Gavin McGinnes Vs stupid feminist. Love the last point. Hilarious.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Love that last part. She blames EVERYTHING on whites. He then points out they made the greatest country in the world. She (being the stupid ass liberal she is) quickly goes to the old Northern European countries being better than here.

So, he points out that she blames everything on whites and the countries she says are better than here have a higher density of whites than here.

LOL!!!

that's good , love the last comment where he says that the only countries better than the USA are countries that are WHITER than the USA .

Hope the great goose sees this, he loves feminists.
Are you a guy that calls dudes hon?

67fc60777881b3df73b07f540c446813.jpg

Last edited:
My wife just watched this video and is laughing her ASS off at that clueless idiot.

Priceless.

Thanks OP, you made our day.

Love that last part. She blames EVERYTHING on whites. He then points out they made the greatest country in the world. She (being the stupid ass liberal she is) quickly goes to the old Northern European countries being better than here.

So, he points out that she blames everything on whites and the countries she says are better than here have a higher density of whites than here.

LOL!!!

Yeah......Gavin is great......exposing the mental illness of the left is not an easy undertaking...just being in the same room tends to make one so frustrated by the lack of intelligence and wisdom that you can see why more people don't do it....

LOL!!!

Yeah......Gavin is great......exposing the mental illness of the left is not an easy undertaking...just being in the same room tends to make one so frustrated by the lack of intelligence and wisdom that you can see why more people don't do it....

Gavin is great, he's a friend of our Organisations, I've only posted about him once before, when I mentioned another friend of our Organisations Lauren Southern. They're both charming and educated people, just two reasons why the Leftists hate them.

Hope the great goose sees this, he loves feminists.
Are you a guy that calls dudes hon?

67fc60777881b3df73b07f540c446813.jpg

Most Leftist men are now half-women, they've been made into pansy men by the Militant Feminists who hate and fear masculine men.

2941hqe.jpg

The Great Goose is "all" woman now. Ask him.

You leave The Great Goose alone.

Oh I have no other intent, I assure you hon.

LOL!!!

Gavin is great, he's a friend of our Organisations, I've only posted about him once before, when I mentioned another friend of our Organisations Lauren Southern. They're both charming and educated people, just two reasons why the Leftists hate them.

Whew.....for a second there I thought you were attacking Gavin......

The first time I saw Gavin was on Greg Gutfelds show......it was never a good platform for him.......watching him in this video clip really shows off his intelligence and insight......

Well I must say, this is an honour and a privilege to be here. I'd like to thank the lovely Lucy. And of course the wise and generous Owl.

Now where was I?

Oh yes,

Well of course being ravished by a white man is more acceptable than being raped by a black man.

LOL!!!

c6e28934fa3f28810af147b57f3bb41b.jpg

IZbcDHPgwUhIAEK0BlhWI5_uyScgYXgEaMO9v6O1zVGG8QZAWTDkHsklfkArv_MqJBxmO7odjo5QMXEdx5dwAaDnwd3-sWlngPAPSw=s346

LOL!!!

At the risk of being superficial, she's definitely got that "bovine-stupid" feminist look.

Forum List

Back