Gavin Newsom Challenges Ron DeSantis to Hannity-moderated debate

I was watching when that happened. Desantis acted like he was a little old lady being helped across the street when she didn't want to go. The look of shock on his face was obvious, but Hannity didn't really give him a way to refuse,

The two Governors have been presented in the media as representing "the two sides" of the so-called culture confrontation. As such, the 'debate' should generate interest. What the value of it will be remains to be seen.

What exactly is the increase in percentage of human feces on the streets you’re in favor of? We’ve already determined it’s not zero or a decrease. And also 243% increase is more than you’d like. So what is the actual number you’re after?

i am in favor of public health measures that reduce such to 0. you?

Newsom Challenges Ron DeSantis to Hannity-moderated debate​

If I were Ron, I would have agreed on the condition that Kamela attend as well and defend her views on black slavery education. I fear DeSantis is rushing into a trap without thinking this through first.

The uptick is that if Ron comports himself well, this could be like nitro to his campaign.

I was watching when that happened. Desantis acted like he was a little old lady being helped across the street when she didn't want to go. The look of shock on his face was obvious, but Hannity didn't really give him a way to refuse,
Joe did not get these questions. Joe was left off the hook for his traitorous actions. It is reported that at least one of them is Stealth technology. He lied before the 2020 election in huge ways. Trump never had that benefit.

Get another moderator to team with Hannity.

What the hell does Newsom have to talk about? How to increase the homeless population? How to shut down major cities?
Don't underestimate Newsome. A modern politician's greatest asset is being able to lie to their constituents with a straight face and Newsome is hard to beat at that. He also has those phony ass good looks that shallow women like. And you know the biased MSM will be behind him 100%.

who "i am attracted to" is really not the subject here. most of us, on all sides i hope, are repelled by these creatures.

is it possible that a covid/infectious disease policy exists somewhere between hypocrisy and hyperactive denial?
I doubt Covid policies even come up since it is Hannity. If it does Newsome can drop this bomb,

Relative to population size, the number of COVID-related deaths over the last year was more than twice as high in Florida than in California. To put that in perspective, if Florida had achieved the same death rate as in California, it would have saved more than 20,000 lives.

Put another way, DeSantis policies KILLED 20,000 Floridians.

Hannity floated the idea when he interviewed Newsom. Newsom accepted, and now Meatball Ron has accepted. Hannity pledged to only ask the questions, then stay quiet. Think he can do it?
4i6Ckte.gif

F2klyaqXcAARN7F

F2klyatWcAAL9tx

F2klyasWgAA5M4k
Well, we certainly know that democrats can't do it. Kudos to Hannity for being better than the left wing media.

Forum List

Back