Gay dads may make better parents according to a major new study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't believe in such fake studies.

A sodomites couple as parents are the worst example for children about what being a decent human is about.
See post 220 Slick. Tell us how those peer reviewed studies are fake . Give it your best shot. You're just another ignorant ass weighing in on something that you know nothing about and do not have the emotional maturity or intellectual capacity to learn about

Last edited:

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”

I call bullshit.

I call willful ignorance

I guess you never heard of surrogacy or in vitro fertilizations. Are you really that ignorant??
Are you really that desperate?

Look. The only time I've seen anyone raised by a homosexual couple, it was a Thai kid raised by Korean dykes. They treated him like shit, basically a slave, I got him out of there as often as possible. He got out of there himself as soon as he could and there's a chance he might just hate women for the way they did him, and I can't say I'd blame him.
This is the type of shit..pure shit that you are advocating for in the name of your faggotry. Fuck you with that, ok?

Kid might have turned out better if raised by a loving hetero couple.

In the end, i think he was just "turned out". Brain scrambled style.

Oh! I think he turned homo, so score one for your team, I suppose.

Raised by hateful lesbians, he turned to men to rebel.

They were hateful AF, too. That's why me and my friend felt sorry for him and brought him out with us when we could.

But he did steal, and ended up being queer.

So we had to cut ties. ;)
What the fuck are you blathering about??!!You just made that shit up!
No kid everything you do not agree with is not made up...…………………..

Get your AIDS test kid

No not everything, but your shit is

I guess you never heard of surrogacy or in vitro fertilizations. Are you really that ignorant??

Look. The only time I've seen anyone raised by a homosexual couple, it was a Thai kid raised by Korean dykes. They treated him like shit, basically a slave, I got him out of there as often as possible. He got out of there himself as soon as he could and there's a chance he might just hate women for the way they did him, and I can't say I'd blame him.
This is the type of shit..pure shit that you are advocating for in the name of your faggotry. Fuck you with that, ok?

They were hateful AF, too. That's why me and my friend felt sorry for him and brought him out with us when we could.

Get your AIDS test kid

Give some thought to getting psychological treatment for your hostility, hate and for your obvious disorder where you demand that all people accept that gay parents are normal when nature forbids their existence

Oh and mention to the shrink that you keep responding to me after you say that you will not.

Hell you might get some Oxycontin to calm you down

Get your AIDS test kid

Give some thought to getting psychological treatment for your hostility, hate and for your obvious disorder where you demand that all people accept that gay parents are normal when nature forbids their existence

Oh and mention to the shrink that you keep responding to me after you say that you will not.

You're god damned right I'm hostile but I'm not the one who needs help. Those of you consumed by hate and bigotry are the ones who need help

Get your AIDS test kid

You're god damned right I'm hostile but I'm not the one who needs help. Those of you consumed by hate and bigotry are the ones who need help
Actually you are the hateful contemptuous fool who is too scared to own up to their own sexuality because if pent up frustrations. I could care less how you live your life, but when you claim that the children adopted by gay parents are better off when they often attempt suicide as a result of their confused upbringing and the mockery that they endure, you need to be put in your place.

Enjoy your dead end excuse for life

Get your AIDS test kid

Actually you are the hateful contemptuous fool who is too scared to own up to their own sexuality because if pent up frustrations. I could care less how you live your life, but when you claim that the children adopted by gay parents are better off when they often attempt suicide as a result of their confused upbringing and the mockery that they endure, you need to be put in your place.

YOU have blood on your hands! Now I am really done with you!

Get your AIDS test kid

YOU have blood on your hands! Now I am really done with you!
You want the lives of children destroyed and this is my fault?

Yea if you say so weirdo

Unfortunately no. It's a true story. I still remember his name.

People here dont [sic] care about what you stick up your ass, @TheProgressivePatriot, we don’t like you involving children.

And even if we're not allowed to say it, we all know why it is that you're so obsessed with dragging children into this sick shit.

Placing unwanted children in good homes to be raised by people who love them and want them is a good thing. At least they will not be taught to adopt trashy habits like calling people "faggots" and making obscene sexual references. I had a co-worker who was gay and adopted a baby boy. This man was a Sunday school teacher.

Same here. A former colleague of mine who owns several furniture stores in Los Angeles adopted a baby girl along with his long time partner, and they are two of the best parents that I've ever seen.

My wife and I have kept their child on occasion when they have had to travel on business, and she is well behaved, and is very well provided for, better than most children.

Another friend, a retired white school principal adopted a black child many years ago, when gay people had to stay in the closet to be safe from those like some of the ones commenting in this thread. He is now in his late 80's, bedridden, and his adopted son does everything for him.

These people are parents BY CHOICE, and were deemed as having the necessary means and the right environment to be good parents and have done a far better job than many other so called "traditional" parents that I've seen in my own lifetime. I'm retired and on the board of one the largest non profit organizations in Southern California, that helps people in need and have seen some awful, so called "regular" parents who should not even have a dog, let alone kids.

The homophobic nonsense that some are posting in this thread, is plain misinformed ignorance on the part of some people.

People here dont [sic] care about what you stick up your ass, @TheProgressivePatriot, we don’t like you involving children.

And even if we're not allowed to say it, we all know why it is that you're so obsessed with dragging children into this sick shit.

Placing unwanted children in good homes to be raised by people who love them and want them is a good thing. At least they will not be taught to adopt trashy habits like calling people "faggots" and making obscene sexual references. I had a co-worker who was gay and adopted a baby boy. This man was a Sunday school teacher.

Same here. A former colleague of mine who owns several furniture stores in Los Angeles adopted a baby girl along with his long time partner, and they are two of the best parents that I've ever seen.

My wife and I have kept their child on occasion when they have had to travel on business, and she is well behaved, and is very well provided for, better than most children.

Another friend, a retired white school principal adopted a black child many years ago, when gay people had to stay in the closet to be safe from those like some of the ones commenting in this thread. He is now in his late 80's, bedridden, and his adopted son does everything for him.

These people are parents BY CHOICE, and were deemed as having the necessary means and the right environment to be good parents and have done a far better job than many other so called "traditional" parents that I've seen in my own lifetime. I'm retired and on the board of one the largest non profit organizations in Southern California, that helps people in need and have seen some awful, so called "regular" parents who should not even have a dog, let alone kids.

The homophobic nonsense that some are posting in this thread, is plain misinformed ignorance on the part of some people.
LOL see kid the problem lies not with the gay parents but with the childs inability to deal with homosexuality since they are straight born of straight parents. This leads to psychological dysfunction in the children then they end up dropping out of school running away or hanging themselves. So do children have rights or just gay adults

LOL see kid the problem lies not with the gay parents but with the childs inability to deal with homosexuality since they are straight born of straight parents. This leads to psychological dysfunction in the children then they end up dropping out of school running away or hanging themselves

Well, "kid", I haven't read anywhere about a child who grew up with gay parents, shooting up a public school or becoming a mass murderer, or even a child molester.

Have you?

And, of the gay parents that I do know, none have parented children who hung themselves or dropped out of school.

What I do know is that
the adoption process (at least in my state) requires thorough background checking and actual observation of the home that the child is to be placed in.

And if those criteria, among other necessary living conditions are questionable, there will be no adoption.

LOL see kid the problem lies not with the gay parents but with the childs inability to deal with homosexuality since they are straight born of straight parents. This leads to psychological dysfunction in the children then they end up dropping out of school running away or hanging themselves

Well, "kid", I haven't read anywhere about a child who grew up with gay parents, shooting up a public school or becoming a mass murderer, or even a child molester.

Have you?

And, of the gay parents that I do know, none have parented children who hung themselves or dropped out of school.

What I do know is that
the adoption process (at least in my state) requires thorough background checking and actual observation of the home that the child is to be placed in.

And if those criteria, among other necessary living conditions are questionable, there will be no adoption.
The only reason you do not see the depression and suicide of same sex parents children is you do not want to look

You have no morals or children as you are and always will be a dead limb on the tree of life even if you do steal someone else child

You are already dead

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”
sure---hahahhahahahahahaha..their male '''''children''' grow up to be wimps and confused

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

..LGTBQ are highly at risk for suicide!!!!--so what do you think about the kids???!!!

Have you?

What I do know is that

The only reason you do not see the depression and suicide of same sex parents children is you do not want to look

You have no morals or children as you are and always will be a dead limb on the tree of life even if you do steal someone else child

You are already dead

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!
Whenever I see someone like you who passes judgement on the morals of complete strangers, it is usually a sure bet that there is some filthy laundry in their own closet.

My wife and I have a grown son and daughter as well as 3 grandchildren. And none of them were taught your kind of ignorance.

If a child with NO parents has an opportunity to be adopted into a caring and nurturing environment, even if it is with same sex parents versus life in the orphanage system, you actually believe the latter to be better?

That's crazy.

I read your link, because I am always willing to hear how others think. If you are capable of doing the same, here is some fact checked information.

Last edited:

Get your AIDS test kid

You are the one who needs to be put in your place. You are doing everything possible to make sure that the mockery continues, instead of being a decent human being and making a good effort to stop it. Stop blaming these families and go after the scum who are responsible for the mockery and harassment.

Why do you keep harassing Progressive Patriot? His orientation is none of your business. You are definitely part of the problem. Learn common decency.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

I call bullshit.

I call willful ignorance

Based on what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back