Gay Bar Owner Shows Intolerance

You clamped your hands over your eyes when you read it, didn't you.

Thanks for demonstrating you haven't a clue what the Constitution contains or its meanings.

You all are the ones who claim that we're "walking all over the constitution" when we refuse to re-define marriage, to include those who have opted out of participating in the original.....despite the fact that they're free to participate, if they so desire...

Then when asked "what part of the constitution guarantees the right to marry anyone you like?" you cry "LOGICAL FALLACY"!

It's pretty typical of the dishonesty and stupidity of progressives.:cuckoo:

I will use small words. Just for you.

When you file a married tax return, you do so because there is a law which allows you to do so. You could not possibly file a married tax return if there was no law which created the married tax return.

When two gay people get married, they are not allowed to do so under that same law.

This means they do not have "equal protection of the laws".

Let's go to Section 1 of the 14th Amendment. I know you are probably surprised there are more than 10 Amendments, but it is true! There are!

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

So once a law is created, everyone is protected by it. You cannot keep someone away from that protection without a good reason. A rational reason.

"I hate fags" is not a rational reason to prevent two people from filing a joint tax return that is in the law.

Are there any words that were too big for you to understand?

Nope. And gays aren't denied equal protection of the law. They choose not to participate in marriage. Just like single people choose not to be married, and people who just live together for years choose not to be married.

Please refrain from trying to align yourself with people who struggled against the very real human rights violations that sprung from racism.

You have the same rights as everybody else at this juncture in our nation's history. Quit pissing and moaning.

Civil rights are civil rights...whether it is based on skin color, religion, gender, nationality, or sexual orientation.

This fact seems to escape some so-called Americans.

You're beating a dead horse. Homo marriage has nothing to do with civil rights. There is no such thing.

So, you believe in denying equal civil rights to certain law-abiding, tax-paying, consenting adult citizens based on the gender of their partner......why?

Oh my, yes. All those thousands of years and billions of people who lived during the history of our civilization on earth who believed marriage is a man and a woman were all bigots.

Yes, indeedy, we are the loonytunes fundies. Oh my, yes. You're quite an emotional little fellar, aren't you.

I guess the majority of the population are fundies.

no, the majority of the population is stupid.

oh, wait...

Penis + Vagina = sexual intercourse.

Penis + Ass Hole = Homosexual intercourse. I don't think we're the ones confused here, Del.

Civil rights are civil rights...whether it is based on skin color, religion, gender, nationality, or sexual orientation.

You're beating a dead horse. Homo marriage has nothing to do with civil rights. There is no such thing.

So, you believe in denying equal civil rights to certain law-abiding, tax-paying, consenting adult citizens based on the gender of their partner......why?

I'm not doing that. You think I'm doing that because you believe homo marriage is a civil right. You're confused.

So, do you believe you can fight bigotry by being a bigot? why?

For some reason, the idea of two men filling out a single tax return scares the living shit out of some people.

They cannot coherently explain why this scares them. It just does.

They don't even realize this is what they are afraid of. They think "gay marriage" means they will be fucked in the ass by a fag. They do not realize that what they are really fighting over is two guys filling out one form.

They just can't abide that.

Is that bizarre, or what? :eek:

Nope. And gays aren't denied equal protection of the law. They choose not to participate in marriage.

Wrong. They are denied state-sanctioned marriage by asshole bigots like you.

You are so sensitive, g5000. And it is amazing that in a thread that is about one poofters targeted bigotry against heterosexual women, you accuse others of bigotry. Tsk tsk. But your apparent reverence and passion of all things homo is quite remarkable.

I don't care how they file their taxes.

Change the tax code, I don't give a shit.

But they make the choice whether or not to participate in marriage...and they can live with that choice. They aren't going to force me to acknowledge them as a part of a construct they have rejected.

For some reason, the idea of two men filling out a single tax return scares the living shit out of some people.

They cannot coherently explain why this scares them. It just does.

They don't even realize this is what they are afraid of. They think "gay marriage" means they will be fucked in the ass by a fag. They do not realize that what they are really fighting over is two guys filling out one form.

They just can't abide that.

Is that bizarre, or what? :eek:

No one is scared of anything. You're just scaring yourself. YOU are not going to tell us what marriage is. Do you understand?

I think g5000's basic belief on this matter is that homos cannot be bigots. Homos are, to some, above reproach, no matter what they do. Unless, of course, they happen to be priests enjoying the flesh of young boys. They hate those kinds of homos.

So? One bar in West Hollywood doesn't allow bachelorette parties until gays are allowed to marry? So if a black guy in Florida calls a white man "stupid", should we be worried about black people ruining the world?

Why don't intolerant conservatives just leave people alone? Seriously, the same basic uneducated/reactionary people continue racism, fought against civil rights in the 60's and women's rights a few decades before that. And every time general public acceptance is reached (eg civil rights by the 70's) they either keep their prejudice beliefs more of a secret or pretend they never were the fools they were and move on to something new that "really is wrong, this time!"

Call gay people whatever you want - homos, fags, sissies. Doesn't offend them as it's like calling you a white cracker. Not like theres anything wrong with it, nor anything you can do about it, so wheres the insult? Takes a lot more balls then you'll likely ever have to come out as gay in a world like it is today.

Why don't you continue believing being gay is wrong and not enter into a same sex relationship. No problem there. But don't force other people to do the same, and don't make up bullshit about how it existing somehow endangers the population. It doesn't, and there is not a single shred of evidence, nor will there ever be, that it does.

Again, leave people who have done nothing wrong to you or anybody else alone. Dehumanizing people is the reason nearly every atrocity this world has ever faced has happened.

You said a lot, but you missed the point. The point is a person who demands tolerance being intolerant. That's the point.

So you're using this anecdote to justify your own bigotry? That's weak.

A homophobe's worst nightmare...

2dwhtds.jpg

I think g5000's basic belief on this matter is that homos cannot be bigots.

You are grossly mistaken.

I believe every category of human contains members who are prejudiced, ignorant, bigoted, or otherwise weak-minded and fearful.

So? One bar in West Hollywood doesn't allow bachelorette parties until gays are allowed to marry? So if a black guy in Florida calls a white man "stupid", should we be worried about black people ruining the world?

Why don't intolerant conservatives just leave people alone? Seriously, the same basic uneducated/reactionary people continue racism, fought against civil rights in the 60's and women's rights a few decades before that. And every time general public acceptance is reached (eg civil rights by the 70's) they either keep their prejudice beliefs more of a secret or pretend they never were the fools they were and move on to something new that "really is wrong, this time!"

Call gay people whatever you want - homos, fags, sissies. Doesn't offend them as it's like calling you a white cracker. Not like theres anything wrong with it, nor anything you can do about it, so wheres the insult? Takes a lot more balls then you'll likely ever have to come out as gay in a world like it is today.

Why don't you continue believing being gay is wrong and not enter into a same sex relationship. No problem there. But don't force other people to do the same, and don't make up bullshit about how it existing somehow endangers the population. It doesn't, and there is not a single shred of evidence, nor will there ever be, that it does.

Again, leave people who have done nothing wrong to you or anybody else alone. Dehumanizing people is the reason nearly every atrocity this world has ever faced has happened.

You said a lot, but you missed the point. The point is a person who demands tolerance being intolerant. That's the point.

So you're using this anecdote to justify your own bigotry? That's weak.

I used this article to show how those who demand tolerance can be just as intolerant.

I think g5000's basic belief on this matter is that homos cannot be bigots. Homos are, to some, above reproach, no matter what they do. Unless, of course, they happen to be priests enjoying the flesh of young boys. They hate those kinds of homos.

Who's claiming that a homosexual can't be a bigot? And the fact is that the homophobes here are using this anecdote to justify their bigotry.

Forum List

Back