Gather all ye Greenhouse Skeptics

What is Heat?

Temperature and Kinetic Energy

Temperature and Kinetic Energy

Let me bring real science to the board ;)

*facepalm*

I don't think you even understand what you're copy/pasting.

not a chance of it

I imagine that most of them don't. They think that the ability to copy and paste someone else's work means they know the subject. It's comical actually. It's hard to believe that if you understand something, you cannot explain it in your own words. I can debunk global warming in my own words, but they cannot support it the same way. Funny thing is that they often post data that doesn't say what they think it says.

My science post is of little value? So you're anti-science or just don't find the topic of any interest. wow...I am debating someone that is purely political.

being skeptical is hardly anti science

This hits the nail on the head right here. It just a small part of the scam. Scientists have abandoned long held principles in order to keep playing along with the scam. It used to be that scientists were always skeptical and that skepticism was welcomed. They would never have said things like "The science is settled" and would never have used the label "skeptic" with such distain.

But when someone is selectively skeptical about only what their political cult orders them to be skeptical about, which is how modern conservatives act, then that phony skepticism is obviously anti-science.

Instead, people should be like the reality-based community, the liberals, and have a mild sense of genuine skepticism about everything, no matter what the politics are.

I can debunk global warming in my own words,

Then why have you never been able to do so? All we've seen is you parroting strange conspiracy theories, nonsense that contradicts all of the facts, logic, history and science.

but they cannot support it the same way.

Your political cult doesn't agree with our simple and concise explanations, hence you declare the explanations have to be wrong. Standard cultist behavior.

A lack of logical reasoning ability is common to most denialists. They just don't understand why they can't leap wildly from point A to point B simply because they want to. It also explains their political leanings, as a lack of common sense means someone won't be able to recognize both conservative BS and denialist BS.

But when someone is selectively skeptical about only what their political cult orders them to be skeptical about, which is how modern conservatives act, then that phony skepticism is obviously anti-science.

Instead, people should be like the reality-based community, the liberals, and have a mild sense of genuine skepticism about everything, no matter what the politics are.

Can you show me an experiment that links increases in CO2 measured in PPM to changes in temperature

Does a 200PPM increase cause a .02% increase? Is it linear?

Hmm?

Find one and you'll de-skeptify me otherwise kindly shut the fuckup

Can you show me an experiment that links increases in CO2 measured in PPM to changes in temperature

Does a 200PPM increase cause a .02% increase? Is it linear?

Hmm?

Find one and you'll de-skeptify me otherwise kindly shut the fuckup

Atmospheric CO2 does NOT create linear warming. We know that from basic principles and physics. It's a logarithmic effect. You always need MORE CO2 to get the previous temperature effect. So it effectively limits the warming power as concentrations grow.

But as for your PROOF --- nobody can recreate a planetary atmosphere in the lab.. But HERE is PRODUCT you can buy that uses CO2 in a heat pump to warm your water..

heat-pump.gif

MANY different types of CO2 compressors on the market. Very GREEN actually since they replace Chloro-Fluoro alternatives to refrigerants..

I'm sure any of these companies can give you thermal efficiency charts as a function of CO2 concentration.. There are BASIC table look-ups and properties that TELL US exactly how CO2 behaves. There really isn't a mystery to it. OUR GAP --- is how it contributes to Earth's Climate --- and you're NOT gonna get a working model of that on YouTube..

Please.

Take your crap elsewhere. Your political cult is the cult of global warming and you telling me I'm cultish is comical in the extreme.

I can debunk global warming in my own words,

Then why have you never been able to do so? All we've seen is you parroting strange conspiracy theories, nonsense that contradicts all of the facts, logic, history and science.

but they cannot support it the same way.

Your political cult doesn't agree with our simple and concise explanations, hence you declare the explanations have to be wrong. Standard cultist behavior.

A lack of logical reasoning ability is common to most denialists. They just don't understand why they can't leap wildly from point A to point B simply because they want to. It also explains their political leanings, as a lack of common sense means someone won't be able to recognize both conservative BS and denialist BS.

I debunk it all the time. Just because the faithful fanatics disagree means nothing.

You don't have any simple explanations in your own words. All you can do is post the work of others, most of which you don't even understand.

The rest of your post is garbage. My point still stands.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh, the irony!:lol::lol::lol:

How the hell does this have to do with the point of this thread? No science and just political spin.

Because that's exactly the kind of reasoning that Dishonest Abe is using. Instead of providing actual and specific evidence for one of his core assertions, he rejects any need or logical responsibility for such.

And you call ME dishonest? You know perfectly well that the experiment he's demanding has been done thousands of times. I've done a lot more educating here in the last three days than has Mr Gifted since you got here. So far, the only thing to come out of your marvel of a brain have been insults and excuses. Just when are you going to step up to the plate and treat us to some real science that refutes AGW, proves the sun did it, shows that CO2 DOESN'T absorb IR or supports any of the other ignorant bullshit claims that get made around here?

I've done a lot more educating here in the last three days than has Mr Gifted since you got here.

It's not my job to educate you. You make assertions, YOU have to be able to support them. But I will call you out at each and every failure of reasoning and/or fact.

What the hell happened to your threads ABE?? You call us all in here and wont discuss your OPs.

Not gonna fall for this shit again.. Been AGES since weve had a warmer here who could DISCUSS any of their cut paste jobs.....

How the hell does this have to do with the point of this thread? No science and just political spin.

Because that's exactly the kind of reasoning that Dishonest Abe is using. Instead of providing actual and specific evidence for one of his core assertions, he rejects any need or logical responsibility for such.

And you call ME dishonest? You know perfectly well that the experiment he's demanding has been done thousands of times. I've done a lot more educating here in the last three days than has Mr Gifted since you got here. So far, the only thing to come out of your marvel of a brain have been insults and excuses. Just when are you going to step up to the plate and treat us to some real science that refutes AGW, proves the sun did it, shows that CO2 DOESN'T absorb IR or supports any of the other ignorant bullshit claims that get made around here?

I am still waiting for one of the AGW faithful to post the datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate.

I am still waiting for one of the AGW faithful to post the datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate.

Considering your abilities and the fact that mounds of data have already been posted which you simply ignore, you may be waiting a very long while. Maybe it would help if you held your breath. Cut down on the CO2 and hot air anyway.

I've done a lot more educating here in the last three days than has Mr Gifted since you got here.

It's not my job to educate you. You make assertions, YOU have to be able to support them. But I will call you out at each and every failure of reasoning and/or fact.

Empty threat. No science.

I think your fans are getting disheartened.

What the hell happened to your threads ABE?? You call us all in here and wont discuss your OPs.

I've posted heavily in here, given my schedule. Recall that I still have a more than full-time job [excuse] and, to be honest, I hadn't noticed you putting anything up that bore discussion [insult].

Not gonna fall for this shit again.

Be still my beating heart...

. Been AGES since weve had a warmer here who could DISCUSS any of their cut paste jobs.....

Okay, you win. Give us a peer reviewed reference, in writing, that agrees with your evaluations of long term TSI and CO2's climate sensitivity.

Forum List

Back