Gay laws, transgender laws....whats next?

Sick enough to agree with animal marriage within a couple of decades.:eusa_whistle:

Will never happen. The only people pushing for that are right wingers.

No if you take your argument to logical conclusion...and people like you will be for it...if the commies say to be for, you'll jump onboad!

Animals cannot consent, and nor can children. Why do you think that we seek to rape children and abuse animals?

No if you take your argument to logical conclusion...and people like you will be for it...if the commies say to be for, you'll jump onboad!

Animals cannot consent, and nor can children. Why do you think that we seek to rape children and abuse animals?

wait you think children are old enough to change gender? but not to have sex? wow...you're logic is....well not there at all...it's another liberal vaccum argument....no consistancy

No, Gramps, you’re just waking up from a drunken stupor again, paranoid, disoriented, and angry.

There’s no such thing as gay laws, transgender laws, cross dressing laws, polygamy laws, incest laws, or bestiality laws.

Why do you keep complaining about people trying to make thins like this illegal if there is no such thing as gay laws?

By the way, the ACLU disagrees with you, and has a list of the various laws around the country about such things.

And being gay or a transgender person is not a ‘perversion.’

Take it from a self confessed pervert, these are a perversion. That does not, however make it wrong. You really should stop trying to redefine words just because you only graduated from third grade.

There’s only the law and everyone’s right to access it, and the right to be free from discrimination accordingly.

Wanna bet?

With regard to polygamy, incest, and bestiality, however, no one is seeking to make any of these acts legal. Indeed, laws prohibiting such acts are both desirable and Constitutional because they’re applied to everyone equally, have a rational basis predicated on documented evidence and facts, and exhibit animus toward no particular class of persons.

There you go making factually inaccurate statements again. There is a word for that, what was it again?

Debate? No, that isn't it.

Lying, that is the word I am trying to remember.

So don’t worry, Gramps, America is getting better and the best America is yet to come, once we get past the reactionary fear and ignorance motivating many on the right.

There is nothing that one human being can consensually do to another human being that scares me, or that makes me think that there oughta be a law. I am willing to bet you cannot say the same thing.

oh please what's abnormal is your hatred for normalcy...

Do you red haired people, or people who are left handed?

In Other Words "WANKERS" fair comment Noomie

OIh you from Austraila too?

I get it, it's so barren there with nothing to do but dodge snakes and crocs, that a couple of dudes go to the outback and it's only natural they go Brokeback mountain.....now I get why people from down under really go down under!

No, Gramps, you’re just waking up from a drunken stupor again, paranoid, disoriented, and angry.

There’s no such thing as gay laws, transgender laws, cross dressing laws, polygamy laws, incest laws, or bestiality laws.

There’s only the law and everyone’s right to access it, and the right to be free from discrimination accordingly.

With regard to polygamy, incest, and bestiality, however, no one is seeking to make any of these acts legal. Indeed, laws prohibiting such acts are both desirable and Constitutional because they’re applied to everyone equally, have a rational basis predicated on documented evidence and facts, and exhibit animus toward no particular class of persons.

So don’t worry, Gramps, America is getting better and the best America is yet to come, once we get past the reactionary fear and ignorance motivating many on the right.

how so, why should they be descriminated against?

and being gay is normal? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

Homosexuality is found in nature.

If we listen to the people that argue that homosexuality is found in nature we also have to believe that animals are anthropomorphic. Given my own tendency to fuck anything that moved when I was younger, which was only held in check by my ability to make choices, AKA free will, I see no reason to believe that an animals sex drive is any less indiscriminate.

Feel free to provide some real science that proves me wrong.

Just So Noomie,but you should realize that SOME IN THE US,ARE unnaturale

Many posters here are abnormal. Its abnormal to hold so much hatred for gay people.

It is even more abnormal to insist that TGs are never predators, yet you argue that every time someone points out how absurd it is to let men use women's bathrooms.

Cross dressing laws? Polygamy laws? Incest laws? Beastiality laws?

Every damn perversion going to become a protected class now? Our society is going down the tubs and you fucking libs are leading the charge.

Maybe we'll pass a law making whiny old men a protected class.

That would include the entirety of Washington D.C.. I'll vouch.

If animals cannot consent they cannot be homosexual either.

If animals cannot consent they cannot be homosexual either.

She is one of those ultra leftwing feminist types....all sex is rape kinda nuts

how so, why should they be descriminated against?

and being gay is normal? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

No, it's not.

wait you think children are old enough to change gender? but not to have sex? wow...you're logic is....well not there at all...it's another liberal vaccum argument....no consistancy

Yet another cheap inaccurate oneliner from this very ignorant Cret(in):gay:

Forum List

Back