Gay dads may make better parents according to a major new study

Status
Not open for further replies.
People here dont [sic] care about what you stick up your ass, @TheProgressivePatriot, we don’t like you involving children.

And even if we're not allowed to say it, we all know why it is that you're so obsessed with dragging children into this sick shit.

Placing unwanted children in good homes to be raised by people who love them and want them is a good thing. At least they will not be taught to adopt trashy habits like calling people "faggots" and making obscene sexual references. I had a co-worker who was gay and adopted a baby boy. This man was a Sunday school teacher.

Same here. A former colleague of mine who owns several furniture stores in Los Angeles adopted a baby girl along with his long time partner, and they are two of the best parents that I've ever seen.

My wife and I have kept their child on occasion when they have had to travel on business, and she is well behaved, and is very well provided for, better than most children.

Another friend, a retired white school principal adopted a black child many years ago, when gay people had to stay in the closet to be safe from those like some of the ones commenting in this thread. He is now in his late 80's, bedridden, and his adopted son does everything for him.

These people are parents BY CHOICE, and were deemed as having the necessary means and the right environment to be good parents and have done a far better job than many other so called "traditional" parents that I've seen in my own lifetime. I'm retired and on the board of one the largest non profit organizations in Southern California, that helps people in need and have seen some awful, so called "regular" parents who should not even have a dog, let alone kids.

The homophobic nonsense that some are posting in this thread, is plain misinformed ignorance on the part of some people.
LOL see kid the problem lies not with the gay parents but with the childs inability to deal with homosexuality since they are straight born of straight parents. This leads to psychological dysfunction in the children then they end up dropping out of school running away or hanging themselves

Well, "kid", I haven't read anywhere about a child who grew up with gay parents, shooting up a public school or becoming a mass murderer, or even a child molester.

Have you?

And, of the gay parents that I do know, none have parented children who hung themselves or dropped out of school.

What I do know is that
the adoption process (at least in my state) requires thorough background checking and actual observation of the home that the child is to be placed in.

And if those criteria, among other necessary living conditions are questionable, there will be no adoption.
The only reason you do not see the depression and suicide of same sex parents children is you do not want to look

You have no morals or children as you are and always will be a dead limb on the tree of life even if you do steal someone else child

You are already dead
People here dont [sic] care about what you stick up your ass, @TheProgressivePatriot, we don’t like you involving children.

And even if we're not allowed to say it, we all know why it is that you're so obsessed with dragging children into this sick shit.

Placing unwanted children in good homes to be raised by people who love them and want them is a good thing. At least they will not be taught to adopt trashy habits like calling people "faggots" and making obscene sexual references. I had a co-worker who was gay and adopted a baby boy. This man was a Sunday school teacher.

Same here. A former colleague of mine who owns several furniture stores in Los Angeles adopted a baby girl along with his long time partner, and they are two of the best parents that I've ever seen.

My wife and I have kept their child on occasion when they have had to travel on business, and she is well behaved, and is very well provided for, better than most children.

Another friend, a retired white school principal adopted a black child many years ago, when gay people had to stay in the closet to be safe from those like some of the ones commenting in this thread. He is now in his late 80's, bedridden, and his adopted son does everything for him.

These people are parents BY CHOICE, and were deemed as having the necessary means and the right environment to be good parents and have done a far better job than many other so called "traditional" parents that I've seen in my own lifetime. I'm retired and on the board of one the largest non profit organizations in Southern California, that helps people in need and have seen some awful, so called "regular" parents who should not even have a dog, let alone kids.

The homophobic nonsense that some are posting in this thread, is plain misinformed ignorance on the part of some people.
LOL see kid the problem lies not with the gay parents but with the childs inability to deal with homosexuality since they are straight born of straight parents. This leads to psychological dysfunction in the children then they end up dropping out of school running away or hanging themselves

Well, "kid", I haven't read anywhere about a child who grew up with gay parents, shooting up a public school or becoming a mass murderer, or even a child molester.

Have you?

And, of the gay parents that I do know, none have parented children who hung themselves or dropped out of school.

What I do know is that
the adoption process (at least in my state) requires thorough background checking and actual observation of the home that the child is to be placed in.

And if those criteria, among other necessary living conditions are questionable, there will be no adoption.
The only reason you do not see the depression and suicide of same sex parents children is you do not want to look

You have no morals or children as you are and always will be a dead limb on the tree of life even if you do steal someone else child

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!
Whenever I see someone like you who passes judgement on the morals of complete strangers, it is usually a sure bet that there is some filthy laundry in their own closet.

My wife and I have a grown son and daughter as well as 3 grandchildren. And none of them were taught your kind of ignorance.

If a child with NO parents has an opportunity to be adopted into a caring and nurturing environment, even if it is with same sex parents versus life in the orphanage system, you actually believe the latter to be better?

That's crazy.

I read your link, because I am always willing to hear how others think. If you are capable of doing the same, here is some fact checked information.

So in other words you do not care about the depression and suicides of the children of gay vgv parents. Also unless your dna is passed to your children you are a dead limb, all adoptive parents are

I care about the outcome of all children, but I don't think you do.

I put very little credence in the studies of bigots who have been widely debunked by far more credible scholars on this subject. I looked up the person that published the information that you posted, and he is nothing more than a bible thumping, moralizing, psuedo science pusher.

Has it e ever occurred to you that if not for the system of adoption, far too many children would be wards of the state?

Or does THAT matter to you?
There are zero infants that go unadopted by straight parents in fact there is a long line so pay attention and stop putting fist in your holes

That is a flat out lie. You are so busy devoting your time to being a ignorant, homophobic bigot, that it prohibits you from doing any real fact finding.

As far as "putting fists in holes", it is beginning to sound like you have a secret shame and are projecting.

Is gay fisting a normal human behavior? Is putting two fist in another mans or womans anus or vagina normal in your opinion?

And there is a waiting list for all infants put up for adoption, gays are not needed to make sure that all infants are placed..... why do you think people skip this list and pay a surrogate

I do not judge who is qualified to be a parent. There are far more qualified people than me and definately YOU, who make those decisions.

As far as infants go, they do not represent children of ALL ages who need homes. Even you should know that.

You are not a moral authority who is qualified to judge what type of parents people will be if given the opportunity.

But, I will say that of the same sex parents that I have known, they appear to be far more mentally stable than you are.

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead
The issue is what is causing it? Let me ask, what is your solution?

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!
Whenever I see someone like you who passes judgement on the morals of complete strangers, it is usually a sure bet that there is some filthy laundry in their own closet.

My wife and I have a grown son and daughter as well as 3 grandchildren. And none of them were taught your kind of ignorance.

If a child with NO parents has an opportunity to be adopted into a caring and nurturing environment, even if it is with same sex parents versus life in the orphanage system, you actually believe the latter to be better?

That's crazy.

I read your link, because I am always willing to hear how others think. If you are capable of doing the same, here is some fact checked information.

So in other words you do not care about the depression and suicides of the children of gay vgv parents. Also unless your dna is passed to your children you are a dead limb, all adoptive parents are

I put very little credence in the studies of bigots who have been widely debunked by far more credible scholars on this subject. I looked up the person that published the information that you posted, and he is nothing more than a bible thumping, moralizing, psuedo science pusher.

Has it e ever occurred to you that if not for the system of adoption, far too many children would be wards of the state?

There are zero infants that go unadopted by straight parents in fact there is a long line so pay attention and stop putting fist in your holes

That is a flat out lie. You are so busy devoting your time to being a ignorant, homophobic bigot, that it prohibits you from doing any real fact finding.

As far as "putting fists in holes", it is beginning to sound like you have a secret shame and are projecting.

Is gay fisting a normal human behavior? Is putting two fist in another mans or womans anus or vagina normal in your opinion?

And there is a waiting list for all infants put up for adoption, gays are not needed to make sure that all infants are placed..... why do you think people skip this list and pay a surrogate
You seem to obsess a lot about gay sex. As far as waiting lists go, infants are only a small percentage of children available for adoption, there are many older children and some with special needs who are hard to place. But that is not even the issue. The real issue is that that is no reason to exclude same sex couples

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead
The issue is what is causing it? Let me ask, what is your solution?
The solution is not to let gays adopt and ruin kids minds

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!

That's crazy.

You seem to obsess a lot about gay sex. As far as waiting lists go, infants are only a small percentage of children available for adoption, there are many older children and some with special needs who are hard to place. But that is not even the issue. The real issue is that that is no reason to exclude same sex couples
Ignoring me again I see

Lol

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”
..LGTBQ are highly at risk for suicide!!!!--so what do you think about the kids???!!!

From your link:

Why are LGBTQ people at high risk? Research has found multiple factors associated with suicidal behavior among LGBTQ people, including isolation from family and peers, a history of mental health issues (e.g., depression and anxiety), substance use disorders, and victimization (e.g., being the target of bullying; being abused).1,9-11 All of these risk factors stem from the stress created by living as a stigmatized minority (often referred to as minority stress).13 Even today, with increased awareness and social acceptance in the U.S., many LGBTQ people find they must contend with harassment, discrimination, and bias enacted by peers, family, colleagues, workplaces, houses of worship, schools, places of public accommodation, and health care settings.6,12 Anti-LGBTQ attitudes can become internalized, leading to further stress and potential for suicidal thoughts.13

Conclusion. Society must evolve. Bigotry and bully must not be tolerated. You must stop blaming and penalizing the victims

Last edited:

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!

That's crazy.

I do not judge who is qualified to be a parent. There are far more qualified people than me and definately YOU, who make those decisions.

As far as infants go, they do not represent children of ALL ages who need homes. Even you should know that.

You are not a moral authority who is qualified to judge what type of parents people will be if given the opportunity.

But, I will say that of the same sex parents that I have known, they appear to be far more mentally stable than you are.

Before gays adopted kids there were no depressed kids killing

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!

That's crazy.

Before queers adopted kids there were no suicides caused by queer moms and dads

It is not normal, an adult can choose a child can not

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”
..LGTBQ are highly at risk for suicide!!!!--so what do you think about the kids???!!!

From your link:

Why are LGBTQ people at high risk? Research has found multiple factors associated with suicidal behavior among LGBTQ people, including isolation from family and peers, a history of mental health issues (e.g., depression and anxiety), substance use disorders, and victimization (e.g., being the target of bullying; being abused).1,9-11 All of these risk factors stem from the stress created by living as a stigmatized minority (often referred to as minority stress).13 Even today, with increased awareness and social acceptance in the U.S., many LGBTQ people find they must contend with harassment, discrimination, and bias enacted by peers, family, colleagues, workplaces, houses of worship, schools, places of public accommodation, and health care settings.6,12 Anti-LGBTQ attitudes can become internalized, leading to further stress and potential for suicidal thoughts.13

Conclusion. Society must evolve. Bigotry and bully must not be tolerated
I do not read your queer fisting links

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!

That's crazy.

Ignoring me again I see

Lol
How so? I can't help it if you don't like my answer

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!

That's crazy.

That is a flat out lie. You are so busy devoting your time to being an ignorant, homophobic bigot, that it prohibits you from doing any real fact finding.

If there is a "long line" of adoptive parents waiting to adopt, it is because of necessary screening, and not every couple is eligible.

Cancer from gay fisting

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

From your link:

Your a fucking liar. I never posted anything about fisting YOU DID . You are fucking insane!

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!

That's crazy.

Ignoring me again I see

Lol
How so? I can't help it if you don't like my answer
Are AIDS test fun

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

From your link:

Your a fucking liar. I never posted anything about fisting YOU DID . You are fucking insane!
Thank you

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

From your link:

How many AIDS test have you had

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

From your link:

How many AIDS test have you had
"Go away kid, you bother me. " W.C. Fields

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Oh for fucks sake... completely idiotic.
I don't care who did the study, there are assholes/losers of every creed/race/sexual orientation.
It does not matter. Just more of the anti-male rhetoric

There is nothing "anti-male" here. Cultural notions change constantly.

Of course there is.
The whole premise of the ludicrous faux study is that they make better fathers because they are less like most men.
What part of that do you not understand?
It alludes and attempts to drive a narrative that masculinity is a predictable cause of why males may not be be attentive to their children. That is the VERY FOUNDATION of the article.
And it is a false argument. It states it, without in any way proving it other than an assumption...which is easy to do when you already subscribe to it.

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!

That's crazy.

You seem to be abnormally interested in other people's sexual practices and quite a vivid imagination. You must have an amazing video collection. Regardless of the sexual orientation of a couple, I doubt that most people have sex in front of their children. That would be cause for arrest if it got out.

Of course there is.
The whole premise of the ludicrous faux study is that they make better fathers because they are less like most men.
What part of that do you not understand?
It alludes and attempts to drive a narrative that masculinity is a predictable cause of why males may not be be attentive to their children. That is the VERY FOUNDATION of the article.
And it is a false argument. It states it, without in any way proving it other than an assumption...which is easy to do when you already subscribe to it.

I read it as saying that gay fathers might have a more creative and expansive approach to fatherhood than some other men, and more active involvement in the care and raising of their children aged 1-6. There is nothing "anti-male" here. All of the people being discussed here are male. BTW: there is plenty of anecdotal evidence that some fathers have little involvement and shove the care of their children off on others. Perhaps the level of involvement of all fathers should be studied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back