Gavin Newsom Challenges Ron DeSantis to Hannity-moderated debate

And of course the city you live in has no name....because if you were to give me the name, I could probably show that there is crime, homelessness, poverty, and misery.

You sound pretty miserable; hopeless, and of course...pissed off. All traits of MAGA.
Why would I tell you? The reason it’s a nice place is people like you aren’t here. Let’s keep it that way.

Hannity floated the idea when he interviewed Newsom. Newsom accepted, and now Meatball Ron has accepted. Hannity pledged to only ask the questions, then stay quiet. Think he can do it?
4i6Ckte.gif

F2klyaqXcAARN7F

F2klyatWcAAL9tx

F2klyasWgAA5M4k
Newsom:
”I’ve personally destroyed an iconic America city and an entire state…what have you done?”

Why would I tell you? The reason it’s a nice place is people like you aren’t here. Let’s keep it that way.

Thanks for confirming that you've made up the whole story.

Why is it that every conservative has to embellish (aka lie) every single time?

Thanks for confirming that you've made up the whole story.

Why is it that every conservative has to embellish (aka lie) every single time?
Why would you think it’s a lie? There are places doing just fine without people like you fucking it all up. You live in a shithole and are responsible for it being a shithole. I live in a good community that isn’t a shithole because the likes of you aren’t here fucking it up.

It’s like you just can’t conceive people actually do better without your kind when all of the evidence says that.

Any community in America is better off without you.

Why would you think it’s a lie?
Because you won't name the city where you live where there is magically zero homeless people.
There are places doing just fine without people like you fucking it all up.
Most are in blue states where everyone has rights and respect.
You live in a shithole and are responsible for it being a shithole.
Ahh, the voice of experience.
I live in a good community that isn’t a shithole because the likes of you aren’t here fucking it up.
Yet here you are using profanity left and right. You sound really, really angry and pissed off. Well if you live in Misery....you're going to be pretty miserable.

Because you won't name the city where you live where there is magically zero homeless people.

Most are in blue states where everyone has rights and respect.

Ahh, the voice of experience.

Yet here you are using profanity left and right. You sound really, really angry and pissed off. Well if you live in Misery....you're going to be pretty miserable.
I give you the general area. Go do some searches.
There are no good places to live in blue areas. Respect here is earned not given. You aren’t respected for just existing you have to do something to get it.
I’m extremely happy to be here and as far away from you people as possible.

The cussing isn’t my unhappiness with me. It’s my way of making you do better. You aren’t worth a civil conversation.

Forum List

Back