Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

In North Montgomery; it's $2.17 a gallon. Thank you Mr. President.
That makes at least a dollar more than what it should be thanks to your hack president.

Idiot.
You can't challenge facts so that makes others idiots?
Your post was fact free while bursting with delusions.
It was spot-on as proven by your lack of rebuttal.
You're a nut. :cuckoo: Not only did I rebut it, I refuted it. I showed where Obama reversed the ban a year later. Meanwhile, you have failed to show how gas is $1 more per gallon because a long standing ban was extended for a year.

Let's see your numbers...... how many more barrels of crude would we be producing today had Obama not extended the ban for a year, 6 years ago...?

And those times in the past several years when we've hit $4 and $5 gas it sure would have been nice if they had started opening those regions a decade earlier.

If you truly believe that you are a FOOL. Gasoline prices are set by the market. Good news! Commodities is soon going to see a HUGE correction. Gasoline below $2.00/gal. is VERY possible.

Oh, okay, please mathematically prove that the price of gas should be $1.17 (or less) and illustrate how your President is responsible for the $1 (or more) price hike.

If you cannot do that, kindly shut the fuck up.
Obama reimposed drilling restrictions that had expired the September before his election and those restrictions impacted global supply, causing the price to rise. Any drop since then has been in spite of Obama. Without his interference prices would be significantly lower. What's more significant is the effect his politics and energy policy have ultimately had on the economy in general. Obama is a subversive hack president.
Trollette.
How many times are you going to make an ass out of yourself with this lunacy of yours? Opening regions to drilling can take more than a decade to begin producing oil. It can take years just to begin researching such regions.

But even worse for your insanity is the pesky fact that Obama re-lifted the ban the following year...

Obama Ends Ban On East Coast Offshore Drilling
That was a token move by obama to appear to be doing something about rising energy costs. The comprehensive drilling ban that was lifted before Obama was elected and then reimposed by him upon his inauguration was the tangible move.
Measures taken that potentially enhance or restrict supply have immediate impacts on pricing. That is how commodities work.
Obama energy policy has cost the average American household tens of thousands in disposable income since he took office.
What part of .....

Obama Ends Ban On East Coast Offshore Drilling

... don't you understand?

Obama reinstated almost all of the areas he banned a year earlier with the exception of ANWR. That's not a token. That's reversing the ban you claim caused gas to be a dollar more a gallon today.

Meanwhile, let me remind you .... you were challenged to show your math to prove you didn't pluck that figure from your ass and you failed miserably.
Nothing concrete emerged from that cya token measure. After the BP spill a few weeks later, even the token measure was scrapped. In spite of any talk, no new leases were granted. That is why fracking, which circumvents Obama lease-stifling, had an impact on lower prices and Obama green energy scam oil stifling caused higher prices. And continues to have that impact to this day.

That makes at least a dollar more than what it should be thanks to your hack president.

Idiot.
You're a nut. :cuckoo: Not only did I rebut it, I refuted it. I showed where Obama reversed the ban a year later. Meanwhile, you have failed to show how gas is $1 more per gallon because a long standing ban was extended for a year.

Let's see your numbers...... how many more barrels of crude would we be producing today had Obama not extended the ban for a year, 6 years ago...?
The ban is still in effect.

Idiot.

We would be producing no more oil than our capacity to store what is produced.
When was the last time a new refinery or storage facility was built?
Could the bottle neck on fuel be at the storage and refining level? If so, pulling all the oil on earth out of the ground at once will do nothing.
Yes, the last time a barrel of crude was this low the price was more than a dollar lower, however, take production limitations into play, and then add inflation to the number and we end up with a price although painful, is pretty much explainable without putting the finger on any administration.
As far as the lower prices? has to do with the sanctions being lifted in the middle east.

Could the bottle neck on fuel be at the storage and refining level? If so, pulling all the oil on earth out of the ground at once will do nothing.
Yes, the last time a barrel of crude was this low the price was more than a dollar lower, however, take production limitations into play, and then add inflation to the number and we end up with a price although painful, is pretty much explainable without putting the finger on any administration.
As far as the lower prices? has to do with the sanctions being lifted in the middle east.
Potential lower prices have to do with lifting sanctions on the Allah Manson family. The current lower prices are due to increases and potential increases in supply thanks to fracking. The dynamic of even the potential for supply enhancement has immediate impact on prices regardless of current storage capabilities. And an administration that has the leverage to stifle supply most definitely influences the price. This administration is totally corrupt in that regard and the obama supply-stifling has rippled through every aspect of the economy which is why the average household is out $60k/per in disposable income over the course of this hack's term.

When it over $3, it is the fault of the evil republican oil companies in league with the bros Koch.
Well there is no denying that the greedy Oil Monopoly has inflated the price!
For example, since the price of crude oil started to tumble in June 2014, almost $80 has been wiped off the cost of a barrel of oil from the peak to the trough of oil market indices. As a barrel of oil represents 42 gallons, that price fall works out at about $1.60 per gallon. However, the pump price of a gallon of gasoline only decreased by $1.20.The Oil Monopoly is gouging you at least $.40 per gallon at the refinery.

Last edited:
Unemployment still above 6%. Unthank you president Obama.
LIar...

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2005_2015_all_period_M06_data.gif
They are probably saying the actual unemployment numbers. The one that the government tells are false and lies. The true unemployment is closer to 10 percent if not higher because they dont count the people who quit looking for work because they cant find it and they no longer qualify for unemployment benefits.
First of all, UI benefits have nothing to do with the UE rate. And they do count discouraged workers in the U-4 rate which is 5.7%, not 10% or higher.
The Right hates this great country so much they pray for higher unemployment, and when their prayers are not answered, they simply lie!

Not sure why you think refineries are a bottleneck? :dunno: They're running at about 95% capacity; meaning they can handle more.

Weekly U.S. Percent Utilization of Refinery Operable Capacity Percent

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

Thanks for not standing in the way of oil companies to do their jobs until we find at least a complementary energy alternative and not promote unproven technologies that compromise the economy. US is oil driven until we find proven alternatives.

Obama's Fault.

...and how did he do that?

I'll direct you to post #9.

Whenever I am having a back and fourth about Obama with some guys here, I revive this thread. Shuts them up like nothing else.
You need to make a $1 gas thread in a couple months.
It wouldn't fix the lost money caused by obama gas prices the previous six-plus years.

Obama's Fault.

Whenever I am having a back and fourth about Obama with some guys here, I revive this thread. Shuts them up like nothing else.
It wouldn't fix the lost money caused by obama gas prices the previous six-plus years.

There was no money lost on obama gas prices the previous six-plus years. Unlike Bush who destroyed US oil production creating $4+ gas that bankrupted US sending all our money to Middle East terrorist, US energy production increased Under Obama keeping that money here in the USA creating jobs.

Obama's Fault.

There was no money lost on obama gas prices the previous six-plus years. Unlike Bush who destroyed US oil production creating $4+ gas that bankrupted US sending all our money to Middle East terrorist, US energy production increased Under Obama keeping that money here in the USA creating jobs.

you insist in making a fool of yourself. all the examples you are citing are things your own Democrat Party agreed with or helped create the problem of

Forum List

Back