Gather all ye Greenhouse Skeptics

It really is ridiculous. And it's the reason why these fools aren't even capable of having a reasonable conversation on the matter. They end up fabricating our arguments because they're so unknowing they haven't the first clue what we're even saying. Just look at Dirt Eater and Dishonest Abe. These guys actually think that the greenhouse effect and global warming are the same thing!

It's like trying to play chess with a four year old. They make up their own rules as they go, they win just because they say, and if you want to object they throw a righteous hissy fit until you give them more candy.

I find it amusingly ironic that someone who thinks it appropriate to launch into speeches about his own giftedness and exceptionalism with less prompting than would make most folks raise one eyebrow, should think ANYone else incapable of having a reasonable conversation - should even imply that they know what a reasonable conversation might be.

I have stuck closely to the tenets of the scientific method here and have provided orders of magnitude more references and objective support to my claims than anyone on the denier side of this board. Obviously, the enormous preponderance of peer reviewed studies which support or accept AGW makes it much easier for me to do so than anyone arguing contentions rejected out of hand by anyone swifter than Lord Monckton or Watts the Weatherman. But to have the gall among THIS crowd to charge that I am notably ignorant or that I make up the rules as I go or that I make unsubstantiated assertions is simply flabbergasting.

I realize you might claim that your charges were split among the two of us you mentioned. But you out-clevered yourself as I haven't the faintest idea who you're referring to with the PUERILE sobriquet of "Dirt Eater"

If you want to correct someone's ignorance and misunderstanding of global warming, the climate or science in general, open your eyes and look around. There are far needier souls about than mine.

And you still act like an eighth grader.

Last edited:
If the ocean heat content is rising so fast, why can't they find it? Remember that old "the dog ate my global warming" email? Yes that one. There is ZERO empirical data to support what you're saying.

Try to remember I did this for you, alright?

Ocean_Heat_Content_%282012%29.png

One for the Rash Statement Log

Last edited:
If an ideal thermally conductive blackbody was the same distance from the Sun as the Earth is, it would have a temperature of about 5.3 °C. However, since the Earth reflects about 30%[5][6] of the incoming sunlight, this idealized planet's effective temperature (the temperature of a blackbody that would emit the same amount of radiation) would be about −18 °C.[7][8] The surface temperature of this hypothetical planet is 33 °C below Earth's actual surface temperature of approximately 14 °C.[9] The mechanism that produces this difference between the actual surface temperature and the effective temperature is due to the atmosphere and is known as the greenhouse effect.[10]

Wikipedia, "The Greenhouse Effect"

Why do YOU guys think the Earth is not -18C?

Another thread where I can ask you to prove the claim..... An experiment that shows man made CO2 raised the temperature. No one has done one. No one is proposing to do one. An experiment that would prove beyond any doubt that the warmers are right and yet they refuse to do it..... Can only be one reason for that.

If an ideal thermally conductive blackbody was the same distance from the Sun as the Earth is, it would have a temperature of about 5.3 °C. However, since the Earth reflects about 30%[5][6] of the incoming sunlight, this idealized planet's effective temperature (the temperature of a blackbody that would emit the same amount of radiation) would be about −18 °C.[7][8] The surface temperature of this hypothetical planet is 33 °C below Earth's actual surface temperature of approximately 14 °C.[9] The mechanism that produces this difference between the actual surface temperature and the effective temperature is due to the atmosphere and is known as the greenhouse effect.[10]

Another thread where I can ask you to prove the claim..... An experiment that shows man made CO2 raised the temperature. No one has done one. No one is proposing to do one. An experiment that would prove beyond any doubt that the warmers are right and yet they refuse to do it..... Can only be one reason for that.

What does it feel like to be that dishonest?

Let me ask you Gunny - because I've been accused of failing to listen to, or comprehend, what folks on your side of the argument are 'saying'.

So, when you ask for experiments and strongly suggest that there is a good reason we don't identify such experiments to you or a good reason that such experiments haven't been done or a good reason that the results of such experiments are suppressed, are you trying to tell me that you reject the idea that CO2 can warm the Earth by trapping infrared radiation?

You don't even have a clue about the subject. Temperature is speed of molecules and the reason mars is cold is because it has a thin atmosphere. A thin atmosphere has less molecules and they're further apart from each other which doesn't allow them to strike each other.

lhc-facepalm.jpg

Let me ask you Gunny - because I've been accused of failing to listen to, or comprehend, what folks on your side of the argument are 'saying'.

So, when you ask for experiments and strongly suggest that there is a good reason we don't identify such experiments to you or a good reason that such experiments haven't been done or a good reason that the results of such experiments are suppressed, are you trying to tell me that you reject the idea that CO2 can warm the Earth by trapping infrared radiation?

Gunny, allow me to translate his response for you:

Global warming is being orchestrated by a group of master Satanist witches. They're very good at covering their tracks. The fact that there's no evidence is the evidence.

Global warming is being orchestrated by a group of master Satanist witches. They're very good at covering their tracks. The fact that there's no evidence is the evidence.

How the hell does this have to do with the point of this thread? No science and just political spin.

I've done a shit load to better the science part of this board. so if you want to ban me I'll go back to science boards like Americanwx, futuretimeline, etc. Tired of the anti-science fuck heads here anyways.

You don't even have a clue about the subject. Temperature is speed of molecules and the reason mars is cold is because it has a thin atmosphere. A thin atmosphere has less molecules and they're further apart from each other which doesn't allow them to strike each other.

lhc-facepalm.jpg

Coming from someone that can't past 5th grade science as you don't even understand why temperature doesn't warm up mars. I've passed college level and laugh at you people...

LOL

Last edited:
How the hell does this have to do with the point of this thread? No science and just political spin.

Because that's exactly the kind of reasoning that Dishonest Abe is using. Instead of providing actual and specific evidence for one of his core assertions, he rejects any need or logical responsibility for such.

I've done a shit load to better the science part of this board. so if you want to ban me I'll go back to science boards like Americanwx, futuretimeline, etc. Tired of the anti-science fuck heads here anyways.

s0n.....need to take a Connect the Dots 101 course. You're not getting it. Except for the nether regions of the internet, nobody gives a rats ass about the science and that's not even a stretch. The chances of renewables being any more than a little blip on the energy landscape in the next 3 decades? Zip......nada.......egg.......zilch.......zero = nobody gives a fuck about your hoax science.:up::funnyface::up::funnyface::up::funnyface::up::funnyface::up::funnyface::up::funnyface:

And anyway.....social oddball asshats are gay.

Those social oddballs created most of the things people enjoy; Math, physics, chemistry, astronomy, geology, meteorology, computers, computer science, cars, trucks, trains, engines, t.vs, internet, etc...Even the stove you cook food on.

What does someone do when he's normal? Answer. Make the shit within a sweat shop or use it and get disability.

Last edited:

lhc-facepalm.jpg

Coming from someone that can't past 5th grade science as you don't even understand why temperature doesn't warm up mars. I've passed college level and laugh at you people...

LOL

Sad. Everything you're saying is indicative of someone who can't pass 5th grade science. This part especially "why temperature doesn't warm up mars." is incredibly stupid. It seems to me you're the kind of person who made a wonderful student but failed to learn anything. You can regurgitate all kinds of raw information. Can't manage to understand it for the life of you.

Temperature doesn't warm up Mars because temperature is merely a measurement. And no, temperature is NOT the speed of molecules. God damn, that's an amazingly stupid thing to say.

See, the thing is that just about anyone can find some "science classroom" website out there that will tell you amazingly stupid, watered down things like that the atomic mass of an atom is twice it's atomic number. Or that neutrinos don't have mass. Or that electrons orbit around the nucleus of an atom. Doesn't make any of that scientifically accurate. And you regurgitating it doesn't equate to any actual understanding of scientific principles or knowledge.

Last edited:

The irony of that post.

Those social oddballs created most of the things people enjoy; Math, physics, chemistry, astronomy, geology, meteorology, computers, computer science, cars, trucks, trains, engines, t.vs, internet, etc...Even the stove you cook food on.

What does someone do when he's normal? Answer. Make the shit within a sweat shop or use it and get disability.

Even more irony from the far left Obama drone....

Looking through history you will find the genius are mostly oddballs. This is the truth and they're also the ones credited for most of the advancement.

Why do you have to always disagree?

Last edited:

The irony of that post.

How am I wrong? No science and plenty of political points.

The irony of that post.

How am I wrong? No science and plenty of political points.

The AGW cultists can not understand irony especially when they continue to post it....

Looking through history you will find the genius are mostly oddballs. This is the truth and they're also the ones credited for most of the advancement.

Why do you have to always disagree?

Says the AGW cultist.....

Forum List

Back