Gay dads may make better parents according to a major new study

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you never heard of surrogacy or in vitro fertilizations. Are you really that ignorant??
Are you really that desperate?

Look. The only time I've seen anyone raised by a homosexual couple, it was a Thai kid raised by Korean dykes. They treated him like shit, basically a slave, I got him out of there as often as possible. He got out of there himself as soon as he could and there's a chance he might just hate women for the way they did him, and I can't say I'd blame him.
This is the type of shit..pure shit that you are advocating for in the name of your faggotry. Fuck you with that, ok?

Kid might have turned out better if raised by a loving hetero couple.

In the end, i think he was just "turned out". Brain scrambled style.

Oh! I think he turned homo, so score one for your team, I suppose.

Raised by hateful lesbians, he turned to men to rebel.

They were hateful AF, too. That's why me and my friend felt sorry for him and brought him out with us when we could.

But he did steal, and ended up being queer.

So we had to cut ties. ;)
What the fuck are you blathering about??!!You just made that shit up!
No kid everything you do not agree with is not made up...…………………..

Get your AIDS test kid

I'm glad I'm not a kid growing up in your world. TheProgressivePatriot.
He never grew up
I can only guess TheProgressivePatriot is struggling with issues most here can't understand.
Nah we all understand, he wants to believe that gays are better parents than straight people because he wants to justify his lifestyle. There are essentially no gay parents just dead limbs that were unfortunately allowed to adopt another persons child. There is no joy in being a dead limb

He never grew up
I can only guess TheProgressivePatriot is struggling with issues most here can't understand.
Nah we all understand, he wants to believe that gays are better parents than straight people because he wants to justify his lifestyle. There are essentially no gay parents just dead limbs that were unfortunately allowed to adopt another persons child. There is no joy in being a dead limb
I have no respect for people like TheProgressivePatriot.

He never grew up
He is mentally a child, and a very confused one. He needs help if he really believes that gays are better parents to a child than a real mother and father. He is entitled to his beliefs but has no right to challenge anyone others since he is too gutless to say what he believes himself

He never grew up
He is mentally a child, and a very confused one. He needs help if he really believes that gays are better parents to a child than a real mother and father. He is entitled to his beliefs but has no right to challenge anyone others since he is too gutless to say what he believes himself
He's a typical democrat.

He never grew up
He's a typical democrat.
He's actually your typical liberal lunatic. As you have probably noticed, there are LOTS of these hideous creatures on these threads that make NOTHING BUT inane AND insane posts.

He never grew up
He's a typical democrat.
More delusional than many though

Just don't believe in such fake studies.

A sodomites couple as parents are the worst example for children about what being a decent human is about.

If we were to go into an economic depression there may be a lot of soul searching to go with potential violence. Somebody going to get the blame.

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”

I call bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back