Gather all ye Greenhouse Skeptics

Those social oddballs created most of the things people enjoy; Math, physics, chemistry, astronomy, geology, meteorology, computers, computer science, cars, trucks, trains, engines, t.vs, internet, etc...Even the stove you cook food on.

What does someone do when he's normal? Answer. Make the shit within a sweat shop or use it and get disability.

Even more irony from the far left Obama drone....

Looking through history you will find the genius are mostly oddballs. This is the truth and they're also the ones credited for most of the advancement.

Why do you have to always disagree?

Most SUCCESSFUL folks were likely considered oddballs. But -- there are oddballs in every profession that are nothing but "odd"..

Same in the arts as in the sciences..

One things' for certain. Success in science and engineering REQUIRES a highly refined dependence on skepticism and rejection of mere consensus or beliefs.. So what does that tell you you're left with??

There may be internet science discussion boards with less strife. But if they exist -- it's only because they are populated by special interest clones who all pretty much agree .

You don't even have a clue about the subject. Temperature is speed of molecules and the reason mars is cold is because it has a thin atmosphere. A thin atmosphere has less molecules and they're further apart from each other which doesn't allow them to strike each other.
-facepalm.jpg

Coming from someone that can't past 5th grade science as you don't even understand why temperature doesn't warm up mars. I've passed college level and laugh at you people...

LOL

And no, temperature is NOT the speed of molecules. God damn, that's an amazingly stupid thing to say.

LOLOLOLOL....you are such an ignorant retard, SwineExlax, and so ridiculously arrogant in your ignorance.....you're really quite amusing to watch....maybe someone should show you some educational materials appropriate to your age level...

Temperature and Kinetic Energy
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
Web Weather for Kids
The atoms and molecules in a gas are in constant motion. Temperature is a measure of the speed with which they move. (More exactly it is a measure of their kinetic energy.) The higher the temperature, the faster the molecules move.

TEMPERATURE AND THE VELOCITY OF AIR MOLECULES (11-14)
Welcome to the Exploration Systems Education Page
Usually when we deal with the gases, we work with quantities of Pressure (P), Volume (V), and Temperature (T). These quantities are macroscopic variables. But what happens to the individual gas molecules? What is the microscopic state of the atmosphere? At first glance, dealing with the coordinates and velocities of billions of particles would seem to be impossible. However, there is a way to relate pressure, volume, and temperature to average values of the molecules’ motion. We will see that the absolute temperature of a gas is actually a measure of the kinetic energy (the energy of motion) of the gas molecules…in other words, the higher the temperature, the faster the molecules move.

And here's something from NASA for the adults....

The temperature of a gas is a measure of the average translational kinetic energy of the molecules. In a hot gas, the molecules move faster than in a cold gas; the mass remains the same, but the kinetic energy, and hence the temperature, is greater because of the increased velocity of the molecules.
Gas Temperature - NASA

Coming from someone that can't past 5th grade science as you don't even understand why temperature doesn't warm up mars. I've passed college level and laugh at you people...

LOL

And no, temperature is NOT the speed of molecules. God damn, that's an amazingly stupid thing to say.

LOLOLOLOL....you are such an ignorant retard, SwineExlax, and so ridiculously arrogant in your ignorance.....you're really quite amusing to watch....maybe someone should show you some educational materials appropriate to your age level...

University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
Web Weather for Kids
The atoms and molecules in a gas are in constant motion. Temperature is a measure of the speed with which they move. (More exactly it is a measure of their kinetic energy.) The higher the temperature, the faster the molecules move.

TEMPERATURE AND THE VELOCITY OF AIR MOLECULES (11-14)
Welcome to the Exploration Systems Education Page
Usually when we deal with the gases, we work with quantities of Pressure (P), Volume (V), and Temperature (T). These quantities are macroscopic variables. But what happens to the individual gas molecules? What is the microscopic state of the atmosphere? At first glance, dealing with the coordinates and velocities of billions of particles would seem to be impossible. However, there is a way to relate pressure, volume, and temperature to average values of the molecules’ motion. We will see that the absolute temperature of a gas is actually a measure of the kinetic energy (the energy of motion) of the gas molecules…in other words, the higher the temperature, the faster the molecules move.

And here's something from NASA for the adults....

The temperature of a gas is a measure of the average translational kinetic energy of the molecules. In a hot gas, the molecules move faster than in a cold gas; the mass remains the same, but the kinetic energy, and hence the temperature, is greater because of the increased velocity of the molecules.
Gas Temperature - NASA

Physics text and nasa that you rollingthunder posted shows that I am right. I also posted a link showing how this works... Amazing how these people want to discredit all of science.

Last edited:
Temperature is a measure of the speed with which they move. (More exactly it is a measure of their kinetic energy.) The higher the temperature, the faster the molecules move. From rollingthunders post.

more
We will see that the absolute temperature of a gas is actually a measure of the kinetic energy (the energy of motion) of the gas molecules…in other words, the higher the temperature, the faster the molecules move.

Exactly what I said. So this makes me a stupid moron for posting science???

Last edited:
Temperature is a measure of the speed with which they move. (More exactly it is a measure of their kinetic energy.) The higher the temperature, the faster the molecules move. From rollingthunders post.

more
We will see that the absolute temperature of a gas is actually a measure of the kinetic energy (the energy of motion) of the gas molecules…in other words, the higher the temperature, the faster the molecules move.

And the AGW cultists continue on with their propaganda.

more

No matthew. It doesnt.. Hanging out in the science hood this late at night with Princess BigFont quoting physics for kiddies, could get ya mugged. Just sayin... :lol:

Still biting .... Ever measure temperature with one of them IR thermometers? This is btwn you and the Swimfan..

What is Heat?

The link below is from UCAR.edu a school of higher learning.

The simulation at right shows an ensemble of identical atoms or molecules in a closed container. You can change the temperature of the gas using the scrollbar.

Move the scrollbar and see the effect that changes in temperature have on the kinetic energy of the atoms or molecules.

Let me bring real science to the board ;)

This is a few of the links I posted stating the same thing. Certainly one of the links was to a site directed towards children. ;)

Who cares if I have or not?

[ame]http://youtu.be/4P9tpz41V5A?t=48s[/ame]

From .48 sec to 1.20 shows that temperature is speed and contact of the molecules.

Last edited:
What is Heat?

The simulation at right shows an ensemble of identical atoms or molecules in a closed container. You can change the temperature of the gas using the scrollbar.

Move the scrollbar and see the effect that changes in temperature have on the kinetic energy of the atoms or molecules.

This is a few of the links I posted stating the same thing. Certainly one of the links was to a site directed towards children. ;)

[ame=http://youtu.be/4P9tpz41V5A?t=48s]Rapid Learning: Temperature And Kinetic Theory - Kinetic Energy and Temperature - YouTube[/ame]

From .48 sec to 1.20 shows that temperature is speed and contact of the molecules.

More proof that the AGW cultists have no clue what science is.

What is Heat?

[ame=http://youtu.be/4P9tpz41V5A?t=48s]Rapid Learning: Temperature And Kinetic Theory - Kinetic Energy and Temperature - YouTube[/ame]

I just posted real science. What is real science too you??? You don't believe that this causes temperature?

Speed of the movement of the molecules. I was right.

Last edited:

Rapid Learning: Temperature And Kinetic Theory - Kinetic Energy and Temperature - YouTube

I just posted real science. What is real science too you??? You don't believe that this causes temperature?

Speed of the movement of the molecules = energy.

And you continue to show that you know nothing about science, maybe you should try selling antiques on eBay. You may better at that then any science you claim to know.

And you continue to show that you know nothing about science, maybe you should try selling antiques on eBay. You may better at that then any science you claim to know.

I haven't seen your stupid ass post any thing close to science. Who are you to judge??? At least I posted from science sites and a video of a lecture.

I haven't seen your stupid ass post any thing close to science. Who are you to judge??? At least I posted from science sites and a video of a lecture.

AGW is not science and claiming it is so, just shows that you are a propagandist. You have no idea what it is you posted, you did a google search and found something that you feels back up your claims, but it does not.

So it would seem that I understand science and you are here to push the AGW propaganda.

What is Heat?

*facepalm*

I don't think you even understand what you're copy/pasting.

not a chance of it

You don't even have a clue about the subject. sTemperature is speed of molecule and the reason mars is cold is because it has a thin atmosphere. A thin atmosphere has less molecules and they're further apart from each other which doesn't allow them to strike each other.

Hows that for understanding child? I've spent my life looking at science and discussing it. Who the fuck are you?

has less molecules and they're further apart from each other which doesn't allow them to strike each other.

that really is a stupid statement

they still strike each other

You don't even have a clue about the subject. sTemperature is speed of molecule and the reason mars is cold is because it has a thin atmosphere. A thin atmosphere has less molecules and they're further apart from each other which doesn't allow them to strike each other.

Hows that for understanding child? I've spent my life looking at science and discussing it. Who the fuck are you?

has less molecules and they're further apart from each other which doesn't allow them to strike each other.

that really is a stupid statement

they still strike each other

They do but it takes longer and that's why mars isn't as warm. That is what I said about mars. I guess I should of said that some of them do strike...

Goddamn. This is what I get for trying to help people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back