Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

You must be kidding. The drop in gas prices has come in spite of Obama, not because of him. Apparently you are simply unaware that Obama has tried (unsuccessfully) to shut down the very drilling that has caused gas prices to drop. If Obama had succeeded in shutting down that drilling, gas prices would be much higher.

I mean, really, how can you guys not know this?

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

...and how did he do that?

I'll direct you to post #9.

Whenever I am having a back and fourth about Obama with some guys here, I revive this thread. Shuts them up like nothing else.
You need to make a $1 gas thread in a couple months.

We'll see. This one has been a hoot watching the Cons support higher gas prices.

A barrel of oil produces gasoline & diesel. Supply & demand usually pushed gasoline higher than diesel. December-January diesel is usually at it's highest in relation to gasoline & June-July the reverse happens gasoline is usually at it's highest in relation to diesel. Then renewable energy directly competed with gasoline forcing it down 25% in relation to diesel. It's mid summer & gasoline & diesel are about tied, but without this competition gasoline would be 25% higher than diesel like it used to be. By Christmas gasoline will be 25% lower than diesel again.
Diesel_vs_Gasoline%282%29.jpg

gasdiesel850x5751.jpg

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

Whenever I am having a back and fourth about Obama with some guys here, I revive this thread. Shuts them up like nothing else.
It wouldn't fix the lost money caused by obama gas prices the previous six-plus years.

There was no money lost on obama gas prices the previous six-plus years. Unlike Bush who destroyed US oil production creating $4+ gas that bankrupted US sending all our money to Middle East terrorist, US energy production increased Under Obama keeping that money here in the USA creating jobs.
Increase in production is below increase in demand and is due mostly to fracking and is in spite of obama energy policy which squelched production. Obama drove this economy into the ground and only low-info partisan zombies root for him.

It wouldn't fix the lost money caused by obama gas prices the previous six-plus years.

There was no money lost on obama gas prices the previous six-plus years. Unlike Bush who destroyed US oil production creating $4+ gas that bankrupted US sending all our money to Middle East terrorist, US energy production increased Under Obama keeping that money here in the USA creating jobs.
Increase in production is below increase in demand and is due mostly to fracking and is in spite of obama energy policy which squelched production. Obama drove this economy into the ground and only low-info partisan zombies root for him.

Republicans have been squelching production for 30+ years. Obama allowed horizontal drilling boundaries lifted so fracking production exploded much faster than US demand.

Republicans have been squelching production for 30+ years. Obama allowed horizontal drilling boundaries lifted so fracking production exploded much faster than US demand.
Obama has had zero to do with any aspect of increased production. He has done nothing but stifle supply with his green agenda and then try to take credit for any supply increases that have nothing to do with him. He is a creep and has cost Americans much money whether they are smart enough to realize it or not.

The price of gasoline has remained low due to Obama's Leadership. Thanks you Mr. President and Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family.

The price of gasoline has remained low due to Obama's Leadership. Thanks you Mr. President and Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family.

The only thing Obama got stopped was the XL pipeline and drilling for oil on public land. The oil companies developed fracking on private land and increased the supply of oil and gas to the world market driving down prices. You are thanking the wrong people.

The only thing Obama got stopped was the XL pipeline and drilling for oil on public land. The oil companies developed fracking on private land and increased the supply of oil and gas to the world market driving down prices. You are thanking the wrong people.
and you haven't a clue what you're talking about

No oil has remained low because OPEC is trying to bankrupt American Oil Companies.
Hardly,, as Russia just posted a record amount pumped and they are not part of OPEC.....The reason behind no reductions in production is that countries are trying to keep markets they have developed and do not want to give them up....and the end of the US ban on domestic exports of US oil....

Have to ask Odummy what the cost of fuel is in his declared 54th state? Now I know he was confused as he meant his other state, the Islamic one.

Geaux

Somehow the fact that Obama stated he wants higher gas prices gets overlooked. That's par for the course for a full fledged libtard troll.
You, like many rubes, do not understand the irony of this thread......it's a sucker thread,, and you are another sucker...

Forum List

Back