Gavin Newsom Challenges Ron DeSantis to Hannity-moderated debate

DeSantis should read books democrats use to groom kids with, like Lawn Boy, and make Newsom say he supports children having access to them.

Also, how many child drag shows has Newsom attended?

Where you been Foxsnews has moved to the Left from Middle left and is no longer even remotely a “ Watched” channel by Conservatives
Hannity and Laura Ingram will be disapointed to hear you think that.

Gavin to the rescue?

LOL!!!

What will he run on, his ability to bury California in debt, crime, and Murderous Fraud Vax mandates?

Where you been Foxsnews has moved to the Left from Middle left and is no longer even remotely a “ Watched” channel by Conservatives
giphy.gif

If you're there the % is greater.
We aren’t talking about where I live. We have restrooms here, no homeless drug addicts and everyone knows what bathrooms are for women and which are for men and nobody fucks that up. There are zero people shitting outside our businesses. Nobody is looting or burning those businesses down.

Maybe California could come here and learn something.

We aren’t talking about where I live. We have restrooms here, no homeless drug addicts and everyone knows what bathrooms are for women and which are for men and nobody fucks that up. There are zero people shitting outside our businesses. Nobody is looting or burning those businesses down.

Kansas City has EVERY Big City issue imaginable but I get what yer sayin

Kansas City has EVERY Big City issue imaginable but I get what yer sayin
Kansas City is a democrat run shithole. It gets worse every election and they now have the most progressive city council in their history. So very soon KC will be no better than St. Louis.

I go there for work when I have to. Or to pick something up I need. Other than that I don’t go there.

So you have no homeless where you live?

Sure...

Do you ever tell the truth?

So you have no homeless where you live?

Sure...

Do you ever tell the truth?
None. The churches take them in and make them work to improve themselves. If they don’t they tend to leave for Kansas City who won’t require them to support themselves. Most come out of their situation with better skills and less drugs and begin to take care of themselves.

It’s a good system. You should try it.

None. The churches take them in and make them work to improve themselves. If they don’t they tend to leave for Kansas City who won’t require them to support themselves. Most come out of their situation with better skills and less drugs and begin to take care of themselves.

It’s a good system. You should try it.

So what city is this that has no homeless.

I'm guessing you'll never tell us since...clearly...it doesn't exist.

So what city is this that has no homeless.

I'm guessing you'll never tell us since...clearly...it doesn't exist.
It’s amazing how you think such a place can’t be real. You’re that brainwashed into thinking homeless drug addicts shitting on the streets is normal.
Follow I49, south of KC. That’s where this paradise of normal hard working people exist. You would probably shit yourself though. They have guns and know what gender they are. They take care of people who deserve it. The rest can fuck off.

It’s amazing how you think such a place can’t be real. You’re that brainwashed into thinking homeless drug addicts shitting on the streets is normal.
Follow I49, south of KC. That’s where this paradise of normal hard working people exist. You would probably shit yourself though. They have guns and know what gender they are. They take care of people who deserve it. The rest can fuck off.
And of course the city you live in has no name....because if you were to give me the name, I could probably show that there is crime, homelessness, poverty, and misery.

You sound pretty miserable; hopeless, and of course...pissed off. All traits of MAGA.

Forum List

Back