Gay Bar Owner Shows Intolerance

Nope. You can call it marriage, but that doesn't make it marriage. You can quack like a duck and crap like a mule, but you're still a human being. It's called reality, something homos have a hard time with.

How odd...the State license says Marriage License. Oh, and when we had a church service....it too was called a wedding and a marriage.

How odd, that you seem to think you are the arbitrator of such things when you can't even cite a 200 year old law you insist exists.

I never claimed to be a dictator any more than all the billions of people who ever lived on this civilized planet who believed marriage was a man and a woman.

YOU are the odd one here, not me.
Ah...so, because I am in a minority, I don't get equal rights under the law?

The question is based on a lie. Marriage is a man and a woman.

Don't be a dick head. Live in reality.

No it's not. It's a legally binding contract between two people that designates rights and responsibilities regarding property, next of kin, and power of attorney.

Nope. You can call it marriage, but that doesn't make it marriage. You can quack like a duck and crap like a mule, but you're still a human being. It's called reality, something homos have a hard time with.

So my legal marriage license is a duck? :confused:

There are gay conservatives, whether you believe it or not.

Gays aren’t seeking any attention, they want equal access to the law, just like every other American.

"Gays aren't seeking any attention." Let's just let that digest for a second.

:lmao:

No more, no less than anyone else going for equal rights under the law.

But we get it....you think we're "uppity" and should keep quiet and know our place.

Nope. I could care less what you do sexually as long as it's legal. You can also define marriage how you want to. Allow me the same right. Is that fair?

Please refrain from trying to align yourself with people who struggled against the very real human rights violations that sprung from racism.

You have the same rights as everybody else at this juncture in our nation's history. Quit pissing and moaning.

I would love to hear about a few of those businesses, so i can be sure not to patronize them. link, plz....

Knights of Columbus.....the local VFW post....and the Freemasons in the next town over. We've had gay friends denied their halls for wedding receptions...gay wedding receptions.

Not to worry. They went elsewhere without the whining we're hearing here.

Ahhh.....the worthlessness of anecdotes.....

You asked, I answered. If you didn't want to hear about a few of those businesses in the first place, why did you ask? Did you think I wouldn't have an answer?

Please refrain from trying to align yourself with people who struggled against the very real human rights violations that sprung from racism.

You have the same rights as everybody else at this juncture in our nation's history. Quit pissing and moaning.

Civil rights are civil rights...whether it is based on skin color, religion, gender, nationality, or sexual orientation.

This fact seems to escape some so-called Americans.

There are gay conservatives, whether you believe it or not.

Gays aren’t seeking any attention, they want equal access to the law, just like every other American.

But we get it....you think we're "uppity" and should keep quiet and know our place.

Just shut up and drink out of your fountain. It's the same water.

No it's not. It's a legally binding contract between two people that designates rights and responsibilities regarding property, next of kin, and power of attorney.

So my legal marriage license is a duck? :confused:

That's entirely up to you. As for me, it means nothing so don't bother telling me it's legal because I don't recognize it and there is not a damn thing you're gonna do about it.

It's a gay male bar. It's "all inclusive" that he won't be hosting bachelorette parties.

Maybe you can find a post where I said a private business shouldn't have "any freedom" to say how it is run.

Awww...and now I won't be able to sleep because some anonymous douche bag on the Internet thinks I shouldn't exist. :lol:

There's no such thing as a "gay male bar". Know why? Because it's illegal to refuse customers based on sex. And obviously, it's NOT "all-inclusive", because he's BEEN hosting them, and sniveling and pouting about it the whole time. This is a NEW decision in his policy.

And now he's not, for anyone. No bachelorette parties for anyone. That's all inclusive.

honey, don't even TRY to pretend you've been all about the freedom of businesses to run as they see fit without government interference all this time. No one's going to buy it, and I'm not even going to dignify such an outrageous lie by wasting my time on it.

Epic fail.

Then find the post where I proclaimed otherwise. Good luck.

I think I will stop allowing any celebrations of homosexual birthday parties. It will aplly to homos and heteros, and both homos and heteros will retain the opportunity to celebrate the birthdays of heterosexuals. I just cant imagine that might be a problem for anyone.

Where on earth does the constitution promise that it's a right to marry the person you love, no matter who that person is?

Why do you feel threatened if two people in a marriage are allowed to file a joint federal tax return? Why does that scare the bejeesus out of you?

Why do you feel threatened if someone is able to claim their spouse's Social Security death benefit? Why does that scare the bejeesus out of you?

Why do you feel threatened if someone is able to visit their spouse in the ICU? Why does that scare the bejeesus out of you?

Why do you feel threatened if someone is able to get on their spouse's employer provided heath insurance plan? Why does that scare the bejeesus out of you?

Last edited:

Nope. I could care less what you do sexually as long as it's legal. You can also define marriage how you want to. Allow me the same right. Is that fair?

Absolutely. I have made no move, nor will I ever make any move to legally restrict your civil right to marry another law-abiding, tax-paying, consenting adult citizen.

Civil rights are civil rights...whether it is based on skin color, religion, gender, nationality, or sexual orientation.

You're beating a dead horse. Homo marriage has nothing to do with civil rights. There is no such thing.

Why do you feel threatened if two people in a marriage are allowed to file a joint federal tax return? Why does that scare the bejeesus out of you?

Why do you feel threatened if someone is able to claim their spouse's Social Security death benefit? Why does that scare the bejeesus out of you?

Why do you feel threatened if someone is able to visit their spouse in the ICU? Why does that scare the bejeesus out of you?

Because it undermines the traditional family. Just as no-fault divorce and the sexual revolution did. And we are paying today for those things. Enough is enough. If they were actually being denied anything, that would be different. But they can participate, they choose not to, end of story. They can live with their choice, or opt to participate.

Absolutely. I have made no move, nor will I ever make any move to legally restrict your civil right to marry another law-abiding, tax-paying, consenting adult citizen.

You misunderstood me. I said you can call it marriage if you want to, but don't tell me to believe it's marriage. That's what I meant. You're not going to force the American people to accept it as marriage. You all go ahead.

You're beating a dead horse. Homo marriage has nothing to do with civil rights. There is no such thing.

Still waiting for someone to show me where the constitution states that we all have the *right* to marry any person we so desire.

Knights of Columbus.....the local VFW post....and the Freemasons in the next town over. We've had gay friends denied their halls for wedding receptions...gay wedding receptions.

Not to worry. They went elsewhere without the whining we're hearing here.

Ahhh.....the worthlessness of anecdotes.....

You asked, I answered. If you didn't want to hear about a few of those businesses in the first place, why did you ask? Did you think I wouldn't have an answer?

I was hoping you would be able to point to private establishments that maintain a policy of prohibiting celebrations based on gender. Something I could verify. Because I have been to gay wedding receptions hosted by the VFW, the KOC, and the Freemasons. Do my anecdotes trump yours?

Forum List

Back