Gay dads may make better parents according to a major new study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it is a fact that children of gays have higher suicide rates

Would you please provide a link with material that supports this "fact"?

Here you go porker, I could post 500 more
You would already know this if you could think

None of these linked articles involve kids with gay parents. Nada.

They all deal with LGBT kids who are experiencing bullying. It's the bullies who are causing this, whether in the home or at school. Who are the bullies and how their shameful behavior going to be stopped? They need to be taught to take responsibility for their actions by somebody, even if the bullies' parents are negligent.

When I was a kid, I was born in 1956, we didn't have any homo children in my school. None. There were adults in the city who were, but not the children. In the mean streets of the big city there was no room for kids who were sissies.

The thing is that the adults actually encouraged the boys to be masculine children. Ditto with the TV programs. Rock Hudson and Gomer Pyle were homos, but these guys didn't encourage kids to take it up in the movies and television programs.

The idea back in the day was that children would be raised normative. Once they became adults, if they wanted to be light in the loafers, well, that would be their own affair.
Seriously? You believe that there were no gay kids back then?? That is ridiculous! They just were not visible-not out like now. One of your problems, as we know , is that you still think that being gay is a choice.

You also have some strange ideas about the relationship between masculinity and sexual orientation, and you stupidly believe that leach boys how to be "real men (whatever the fuck that is) will keep them from being gay. You are living in an alternative reality .
There were no children with gay parents because this was illegal back then, and no kids with gay parents were hanging themselves
I don't know what the fuck your responding to but it sure ain't what I posted. It appears that you do not understand the difference between the issue of gay kids, and children with gay parents, or maybe you think that it is all the same thing.

And, it was not illegal for gay people to have children then. They just could not adopt and surrogacy was not widely available. But many gay people had kids. I have lost all patience with you.

It may or may not have been illegal, but it damn sure was and is impossible for gay homosexual people to have children!

Derp!

Prove me wrong.
Really, ? Are they sterile?? Can gay men not produce sperm? Do Lesbians not have a uterus or overrise ?

Sure there is a reason why he is refusing to say whether he is gay or heterosexual
1. His parents are gay and this has messed up his mind as to what he is or is not
2. He is gay and can not accept his own behavior
3. He wants to tell others what they need to believe yet does not know what he believes himself, indicating schizophrenia
4. He is just a troll with no real opinions
5. He is straight and is mocking gays with reverse psychology as he knows his own beliefs will be relevant
6. He is really straight but his gay parents destroyed his mind, see 1.
I will not deal further with you juvenile taunting horseshit
You can't deal with your own life choices

Get an aids test
I told you that I am not going to deal with your moronic, juvenile inane equine excrement. If you can't have an adult conversation, get the fuck out of here
Tho Defensthive!
Just sthop it, you silly man! He-he!
From now on we should all just agree with the progressive patriot, because he, she, it can't take any criticism

We need to be nicer to the dead limb
Yep, it's a shame he's too much of a coward to admit he's obviously gay. The first part of recovery is to be true to yourself. And again, unfortunately, this is very sad, but VERY preventable. Thank you.

As i said to esalla , I am not dealing with or responding to your moronic, juvenile bull shit. Get on topic and try to have an adult conversation or get the hell out of here
LOL how many hundred times are you going to say that

You do not want conversation, you want people to agree with you or you tell them to get the f out

Give me a fucking break! All you do is taunt, accuse, make up shit about me, and insult, and your going to claim that you are the one wanting a conversation. You're even more fucked up than I thought
The world is out to get you. lol

You’re an idiot, TheProgressivePatriot.

They all deal with LGBT kids who are experiencing bullying. It's the bullies who are causing this, whether in the home or at school. Who are the bullies and how their shameful behavior going to be stopped? They need to be taught to take responsibility for their actions by somebody, even if the bullies' parents are negligent.

When I was a kid, I was born in 1956, we didn't have any homo children in my school. None. There were adults in the city who were, but not the children. In the mean streets of the big city there was no room for kids who were sissies.

The thing is that the adults actually encouraged the boys to be masculine children. Ditto with the TV programs. Rock Hudson and Gomer Pyle were homos, but these guys didn't encourage kids to take it up in the movies and television programs.

The idea back in the day was that children would be raised normative. Once they became adults, if they wanted to be light in the loafers, well, that would be their own affair.
Seriously? You believe that there were no gay kids back then?? That is ridiculous! They just were not visible-not out like now. One of your problems, as we know , is that you still think that being gay is a choice.

You also have some strange ideas about the relationship between masculinity and sexual orientation, and you stupidly believe that leach boys how to be "real men (whatever the fuck that is) will keep them from being gay. You are living in an alternative reality .
There were no children with gay parents because this was illegal back then, and no kids with gay parents were hanging themselves
I don't know what the fuck your responding to but it sure ain't what I posted. It appears that you do not understand the difference between the issue of gay kids, and children with gay parents, or maybe you think that it is all the same thing.

And, it was not illegal for gay people to have children then. They just could not adopt and surrogacy was not widely available. But many gay people had kids. I have lost all patience with you.

It may or may not have been illegal, but it damn sure was and is impossible for gay homosexual people to have children!

Derp!

Prove me wrong.
Really, ? Are they sterile?? Can gay men not produce sperm? Do Lesbians not have a uterus or overrise ?
Actually anuses are sterile...………...

The sperm has to go into a vagina, I seen it on the discovery channel

Yawn

Sure there is a reason why he is refusing to say whether he is gay or heterosexual
1. His parents are gay and this has messed up his mind as to what he is or is not
2. He is gay and can not accept his own behavior
3. He wants to tell others what they need to believe yet does not know what he believes himself, indicating schizophrenia
4. He is just a troll with no real opinions
5. He is straight and is mocking gays with reverse psychology as he knows his own beliefs will be relevant
6. He is really straight but his gay parents destroyed his mind, see 1.
I will not deal further with you juvenile taunting horseshit
You can't deal with your own life choices

Get an aids test
I told you that I am not going to deal with your moronic, juvenile inane equine excrement. If you can't have an adult conversation, get the fuck out of here
Tho Defensthive!
Just sthop it, you silly man! He-he!
From now on we should all just agree with the progressive patriot, because he, she, it can't take any criticism

We need to be nicer to the dead limb
Yep, it's a shame he's too much of a coward to admit he's obviously gay. The first part of recovery is to be true to yourself. And again, unfortunately, this is very sad, but VERY preventable. Thank you.

As i said to esalla , I am not dealing with or responding to your moronic, juvenile bull shit. Get on topic and try to have an adult conversation or get the hell out of here
LOL how many hundred times are you going to say that

You do not want conversation, you want people to agree with you or you tell them to get the f out

Give me a fucking break! All you do is taunt, accuse, make up shit about me, and insult, and your going to claim that you are the one wanting a conversation. You're even more fucked up than I thought
You don't want conversation, you want dictation.

However, we are not your secretaries, so fuck right the hell off with your bullshit.
I bet he can take 10 inches per minute

From your own post Slick!! What the fuck is your point?

Jamel Myles was found dead of suicide just days after his mom said he came out as gay to his classmates, the Denver Post reports. Myles, who had come out to his family over the summer, reportedly faced significant bullying from his classmates as he began the new school year.

“My child died because of bullying. My baby killed himself,” Myles’ mother, Leia Pierce, told the Post. “He didn’t deserve this.”
Lol thanks for reading

I didn't

Yawn
I guess the most disturbing thing about this whole f*cked up scenario is that PP has posted on these threads in the past that he not only has children, but grandchildren, as well. The sickness has most likely extended to two MORE generations. And, as always, this is very sad, but VERY preventable. Thank you.

There is sickness in the fact that he has children and grandchildren? Are you out of your mind? Shit, the orange whore in the Oval Office has children and grandchildren, so what is your beef? I'm not implying that PP is a low-life, but trump sure is.
Nope, the fact that he's passing HIS sickness ONTO his children and grandchildren is quite disturbing. Learn how to read dumbf*ck. The last time I checked, our president is NOT a confused homosexual. Thank you.
But he is confused, and much, much worse
Did you have an AIDS test?

Do you think you will live to retire?

Positive-HIV-test.jpg
I am retired dip shit! Comfortably and happily retired.

Derp!

Prove me wrong.
1afagles.jpg

:cuckoo:

Jamel Myles was found dead of suicide just days after his mom said he came out as gay to his classmates, the Denver Post reports. Myles, who had come out to his family over the summer, reportedly faced significant bullying from his classmates as he began the new school year.

“My child died because of bullying. My baby killed himself,” Myles’ mother, Leia Pierce, told the Post. “He didn’t deserve this.”
Lol thanks for reading

I didn't

Yawn
I guess the most disturbing thing about this whole f*cked up scenario is that PP has posted on these threads in the past that he not only has children, but grandchildren, as well. The sickness has most likely extended to two MORE generations. And, as always, this is very sad, but VERY preventable. Thank you.

There is sickness in the fact that he has children and grandchildren? Are you out of your mind? Shit, the orange whore in the Oval Office has children and grandchildren, so what is your beef? I'm not implying that PP is a low-life, but trump sure is.
Nope, the fact that he's passing HIS sickness ONTO his children and grandchildren is quite disturbing. Learn how to read dumbf*ck. The last time I checked, our president is NOT a confused homosexual. Thank you.

Positive-HIV-test.jpg
Well there you go again not responding to me.

I guess you never heard of surrogacy or in vitro fertilizations. Are you really that ignorant??
Are you really that desperate?

Look. The only time I've seen anyone raised by a homosexual couple, it was a Thai kid raised by Korean dykes. They treated him like shit, basically a slave, I got him out of there as often as possible. He got out of there himself as soon as he could and there's a chance he might just hate women for the way they did him, and I can't say I'd blame him.
This is the type of shit..pure shit that you are advocating for in the name of your faggotry. Fuck you with that, ok?

Kid might have turned out better if raised by a loving hetero couple.

In the end, i think he was just "turned out". Brain scrambled style.

Oh! I think he turned homo, so score one for your team, I suppose.

Raised by hateful lesbians, he turned to men to rebel.

They were hateful AF, too. That's why me and my friend felt sorry for him and brought him out with us when we could.

But he did steal, and ended up being queer.

So we had to cut ties. ;)

Last edited:

Lol thanks for reading

I didn't

Yawn

Positive-HIV-test.jpg
Dip shit, is that a gay appetiser

Lol thanks for reading

I didn't

Yawn

Positive-HIV-test.jpg

Like your age really matters,

Lol thanks for reading

I didn't

Yawn

Positive-HIV-test.jpg

Like your age really matters,
Sure age matters now he uses a strap on

Lol thanks for reading

I didn't

Yawn

You are a lying sack of shit! I never posted any information about my family or whether or not I have children. You had better watch that shit!
You DID post that you had grandchildren once, you limp-wristed monstrosity......

Other same-sex people attracted people here are A-OK.

They have sense. This perverted weirdo? Oh, what the fuck?!

He makes one long for the days when sodomy was punishable by hanging.

Jefferson advocated against that, but he never witnessed TPP.

TPP might would have changed Jefferson's mind to "Fuck it, hang them all!"

I am only thinking of TPP here in this instance..

Lol thanks for reading

I didn't

Yawn

Old enough to know better and still too stupid to know. smh

Positive-HIV-test.jpg

I guess you never heard of surrogacy or in vitro fertilizations. Are you really that ignorant??
Are you really that desperate?

Look. The only time I've seen anyone raised by a homosexual couple, it was a Thai kid raised by Korean dykes. They treated him like shit, basically a slave, I got him out of there as often as possible. He got out of there himself as soon as he could and there's a chance he might just hate women for the way they did him, and I can't say I'd blame him.
This is the type of shit..pure shit that you are advocating for in the name of your faggotry. Fuck you with that, ok?

Kid might have turned out better if raised by a loving hetero couple.

In the end, i think he was just "turned out". Brain scrambled style.

Oh! I think he turned homo, so score one for your team, I suppose.

Raised by hateful lesbians, he turned to men to rebel.

They were hateful AF, too. That's why me and my friend felt sorry for him and brought him out with us when we could.

But he did steal, and ended up being queer.

So we had to cut ties. ;)
What the fuck are you blathering about??!!You just made that shit up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back