Gay Haters Wife decamps with her girlfriend - Oh dear

Wife of top Texas anti-gay crusader divorces him to be with lesbian partner

A divorce is always sad but this one has me laughing like a banshee.

Good luck to you girl.I hope you find happiness in loving arms and far away from your abusive husband.

It seems like,more and more,God is taking these sub human scumbags to the cleaners. Maybe Tony Perkins will give him a call from the Ark ?

s0n.......nobody cares.

And is that still a photo of you in the avatar? WTF?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

She marries a man then cheats on him with a woman. There is nothing remotely funny about this.

She married someone who turned out to be a merchant of hate. She had to get out of there for the sake of the kids.
God bless her.

He was not screwing around. She was. So we know which is morally corrupt.

She married someone who turned out to be a merchant of hate. She had to get out of there for the sake of the kids.
God bless her.
She married a man when she is really into women. That's deceitful. And now, are the kids better off with two moms and a dad? Unclear. I still see no reason to laugh and certainly not like a Banshee.

This is like the anti drug advocate whose kid turns out to be an addict. It's not a commentary on the position. It's still an exposure of the wrongdoer's actions. The wife is still a degenerate. Nothing can change that.

She has done the right thing. She has cut the hate out of her kids lives. Her husband should be in a zoo not a pulpit.
God is not mocked.

She has done the right thing. She has cut the hate out of her kids lives. Her husband should be in a zoo not a pulpit.
God is not mocked.
Quite right. God is not mocked. That's one of the reasons for the high rate of gay suicide.

You are gay. There is nothing wrong with your being proud of your degeneracy. You try to drag others with you. This is why there is no particular outrage over gays being tossed off rooftops or stoned to death. This is why gays are still waylaid in dark alleys, left for dead and no one cares.

God is not mocked.
I've not once see you say this about all the Muslims who say homosexuality is a sin and should be illegal, and that they should therefore be punished. Maybe you could say that loud and clear here now - and don't forget about dehumanising them by saying they belong in zoos and that they should have their children removed from their lives.
In fact, it must be about time you start a similar thread about all the Muslims who hate homosexuality :popcorn:. Thanks.

Last edited:
God is not mocked.
I've not once see you say this about all the Muslims who say homosexuality should be illegal, and that they should therefore be punished. Maybe you could say that loud and clear here now - and don't forget about dehumanising them by saying they belong in zoos and that they should have their children removed from their lives.
In fact, it must be about time you start a similar thread about all the Muslims who hate homosexuality :popcorn:. Thanks.
Tommy actually justifies muslim atrocities against gays. He legitimizes every death, as unfortunate but necessary.

Forum List

Back