Gavin McInnes was spotted outside the hospital, as the crowd reportedly chanted his name.

You people are really obsessed with the Proud Boys.

Any proof they are “racist”?

they will do whatever tramp wants, they are street fighters.
What makes them racist and for that matter what makes the president racist?

They can NEVER answer this question.....unless they parrot CNN
using the word racist to them is a stop all of any argument unless you press them for what acts someone did that made them a racist

Gavin McInnes is a racist.

"The white liberal ethos tells us blacks aren’t at MIT because of racism. They say blacks dominate the prison population for the same reason. They insist America is a racist hellhole where “people of color” have no future. This does way more damage to black youth than the KKK. When you strip people of culpability and tell them the odds are stacked against them, they don’t feel like trying. White liberals make this worse by then using affirmative action to “correct” society’s mistakes. When blacks are forced into schools they aren’t qualified for they have no choice but to drop out. Instead of going back a step to a school they can handle, they tend to give up on higher education entirely. Thanks to the Marxist myth of ubiquitous equality, this “mismatch” leaves blacks less educated than they would have been had they been left to their own devices.

We are not doomed. We’re blessed. We have been living in a country where very loud and somewhat powerful people are able to mire us all in their mythical idea of justice. This politically correct manifesto is taught in schools and enforced in the workplace. It sucks up trillions in tax dollars and gets people fired on a regular basis. It’s more than just a waste of time; it’s tearing us apart. The only thing that can stop it is a heaping dose of reality. Once the man on the train realizes you can’t force someone to sit in a seat that doesn’t fit, he will get off the train. Then, we can all go to work in peace."

***Please refrain from using the RED color. It's always been used by moderators and admin only.***

Last edited by a moderator:
Gavin McInnes is a racist.

"The white liberal ethos tells us blacks aren’t at MIT because of racism. They say blacks dominate the prison population for the same reason. They insist America is a racist hellhole where “people of color” have no future. This does way more damage to black youth than the KKK. When you strip people of culpability and tell them the odds are stacked against them, they don’t feel like trying. White liberals make this worse by then using affirmative action to “correct” society’s mistakes. When blacks are forced into schools they aren’t qualified for they have no choice but to drop out. Instead of going back a step to a school they can handle, they tend to give up on higher education entirely. Thanks to the Marxist myth of ubiquitous equality, this “mismatch” leaves blacks less educated than they would have been had they been left to their own devices.

We are not doomed. We’re blessed. We have been living in a country where very loud and somewhat powerful people are able to mire us all in their mythical idea of justice. This politically correct manifesto is taught in schools and enforced in the workplace. It sucks up trillions in tax dollars and gets people fired on a regular basis. It’s more than just a waste of time; it’s tearing us apart. The only thing that can stop it is a heaping dose of reality. Once the man on the train realizes you can’t force someone to sit in a seat that doesn’t fit, he will get off the train. Then, we can all go to work in peace."

and you are a liar unless you have proof

A few sites have this story...does anti Semitism count as racism?

Proud Boys founder recorded video titled "10 things I hate about the Jews" in 2017

In the video titled "10 things I hate about the Jews," McInnes said Jews have a "whiny paranoid fear of Nazis" and that Israelis don't support President Donald Trump because they're "scared of Christians and Trump, who are their biggest allies."

In another video posted online after a trip to Israel with Rebel Media, a far-right Canadian website where McInnes used to be a star contributor, the Proud Boys leader said hearing from his Israeli hosts was making him anti-Semitic.

"That's having the reverse effect on me: I'm becoming anti-Semitic," McInnes said.

Rebel's Gavin McInnes gets flak from CIJA for offensive videos about Jews and Israel

Last edited:
A few sites have this story...does anti Semitism count as racism?

Proud Boys founder recorded video titled "10 things I hate about the Jews" in 2017

In the video titled "10 things I hate about the Jews," McInnes said Jews have a "whiny paranoid fear of Nazis" and that Israelis don't support President Donald Trump because they're "scared of Christians and Trump, who are their biggest allies."

In another video posted online after a trip to Israel with Rebel Media, a far-right Canadian website where McInnes used to be a star contributor, the Proud Boys leader said hearing from his Israeli hosts was making him anti-Semitic.

"That's having the reverse effect on me: I'm becoming anti-Semitic," McInnes said.

Rebel's Gavin McInnes gets flak from CIJA for offensive videos about Jews and Israel
Can't be true since the proud boys aren't democrats

Meanwhile other related Proud Boys news that TRUMPS this thread...

In the paper by
Sun Myung Moon

It happened or it didn't.. Just like YOUR story.. Which apparently CNN doesn't really want to provide BETTER FOOTAGE or images for...

Beat ya to it. Post #8.. LOL...

The Left NEEDS Proud Boys to be white supremacist racists and they need ANTIFA’s existence to be denied or left as an “idea”. Well, the Proud Boys can only be so racist with a Black Latino leader and diversity in their membership. Americans are not stupid to see the violence and anarchy being fueled by ANTIFA. Proud Boys is a disruption to that.

Yup the leader of the Miami branch is black. Kinda funny they are considered white supremacists by idiots doncha think??

Forum List

Back