Gay dads may make better parents according to a major new study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering all of the imbeciles who make stupid comments about gays and say idiotic things like that gays "target children," it's good to have studies that debunk these dumb accusations.
Gays wanting a child aren't targeting and actively seeking children? How do they get them then, the stork? Might ought to think about your dumb comments before posting.

A person seeking to adopt a child is not "targeting" children. It's pretty dumb to say that adoption involves "targeting," which makes people who adopt children sound like sex criminals.
99.13 percent of gays do not have kids, nor do they want one either

• Researchers estimate the total number of children nationwide living with at least one gay parent ranges from 6 to 14 million.3
  • An estimated two million LGBT people are interested in adopting.4
  • Gay and lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.4
  • More than 16,000 same-sex couples are raising an estimated 22,000 adopted children in the United States.2

Considering all of the imbeciles who make stupid comments about gays and say idiotic things like that gays "target children," it's good to have studies that debunk these dumb accusations.
Gays wanting a child aren't targeting and actively seeking children? How do they get them then, the stork? Might ought to think about your dumb comments before posting.

A person seeking to adopt a child is not "targeting" children. It's pretty dumb to say that adoption involves "targeting," which makes people who adopt children sound like sex criminals.
A person seeking to adopt a child is not "targeting" children.
Dufus thinks anyone can adopt a child.

Gay Adoption State Laws Same-sex couples in all states can petition for joint adoption statewide. Couples may be required to be in a legally recognized relationship, such as a marriage, civil union, or domestic partnership. 5
LGBT Adoption Statistics | Gay Adoption | Same Sex Adoption
www.lifelongadoptions.com/lgbt-adoption/lgbt-adoption-statistics

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”
Too bad 99.9 percent of gays do not want kids in the first place which is why they married a man
you have link to back up that wild claim..newbie?
Math does not need a link

Are you claiming that everyone in the gay bar is married and has an adopted child?

There are 65000 children living with a gay parent, 4.5 percent of adults are gay meaning 14805000, 65000 times 2 is 130000 so to be technical after the division .87 percent of all gays have a child.

Math works
Indeed it does..indeed it does...but you claimed..that 99.9% of all gay men who married did not want a child..because they were gay. That has nothing to do with math..and you cannot know just what these gay men desired out of being married ....or that the decision to have..or not to have... a child somehow played into their decision to be married.

You made a sweeping assumption that you have no way of backing up..and thought that some fancy footwork with the calculator would save you...ROTFLMAO!

Also..the current number of Gay men with children has absolutely nothing to do with the unknown number of gay men who may want kids..since you have no way of knowing that figure.

If you are truly new here..know that you have to bring up your game..if you are someone's sock..nice try!
Fact 99.13 percent of gays are childless. Sheesh if they really wanted a child they would have married a member of the opposite sex.

Argue the math all you want because 99.13 percent of gays are childless

By choice by the way

Fact: You are an arrogant ass who has nothing to offer but appeals to ignorance fallacies

Gay people do not have to marry someone of the opposite sex to have children and the fact that they marry the same sex in no way proves that they do not want children. That is just another logical fallacy, a non sequitor

Gay couples come to have children in their care by a variety of means , just like many hetero couples do

Thank you. That said I am not picking on gays, however several truths are not deniable.
1. 99.999 percent of humans who want children choose a mate of the opposite sex.
2. 99.16 percent of gays do not have children
3. You want to believe that what 50 percent of gays have kids, well they do not, only 0.84 percent of gays have children.
4. I have not said anything about the parenting abilities of gays, but the mockery that kids get from other kids on parent teacher night is actually sad as kids are unfortunately for the most part very mean, as you well remember

CIAO

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”

Having a dad, is better than not having a dad. But if you think those kids are going to be proud of their disgusting parents, when they get older, and people are laughing at them for having two dads.....

Not likely. Short term gain.. long term damage to the child.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

When I was in 6th Grade I got into a fight with one of the other boys who accused my old man of being a homo.

But I guess with this new study, I should have just thanked the other kid for complementing my father instead of punching him in the mouth?

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Too bad 99.9 percent of gays do not want kids in the first place which is why they married a man

Are you claiming that everyone in the gay bar is married and has an adopted child?

There are 65000 children living with a gay parent, 4.5 percent of adults are gay meaning 14805000, 65000 times 2 is 130000 so to be technical after the division .87 percent of all gays have a child.

Math works
Indeed it does..indeed it does...but you claimed..that 99.9% of all gay men who married did not want a child..because they were gay. That has nothing to do with math..and you cannot know just what these gay men desired out of being married ....or that the decision to have..or not to have... a child somehow played into their decision to be married.

You made a sweeping assumption that you have no way of backing up..and thought that some fancy footwork with the calculator would save you...ROTFLMAO!

Also..the current number of Gay men with children has absolutely nothing to do with the unknown number of gay men who may want kids..since you have no way of knowing that figure.

If you are truly new here..know that you have to bring up your game..if you are someone's sock..nice try!
Fact 99.13 percent of gays are childless. Sheesh if they really wanted a child they would have married a member of the opposite sex.

By choice by the way

Fact: You are an arrogant ass who has nothing to offer but appeals to ignorance fallacies

Gay people do not have to marry someone of the opposite sex to have children and the fact that they marry the same sex in no way proves that they do not want children. That is just another logical fallacy, a non sequitor

Gay couples come to have children in their care by a variety of means , just like many hetero couples do

Thank you. That said I am not picking on gays, however several truths are not deniable.
1. 99.999 percent of humans who want children choose a mate of the opposite sex.
3. You want to believe that what 50 percent of gays have kids, well they do not, only 0.84 percent of gays have children.
4. I have not said anything about the parenting abilities of gays, but the mockery that kids get from other kids on parent teacher night is actually sad as kids are unfortunately for the most part very mean, as you well remember

CIAO

Your just making shit up!! You must be living in a place when time stood still around 1970 That is just pathetic

Last edited:

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

When I was in 6th Grade I got into a fight with one of the other boys who accused my old man of being a homo.

But I guess with this new study, I should have just thanked the other kid for complementing my father instead of punching him in the mouth?

I noticed that you haven't been falling back on your stories of prison life where you learn so much about gay culture and gay sex

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Having a dad, is better than not having a dad. But if you think those kids are going to be proud of their disgusting parents, when they get older, and people are laughing at them for having two dads.....

You're another one who seems to be stuck in the last century. You should get out more.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

I noticed that you haven't been falling back on your stories of prison life where you learn so much about gay culture and gay sex

This is a thread about children whose fathers are homos. They don't allow kids in the joint.

What if Salmon swam upstream, battling raging rivers, climbing waterfalls, and braving hungry Bears just to Ghey off?

No Salmon and no Bears.

View attachment 323349

View attachment 323348
What the fuck are you trying to say??! Spit it out.

Clearly you went to public school.

Gheyity is not the nature off life.

Now try and keep up darling.

If you need more help just ask again.
Get the hell out of here Chitwood if you don't have anything intelegent to contribute

No.

My point is valid.

What does life need to do to survive tinker belle?
You made a point??:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Life needs procreation to survive.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Although not as widespread as most think, there's plenty of fags in prison. Seen it first hand, some really sick stuff.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

You're another one who seems to be stuck in the last century. You should get out more.
If they'd keep the fags off the street we'd get out more.

What if Salmon swam upstream, battling raging rivers, climbing waterfalls, and braving hungry Bears just to Ghey off?

No Salmon and no Bears.

View attachment 323349

View attachment 323348
What the fuck are you trying to say??! Spit it out.

Clearly you went to public school.

Gheyity is not the nature off life.

Now try and keep up darling.

If you need more help just ask again.
Get the hell out of here Chitwood if you don't have anything intelegent to contribute

No.

My point is valid.

What does life need to do to survive tinker belle?
You made a point??:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Life needs procreation to survive.

It seems like people have been fine in the procreation department. How else would all these kids who are up for adoption have gotten here?

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Math works

By choice by the way

CIAO

Your just making shit up!! You must be living in a place when time stood still around 1970 That is just pathetic
99.16 percent of gay people do not have children. If I was making this up you could prove me wrong. The fact is that you can't and never will precisely because I do not make anything up.

So gay person how many children do you have?

Now is when you make up a number

Yawn

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Thanks. But I'm good.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Have you had an AIDS test yet this week?

Are AIDS test fun?

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Are AIDS test fun?

I only knew of one girl who had two mothers. She was so mercilessly ridiculed by everyone (in a largely left-wing school), that she dropped out of high school. Never saw her since.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

What about parent teacher night when butch the school bully sees joeys two dads and proceeds to mock joey to the point when he commits suicide. How great are the gay dads parenting abilities then

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Are AIDS test fun?

I only knew of one girl who had two mothers. She was so mercilessly ridiculed by everyone (in a largely left-wing school), that she dropped out of high school. Never saw her since.
Sad but true, thank you for sharing. Hopefully she did not die of AIDS. I had a neighbor who's son was gay, I found out when I saw the mother waiting for him at dance class. Something happened, the neighbors got divorced and moved. It's a good bet the boy got AIDS and the marriage could not take it.

Last edited:
When a study says gay dads make better parents. It is safe to assume that they mean same sex male parents make better parents than heterosexual parents. This is a retelling of the popular gay opinion that women are unnecessary and unwelcome if not outright detrimental. A gay man is a better mother than a woman. A gay man is a better parent than a man who likes women.

That's what this is all about.
You must be really tipsy if you think that a gay man is, or tries to be a mother
They can't be a mother. Therefore mothers must be made harmful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back