Gay Hater's Obsession with Gays is Curious No?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
If you hate gays so much why dya talk about us so much? Muslims too scary? I'm not overly fond of sport hunters but can't remember the last time I felt like writing a thread about em. And while I don't see the appeal of the BDSMD/s scene I don't write threads about it. If people you don't like occupy so much of your thinking-time you might wanna do some serious self-examination to see if it's them you have a problem with, or if it's yourself. And if it's the latter, why. Maybe you're one of the ones you hate. Or maybe you have a mental issue needing to be addressed when you have no joy in your life to occupy your time you're obsessing on negativity instead.

"Most psychiatrists believe that racism is a cultural and social problem, not a matter of individual pathology.

Harvard University psychiatrist Alvin Poussaint thinks that’s a mistake.

If hatred of others was classified as a mental illness, then these alleged perpetrators could receive psychological treatment for this specific issue. As professional psychotherapists, we could attempt to raise the profile of this problem to involve the entire community. We could develop prevention and early intervention strategies. We could attempt to understand what causes such hatred. Is it the fear that others will take something away from them? Does it derive from not really knowing others from different ethnicities or sexual orientations? What role do politicians and the media play in pitting people against each other? What role does economic class play here? Whose interest does this all serve?

One of the goals of treatment would be to help the client understand the reasons and etiology for his hatred. Hopefully this understanding would transform him to a person who is more empathetic and understanding. He could learn to experience and comprehend his pain. His healing could stop the cycle of violence here."
Is Hating Someone Because They are Different a Mental Illness - Depression Generalized Anxiety Panic Bipolar Disorder

Gays have become an irritant. Every time they attack an innocent person they get negative attention. Gays are a mosquito bite on the ass of humanity. No matter how big your ass is you will pay attention to the quarter-inch that's irritated.

the only haters we've been seeing is you hater people obsessed over homosexuals

like they wanted us to stay out of their lives and bedrooms.... THE REST us just want to BE LEFT ALONE

We are sick and tired of being names like bigots and haters. go get a frikken life

Live and let Live.
If the Gay community was not pushing their lifestyle on the rest of us so hard it would not be such an issue.
Confusing hatred, to not wanting to be forced into accepting their lifestyle are two very different things.

ever consider it's been the religious fundamentalists trying to push THEIR lifestyle...?

they long for the good old days when gay citizens were afraid to come out of closet. boo hoo

refuse to do business with your fellow citizens, that'll learn 'em! derrr

ever consider it's been the religious fundamentalists trying to push THEIR lifestyle...?

they long for the good old days when gay citizens were afraid to come out of closet. boo hoo

Then why are so many Christians supporting them on equal treatment under out laws?

Then why are so many Christians supporting them on equal treatment under out laws?
It is wrong that they don't have the same equal treatment under our tax laws or for their loved ones to not be able to visit them in a hospital.

Live and let Live.
If the Gay community was not pushing their lifestyle on the rest of us so hard it would not be such an issue.
Confusing hatred, to not wanting to be forced into accepting their lifestyle are two very different things.

who is forcing you to 'accept the lifestyle'? and what do you mean by ACCEPT?

cuz not every Christian is a fundamentalist nitwit, thankfully...

And the left should stop labeling them as all one.
Very few bakers who stand up for their religious right should not be forced by the courts to bake a wedding cake that they don't support.

maybe you could stop labeling homosexuals all as one...

as if THEY are trying to do anything but exist as equal citizens. pity for THEY who are offended, huh?

your (perceived) 'sins' do not define your 'lifestyle' as an equal citizen, why should it define theirs?

Live and let Live.

who is forcing you to 'accept the lifestyle'? and what do you mean by ACCEPT?

Teaching that gay couples is OK in our schools. Wanting to be in parades half naked that the children are attending. That is indoctrination.
This should be taught by parents rather than the schools.
Courts ordering bakers how to do their business.

as if THEY are trying to do anything but exist as equal citizens. pity for THEY who are offended, huh?

your (perceived) 'sins' do not define your 'lifestyle' as an equal citizen, why should it define theirs?

Did you forget that I said Live and let Live?
I am talking about the political activists who does not represent all of the gay community.

"Teaching that gay couples is OK"

"OK" to exist without being treated as second class citizens...?

"OK" to show human kindness toward...?

sure let's teach kids it's "OK" to be mean toward their fellow citizens so they learn how that lifestyle is not "OK".

Did you forget that I said Live and let Live?
I am talking about the political activists who does not represent all of the gay community.

Gay is sexual orientation. I got no problem with gays.

Those political activist you're talking about, that rubbing their "gayness" in everyone's face are faggots. Call it as it is.

extremists do extreme things, or say extreme things, or even advocate for extreme legislation...

then there is the rational majority, thank GOD!

political LEADERS should lead the emotional rabble toward rational relevant discussion, not pander to their fear and loathing.

AS IF the existence of gay citizens in America is anything NEW and the USA is going down the toilet on account of the evil gay 'agenda'..? :uhoh3:

Mike Huckabee: Gay rights activists ‘Won’t stop until there are no churches’

Mike Huckabee Gay rights activists Won t stop until there are no churches The Kansas City Star The Kansas City Star

Last edited:
“The sad thing is a lot of these major companies and CEO’s are just capitulating,” Huckabee said. “And here’s what's even sadder to me, a lot of the people in the political realm are just deciding that it’s easier to fold and quit than it is to fight, and the result of that is that we invite more of this.”

i believe mr huckabee is a sincere well-intentioned numbskull ^

Forum List

Back