Gatekeeping 101 (Muslims in or out)

Should we let more muslims into the U.S>???

• NO. We're better without them

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • YES, diversity is a good thing even with a few occasional terror attacks

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Non-issue, we will assimilate any group within 3-generations

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
So a Pakistani fleeing the madness there would be banned from entry. His wife and children, too.

So anyone who doesn't like his country of origin should be granted entry (along with his family) to the US?

Yes, and african americans have the highest homicide rate. Maybe we should stop letting black people in too. Mexican immigrants will work for very little pay. "Stealing" jobs. We should stop letting them in too.

And you probably think of yourselves as being well versed in the constitution.

Yes, and african americans have the highest homicide rate. Maybe we should stop letting black people in too. Mexican immigrants will work for very little pay. "Stealing" jobs. We should stop letting them in too.

What's wrong with only allowing folks in who will contribute positively to US society? People who will be able to fill the highly technical positions that are developing without having a religious chip on their shoulder? You simply cannot escape the "sovereign" argument that we have every right to restrict immigration to the betterment of the US, period. End of discussion, thanks for playing.

There is no right to immigrate to the US. This soveriegn nation could collectively choose to exclude them from coming in any longer. So there is no paralell with the RKBA.

Now I don't think excluding muslims is a rational response.

These 2 boston bombing assholes might have used their "religion" as their excuse, but it seems like they were just douchebags who couldn't fit in and enjoy life here, just like any other muzbot sociopath who used religion as an excuse to commit murder. They didn't come here just to kill people like many actual terrorists did. They came here as kids, before 9/11, and I doubt they ever thought back then they would end up where they are.

I have very little respect for this cult of slavery and death as practiced by sand dwelling bastards who force women to dress like ninjas and screw everything with a hole in it.

The muslims who've escaped to western civilization don't fit into that catagory, and we don't need to make knee jerk reactions about them. There are plenty of muslims who drink beer, eat pork sausage, love their wives and kids and would rather die than sully their religion by killing innocent people. These people live by the same moral values the rest of us do (well not the libs, they have no morals).

As Muslim population grows, what can happen to a society? - National Homeland Security | Examiner.com

(1) <2% - "Good" (but fake) Muslims:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

And that is not even in every case. In China the Muslim majority is actively seeking separation from China. They have conducted terrorist attackes and have many actively separatist movements.

(2) 2-5% - Become A Small Billigerent Minority (but not too much of a problem):

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:
Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

(3) 5-10% - The Billigerent Behavior Intensifies. Outrageous demands are requested and their billegerences starts to effect th host country as a whole. Muslims provide little to the host country, but start to place high restraints on the host countries welfare system:

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

(4) 10-20% - Riots Occur, Natives are Harassed and Muslim Ghettos Pop up. The Muslins start to bankrupt the host country's welfare system. Natives are openly threatened and protests and boycotts are commonplace:

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

(5) 20-40% - The war begins. Muslims openly attack non-muslims and ethnic violence is common place.

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

(6) 40-60% - As muslims move into the majority. Expect ethnic cleansing, civil war (Lebanon), Christian and other religious minorities mass migration (Lebanon, Egypt, Gaza) and government pograms!

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

(7) 60-80% - Implementation of Sharia Law, reductionin minority and women's rights, persecution of religious minorities, flight of infidels and increaed government pograms and a sharp move toward 100% Islamic population. Accepting of others, freedom, open press all get curtailed.

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

(8) 80% to near 100% - Genocide!

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

(9) Near 100% - Muslims turn against muslims. With no one left to persecute, they tutn on themselves. Shia persecute Sunni (Iraq, Iran) and Sunni again Shia (Pakistan, Afghanistan). Women are treated like dogs (Saudi Arabia). More extreme persecute the less extreme. Point is there is never peace under Islamic rule!

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word. Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons...such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

The US is a sovereign country and has every right to say who does and does not get to become citizens. If a certain population is profiled as violent or criminal, we have every right to exclude them. Your Constitutional argument makes no sense, it only applies to citizens, not foreign nationals.

So much for individual liberty, personal responsibility and the American way. g5000 is right. You have no argument different from a gun grabber. You're profiling groups over the acts of individuals. For shame.

I'm not seeing your argument at all. As a citizen I have the 2nd on my side. PERIOD.

Potential immigrants have zero rights to enter the US, its totally at the discretion of the gatekeepers. I vote to keep probable terrorist populations OUT. Just imagine if we didn't have to spend so much on "security" because of these ass-wipes???

Most terrorist incidents within our country have been domestic by US citizens. Sounds like your priorities are screwed ... or maybe you're confusing security with bigotry.

So much for individual liberty, personal responsibility and the American way. g5000 is right. You have no argument different from a gun grabber. You're profiling groups over the acts of individuals. For shame.

I'm not seeing your argument at all. As a citizen I have the 2nd on my side. PERIOD.

Potential immigrants have zero rights to enter the US, its totally at the discretion of the gatekeepers. I vote to keep probable terrorist populations OUT. Just imagine if we didn't have to spend so much on "security" because of these ass-wipes???

Most terrorist incidents within our country have been domestic by US citizens. Sounds like your priorities are screwed ... or maybe you're confusing security with bigotry.
Profiling is math-based common-sense, not bigotry. Ignoring facts is stupidity, also called political correctness.
List of Islamic Terror Attacks in America

There is no right to immigrate to the US. This soveriegn nation could collectively choose to exclude them from coming in any longer. So there is no paralell with the RKBA.

Now I don't think excluding muslims is a rational response.

These 2 boston bombing assholes might have used their "religion" as their excuse, but it seems like they were just douchebags who couldn't fit in and enjoy life here, just like any other muzbot sociopath who used religion as an excuse to commit murder. They didn't come here just to kill people like many actual terrorists did. They came here as kids, before 9/11, and I doubt they ever thought back then they would end up where they are.

I have very little respect for this cult of slavery and death as practiced by sand dwelling bastards who force women to dress like ninjas and screw everything with a hole in it.

The muslims who've escaped to western civilization don't fit into that catagory, and we don't need to make knee jerk reactions about them. There are plenty of muslims who drink beer, eat pork sausage, love their wives and kids and would rather die than sully their religion by killing innocent people. These people live by the same moral values the rest of us do (well not the libs, they have no morals).

then please explain the existence of CAIR and other muslim groups that support the Muslim Brotherhood and jihad...

Bad poll question/answers. What is meant by "more" Muslims? Do you mean ANY more Muslims? Does that mean that religious affiliation and approval would be required on all applications to enter the US?

That being said, most Muslims tacitly support terror bombing for "good" political or religious purposes...

Really?

Most Muslims where?

In the US? Gallup poll shows that they are more likely than Christians or Jews to object to the targeting and killing of civilians

France? The French-Muslim Connection | Pew Research Center

Profiling is math-based common-sense, not bigotry. Ignoring facts is stupidity, also called political correctness.

I never would have taken you for "politically correct" - color me surprised.

Why do you ignore the fact that most terror incidents in the US have been non-Islamic?

Why do you ignore the fact that most terror incidents in the US have been non-Islamic?

Because it's not a fact. Since 911 the majority of attacks conducted and thwarted have involved the Islamists you live to defend.

What's wrong with only allowing folks in who will contribute positively to US society? People who will be able to fill the highly technical positions that are developing without having a religious chip on their shoulder? You simply cannot escape the "sovereign" argument that we have every right to restrict immigration to the betterment of the US, period. End of discussion, thanks for playing.

Please provide evidence a majority of Muslim are a net negative for America. Please provide evidence a majority of Muslims have "a religious chip on their shoulder (sic)". Please provide evidence a majority of Muslims are dangerous.

Think carefully before you respond, and how your reasoning for "Muslims" can be substituted for "gun owners".

Thank you for playing.

Last edited:

Because it's not a fact. Since 911 the majority of attacks conducted and thwarted have involved the Islamists you live to defend.

Not according to this: Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd let them in, but once they misbehave, they are OUT OF HERE!

Just Muslims of course, right? We ain't going to do that Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Animists, Pagans right? That wouldn't be right....:eusa_whistle:

Please provide evidence a majority of Muslim are a net negative for America. Please provide evidence a majority of Muslims have "a religious chip on their shoulder (sic)". Please provide evidence a majority of Muslims are dangerous.

Think carefully before you respond, and how your reasoning for "Muslims" can be substituted for "gun owners". Thank you for playing.

As the gatekeeper I don't need to justify "a majority" of an immigrant population, all I need to know is that too many of that population are terrorists, and/or terrorist sympathizers. See well written post on page-2 of muslim behavior as a function of their population. Before 9/11 they were just another cult, like hassidic jews, (around but no one cared) after 9/11 the terror attacks made them unwelcome. If this terror shit keeps up, look for a purge.

Not according to this: Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia? Really?

Before we get into the mess the EU is in, that being that France will be 46% muslin by 2030, lets think about stopping muslim immigration. There simply is no compelling reason to let them in. Are a few bad apples worth less "diversity"????

Muslim populations by country: how big will each Muslim population be by 2030? | News | guardian.co.uk

You are using the EXACT same logic the Left uses to demand gun control. "There simply is no compelling reason to have assault weapons. Are a few bad apples worth it?"

Blah blah blah.

Funny how you don't give a flying fuck about the Constitution's First Amendment when it doesn't suit you.

I agree with g5000 here.

You're treading down a dangerous path kid, one that usually ends in mass graves.

Forum List

Back