Gay, Jewish woman claims church blocked her from helping Hurricane Harvey victims

Because all Jews are honest victims.

I hope the school instantly expelled that Antichrist lying Jew for faking a hate-crime, repeatedly. If a Christian had done it, he'd be instantly expelled, and arrested for hate crimes.

Remember in the news when Jewish centers getting bomb threats? It turned out to be an Israeli Jew doing it. But, the libtard media had already used the calls to bash Christians and paint Antichrist bigots, Jews, as victims.

The OP is about an Antichrist Jew who complains that a Church rejected her offer to help them help others. Churches generally accept the presence of anyone who walks through the door. I'm betting she did something to provoke the church to ask her to leave. And, now she's telling the media about the mean Christians. I smell another lying Jew.

^^

*slowly backs away from the crazy person

Did you write this in response to Progressive Patriot's post? BulletProof's theory is just as plausible as any because we don't know the truth. You are trolling.

I hope the school instantly expelled that Antichrist lying Jew for faking a hate-crime, repeatedly. If a Christian had done it, he'd be instantly expelled, and arrested for hate crimes.

Remember in the news when Jewish centers getting bomb threats? It turned out to be an Israeli Jew doing it. But, the libtard media had already used the calls to bash Christians and paint Antichrist bigots, Jews, as victims.

The OP is about an Antichrist Jew who complains that a Church rejected her offer to help them help others. Churches generally accept the presence of anyone who walks through the door. I'm betting she did something to provoke the church to ask her to leave. And, now she's telling the media about the mean Christians. I smell another lying Jew.

School?????

Expelled?????

WTF are you reading?????

We don't know what the truth of this story is. We don't know who is lying or who is telling the truth. We may never know.

Yes, one of these days we will get to the truth of this rumor that churches reject gay members. Someday!

We don't know what the truth of this story is. We don't know who is lying or who is telling the truth. We may never know.

Yes, one of these days we will get to the truth of this rumor that churches reject gay members. Someday!

So you know for a fact that she is telling the truth and the other guy is lying? Please post the link that proves she is telling the truth.

This story made me absolutely sick!! What the hell is wrong with some people who call themselves Christians.

I am not anti Christian by any means, and in fact understand that there are many good and charitable Christians who actually follow in the footsteps of their Christ. Although I am a non believer I respect that. I respect true Christians. In fact I sometimes say that I am a philosophical Christian. Unfortunately to many so called Christians are bigoted assholes. Case in point:

Harvey volunteer claims church fired her for being Jewish, gay

A Friendswood, Texas, woman claims a local church asked her to stop volunteering with Hurricane Harvey victims after learning that she's a Jewish lesbian, according to Channel 2 News.

Carmen Hix told the news station she was hurt by their request, adding that she had nothing but good intentions.

She said that she couldn't sit idly by after Hurricane Harvey hit her native Texas. She took time off from her part time job to focus solely on volunteer efforts.

I took a leave of absence - I work part time - and decided just to do 10 days straight of volunteering," she told Channel 2.

Hix said she started getting questions from the man supervising the chruch's food bank when he noticed she'd been saying "shalom" at the end of prayer each day.

And she is a war vet!!

I was asked about that by the supervisor of the food bank, 'Why do you say shalom?' I said because I'm Jewish," the Vietnam war veteran recalled.

Who wants to defend this stupidity and bigotry?? Who!!??j

The church pastor says it didn't happen and that they wouldn't do such a thing. To be fair, you should have included his denial in your OP.

Perhaps But why would she make up such a story. ? The accused will always
deny the accusation
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do people ever make up stories wherein they're a victim?

This story made me absolutely sick!! What the hell is wrong with some people who call themselves Christians.

I am not anti Christian by any means, and in fact understand that there are many good and charitable Christians who actually follow in the footsteps of their Christ. Although I am a non believer I respect that. I respect true Christians. In fact I sometimes say that I am a philosophical Christian. Unfortunately to many so called Christians are bigoted assholes. Case in point:

A Friendswood, Texas, woman claims a local church asked her to stop volunteering with Hurricane Harvey victims after learning that she's a Jewish lesbian, according to Channel 2 News.

Carmen Hix told the news station she was hurt by their request, adding that she had nothing but good intentions.

She said that she couldn't sit idly by after Hurricane Harvey hit her native Texas. She took time off from her part time job to focus solely on volunteer efforts.

I took a leave of absence - I work part time - and decided just to do 10 days straight of volunteering," she told Channel 2.

Hix said she started getting questions from the man supervising the chruch's food bank when he noticed she'd been saying "shalom" at the end of prayer each day.

And she is a war vet!!

I was asked about that by the supervisor of the food bank, 'Why do you say shalom?' I said because I'm Jewish," the Vietnam war veteran recalled.

The church pastor says it didn't happen and that they wouldn't do such a thing. To be fair, you should have included his denial in your OP.
PP isn't about fairness. It's about excoriating whites, Christians, and conservatives.

And she is a war vet!!

PP isn't about fairness. It's about excoriating whites, Christians, and conservatives.

That is as stupid as stupid gets. I made it clear that I am not anti Christian. And whites? Just what is fucking wrong with you ?!!

Last edited:

And she is a war vet!!

That is as stupid as stupid gets. I made it clear that I am not anti Christian. And whites? Justus fucking Christ what is wrong with you ?!!

Go back and look at your posts. If it walks like a hater, and talks like a hater, it's a hater.

The church's website reveals the large church to be Evangelical and Dispensationalist (the belief that Jews are God's chosen people). It's the last non-liberal church I would believe would turn away a lesbian Jew, unless she did something horrible to provoke them.

I think the Antichrist lesbian Jew left by her own choice and then lied about what happened.

But, HAHA, no christian church deserves more to be stabbed by a lying Jew than a Dispensationalist church.

The church's website reveals the large church to be Evangelical and Dispensationalist (the belief that Jews are God's chosen people). It's the last non-liberal church I would believe would turn away a lesbian Jew, unless she did something horrible to provoke them.

I think the Antichrist lesbian Jew left by her own choice and then lied about what happened.

But, HAHA, no christian church deserves more to be stabbed by a lying Jew than a Dispensationalist church.

I get the impression you don't care much for Jews.

So you know for a fact that she is telling the truth and the other guy is lying? Please post the link that proves she is telling the truth.

I never claimed she was telling the truth. I have no idea if she is.

Whatever dude, you attack one poster for doing exactly what the OP did, the only difference is one supports your agenda and the other doesn't. You are a dishonest troll.

Whatever dude, you attack one poster for doing exactly what the OP did, the only difference is one supports your agenda and the other doesn't. You are a dishonest troll.
I didn't attack you....? Go re-read... I did make a joke about the general topic. I think you will see you are off base.

It is most interesting to see how many people here are willing to automatically condemn a Jewish lesbian while giving the benefit of the doubt to the Christian pastor . What the fuck is going on here at USMB???!!

It is most interesting to see how many people here are willing to automatically condemn a Jewish lesbian while giving the benefit of the doubt to the Christian pastor . What the fuck is going on here at USMB???!!

They still let you post, despite most of them being hateful. Sucks, doesn't it?

Speaking for myself, I didn't condemn her. However, you condemned the pastor in spite of the fact that he denies the woman's allegations. Shame on you.

You gave the benefit of the doubt to the lesbian, I said I don't know who is being truthful.

I didn't attack you....? Go re-read... I did make a joke about the general topic. I think you will see you are off base.

I never said you attacked me. You have some real reading comprehension issues.

Forum List

Back