Gay laws, transgender laws....whats next?

Homosexuality is found in nature.

Just So Noomie,but you should realize that SOME IN THE US,ARE unnaturale

Many posters here are abnormal. Its abnormal to hold so much hatred for gay people.

Lady, there is no "hatred" for gay people here. If that is your chosen way of life - go for it. I couldn't care less.

However, do I have to accept your lifestyle as "normal" - HELL NO.

No if you take your argument to logical conclusion...and people like you will be for it...if the commies say to be for, you'll jump onboad!

Animals cannot consent, and nor can children. Why do you think that we seek to rape children and abuse animals?

wait you think children are old enough to change gender? but not to have sex? wow...you're logic is....well not there at all...it's another liberal vaccum argument....no consistancy

Exactly, the left says that a young girl, say 12-13 SHOULD be allowed to abort without the knowledge or consent of her parents and she should have "any and all means of borth control at her disposal by that age - to include the morning after pill."

But I'm sure that 10-15 years down the line they won't be in favor of beastiality being legalized. Just won't happen. Because, after all - liberals BUILD - they don't DESTROY....

....And I'm the Easter Bunny.....wait, it IS ok to say "Easter", isn't it??

Last edited:
This is a thread with posts from the right reflecting reactionary fear, hate, and ignorance.

Actually genius, it's neither fear, hate or ignorance.

It's people who are saying ENOUGH to your leftist crap. If folks like yourself want to embrace that perversion of a "lifestyle" - then go for it. However, you take it a step farther and claim that those who don't embrace your hedonism are "haters". We are not.

You claim "America's best days are in front of it" and I say you're on the verge of being stupid with that comment. Ask Caligua. Ask Nero. Then go back to Marcus Aurielius and read his "meditations". This country is rotting from the top to the bottom.

This country operated on the premise of "FROM the people TO the leaders". Now, thanks to your "better America" it's just the opposite "FROM the Leaders TO the people".

You'd do well to wake up. Your generation is losing this country.

No, Gramps, you’re just waking up from a drunken stupor again, paranoid, disoriented, and angry.

There’s no such thing as gay laws, transgender laws, cross dressing laws, polygamy laws, incest laws, or bestiality laws.

And being gay or a transgender person is not a ‘perversion.’

There’s only the law and everyone’s right to access it, and the right to be free from discrimination accordingly.

With regard to polygamy, incest, and bestiality, however, no one is seeking to make any of these acts legal. Indeed, laws prohibiting such acts are both desirable and Constitutional because they’re applied to everyone equally, have a rational basis predicated on documented evidence and facts, and exhibit animus toward no particular class of persons.

So don’t worry, Gramps, America is getting better and the best America is yet to come, once we get past the reactionary fear and ignorance motivating many on the right.

That's YOUR opinion. MY opinion is that it IS a perversion. No matter what you commies do to change the laws to suit your weird lifestyles - it's a perversion.

America is NOT "getting better" and "the best is yet to come" is pure BS. This country is in the beginning death throes, thanks to you "enlightened" Perverts.

You want to see "America at it's best"? Have the guts to watch this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM]Red Skelton's Pledge of Allegiance - YouTube[/ame]

That's MY opinion. You don't like it - send your brown shirts to silence me.
"commies"? "brown shirts"....you is a tad confused, boy. :lol:

Wrong. In THIS society, it's one in the same. Communist leadership and Brown Shirts (like yourself) who blindly follow whatever the hell you're told from the "Central Government".

Understand now, Comrade? Oh, and just for the record, it's not "Boy". To you, it's "Grandad".

Last edited:
Do you red haired people, or people who are left handed?

In Other Words "WANKERS" fair comment Noomie

OIh you from Austraila too?

I get it, it's so barren there with nothing to do but dodge snakes and crocs, that a couple of dudes go to the outback and it's only natural they go Brokeback mountain.....now I get why people from down under really go down under!

Gee you got one part of your post right then,we are renown for the quality and enjoyment of going down on the femmes(down under).

We all call it Muff Diving and we care little if it's a forrest or barren(as you put it) some prefer the term Brazilian:D

Maybe you should COME down under.

No if you take your argument to logical conclusion...and people like you will be for it...if the commies say to be for, you'll jump onboad!

Animals cannot consent, and nor can children. Why do you think that we seek to rape children and abuse animals?

Is that why liberals in tthe united states want to let 15 year old girls buy the morning after pill without a prescription?

Funny how CRETIN like you always put the responsibility onto the femme you dope,Male Fucks Girl with NO PROTECTION......and it's the Girls fault....you stupid bastard,that's the problem for Guys like You...you have SEMEN FOR BRAINS.:cuckoo:

I'm theliq:cool:always trying to help American Boys with Health and Sex Education:D

Is that why liberals in tthe united states want to let 15 year old girls buy the morning after pill without a prescription?

Funny how CRETIN like you always put the responsibility onto the femme you dope,Male Fucks Girl with NO PROTECTION......and it's the Girls fault....you stupid bastard,that's the problem for Guys like You...you have SEMEN FOR BRAINS.:cuckoo:

I'm theliq:cool:always trying to help American Boys with Health and Sex Education:D

Hey dumbass the boys and girls know the score, they dont care, therefore they dont use protection.....and child support is what the male pays, but it's you that dont want either of them to take responsibility by having the kid....

In Other Words "WANKERS" fair comment Noomie

I get it, it's so barren there with nothing to do but dodge snakes and crocs, that a couple of dudes go to the outback and it's only natural they go Brokeback mountain.....now I get why people from down under really go down under!

Gee you got one part of your post right then,we are renown for the quality and enjoyment of going down on the femmes(down under).

We all call it Muff Diving and we care little if it's a forrest or barren(as you put it) some prefer the term Brazilian:D

I think you misread my post, what is it with Aussies and gay people? What is it with Aussies and we left wing crazy ass shit?

Just So Noomie,but you should realize that SOME IN THE US,ARE unnaturale

Many posters here are abnormal. Its abnormal to hold so much hatred for gay people.

Lady, there is no "hatred" for gay people here. If that is your chosen way of life - go for it. I couldn't care less.

However, do I have to accept your lifestyle as "normal" - HELL NO.

People don't choose to be gay.

Pedophiles don't choose to be pedophiles. We need to embrace them for they are victims! The next Libby poo pusher darling group!

That's YOUR opinion. MY opinion is that it IS a perversion. No matter what you commies do to change the laws to suit your weird lifestyles - it's a perversion.

America is NOT "getting better" and "the best is yet to come" is pure BS. This country is in the beginning death throes, thanks to you "enlightened" Perverts.

You want to see "America at it's best"? Have the guts to watch this:

Red Skelton's Pledge of Allegiance - YouTube

That's MY opinion. You don't like it - send your brown shirts to silence me.

In Australia we don't think like that,so I suppose you mean't AMERICAN BROWN SHIRTS,now ya talking.......generations of Brown Shits(Ooops)Shirts.......who'd want to be American............We WOULDN'T NO SIREEEEEE:D

This ain't Australia.

We Know Brown Shi.t...:D

I think you misread my post, what is it with Aussies and gay people? What is it with Aussies and we left wing crazy ass shit?

In a word........YOU

This is a thread with posts from the right reflecting reactionary fear, hate, and ignorance.

It's people who are saying ENOUGH to your leftist crap. If folks like yourself want to embrace that perversion of a "lifestyle" - then go for it. However, you take it a step farther and claim that those who don't embrace your hedonism are "haters". We are not.

You claim "America's best days are in front of it" and I say you're on the verge of being stupid with that comment. Ask Caligua. Ask Nero. Then go back to Marcus Aurielius and read his "meditations". This country is rotting from the top to the bottom.

This country operated on the premise of "FROM the people TO the leaders". Now, thanks to your "better America" it's just the opposite "FROM the Leaders TO the people".

Hmmmmm most Pedo's tend to be Conservatives.......actually IT IS YOUR GENERATION THAT HAS DAMAGED/LOST AMERICA MOST.

Hmmmmm most Pedo's tend to be Conservatives.......actually IT IS YOUR GENERATION THAT HAS DAMAGED/LOST AMERICA MOST.

What the fuck do you know....You don't live here. Living the American Dream virtually doesn't qualify you to comment on shit.

Forum List

Back