Alabama was $1.87. Thanks a lot President obama.

Cite evidence of either ridiculous position. You can't.
I read it on the interweb. It must be true

$3.05 to $3.30 here in Foley and $2.99 to $3.05 in Mobile.
On 1/20/09 average price/gallon in Alabama was $1.87. Thanks a lot President obama.
Temporary drop to make Bush look good. More telling was Bushs $4.15 gas prices

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.
Happens every election cycle, ever notice?? Here in the libtards heaven Kalifornia it is $3.60 but on January 1 our gas tax is going up $.30-.70 a gallon thanks to cap and trade! Thanks you moronic liberals. A big fuck you to all the anti oil idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StLouis_gas.gif

$2.65 Conoco 3934 S Grand Blvd & Alberta St, St louis, MO
image.jpg

Forum List

Back