Gay Marriage Fails In Maine

Marriage is legalized slavery anyway ... why anyone would want to be that stupid is beyond me, but meh, if there is a legal contract involved then gender discrimination is unAmerican, period.

Then ALL Discrimination Regarding it is...

What would (2) 50something Siblings Marrying do to your Existence?...

If they had Custody of a Child from the Family and were Raising it?...

Hell, if it's NOT at ALL about ProCreation, then why can't ANYONE Marry of Consenting Age?

:)

peace...

You can't counter "what is" with "Marriage," because sexual attractions do not cease to exist outside of your marriage, thus, monogamy is not "natural" and marriage does not work to reflect what we are.

In your case, GTPoofter, your sexual orientation changed. On the down low....

/corny.

Kitten, any way you can block him from this convo. if he's only going to contribute name calls and corny teenaged shit?

yet you think propositioning another man is appropriate?

Are you Making an Argument for Bigamy?...

peace...

No, I'm showing you that marriage is not a reflection of nature. Quite the opposite, in fact, unless you really have only an attraction to one female and one female alone. I'd say that's pretty unique.

If you are going to what is in Human Nature, I could say that Humans are the only Species that Fucks it's Dead...

Because it Happens or because Humans can, so what?...

But then again, I'm not Talking about that.

I was Talking about the Marriage of Flesh.

(2) People Producing another... The Possibility of it, and the Responsibility that we Take and that a Civil Society Acknowledges.

Anybody can Adopt, only Man and Woman can Create Life Naturally.

Marriage is a Reflection of this.

peace...

That's weak to make laws based on fluff, is my point. I can tap Rosie Odonnell from the backside and have a really ugly kid, that doesn't mean that there needs to be a Law reflecting that fuck. Same goes for if we wanted to keep our fucking monogamous, there's not "natural" reflection in being monogamous. We're "designed" to bang alot. How many sperm is in one load?

You're saying we fuck our dead, is a great example of why laws shouldn't be based on "our design." Good example!!

Marriage is legalized slavery anyway ... why anyone would want to be that stupid is beyond me, but meh, if there is a legal contract involved then gender discrimination is unAmerican, period.

Hell, if it's NOT at ALL about ProCreation, then why can't ANYONE Marry of Consenting Age?

peace...

I am all for getting marriage out of the laws more than anything, but again, so long as it is in the law it is illegal and wrong to discriminate based on gender, period, that is inarguable. Get it off my law books, then you can do whatever you want with it. ;)

No, I'm showing you that marriage is not a reflection of nature. Quite the opposite, in fact, unless you really have only an attraction to one female and one female alone. I'd say that's pretty unique.

If you are going to what is in Human Nature, I could say that Humans are the only Species that Fucks it's Dead...

(2) People Producing another... The Possibility of it, and the Responsibility that we Take and that a Civil Society Acknowledges.

peace...

That's weak to make laws based on fluff, is my point. I can tap Rosie Odonnell from the backside and have a really ugly kid, that doesn't mean that there needs to be a Law reflecting that fuck. Same goes for if we wanted to keep our fucking monogamous, there's not "natural" reflection in being monogamous. We're "designed" to bang alot. How many sperm is in one load?

You're saying we fuck our dead, is a great example of why laws shouldn't be based on "our design." Good example!!

Fucking the Dead is an Example of Free Will, not Natural Design.

I am Pro-Civil Unions, GT... I Understand the Issues...

Marriage does NOT have to be Expanded to Deal with them.

peace...

peace...

Jesus, man- you are sick. From my mouth to Rosie's cornshoot- what a fuckin pervert. As for the sperm in one load- just spit it in a petrie dish next time your out and start countin.

peace...

If the purpose of marriage is procreation..
Why do we allow old people to marry?
Why do we allow infertile couples to marry?

peace...

Jesus, man- you are sick. From my mouth to Rosie's cornshoot- what a fuckin pervert. As for the sperm in one load- just spit it in a petrie dish next time your out and start countin.

you were ever under the impression i wasn't a pervert :lol: schmuck

In your case, GTPoofter, your sexual orientation changed. On the down low....

/corny.

Kitten, any way you can block him from this convo. if he's only going to contribute name calls and corny teenaged shit?

Freedom of speech is a bitch like that, in order for it to be equal no one can be blocked from a conversation. ;)

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Thank you, KK. I think that posters like that need to have their thoughts and comments see the light of day. It allows us to see them coming.

/corny.

Freedom of speech is a bitch like that, in order for it to be equal no one can be blocked from a conversation. ;)

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Thank you, KK. I think that posters like that need to have their thoughts and comments see the light of day. It allows us to see them coming.

This is true, I was just trying to actually have this discussion, and he was interrupting my time. In heindsight, it is best that his teeny-bopper rant is exposed for the world to see, so that others don't mistake his insights into any-or-all topics for umm....intelligence.

This is true, I was just trying to actually have this discussion, and he was interrupting my time. In heindsight, it is best that his teeny-bopper rant is exposed for the world to see, so that others don't mistake his insights into any-or-all topics for umm....intelligence.

Look Swishie-dont get your panties all bunched up because I refused to suck you off. You are not denyin that you made that request are you?

Look Swishie-dont get your panties all bunched up because I refused to suck you off. You are not denyin that you made that request are you?

You called me a lolli-pop, apparently you wanted a taste. Who am I, to deny your homo-errotic fantasies? you DID call me lollipop, no?

Son, on a serious note, your jokes are whack as fuck. Step your game up, develop some swagger, draw-out some better punchlines, and then you can step in the cage wit the Tiger and scrap. Until then, you're like a Steve Kerr to a Jordan.............or a Donkey to a Shrek. Tag along assed turkey. Fuck off my ankles, your shit's embarrassing tbh.

This is what I simply don't get ... all those anti-gay people, yet you all focus so much on a "gay insult" that you can't drop it ... no matter what, you just keep repeating it over and over again ... almost as if you actually want to think about it.

This is what I simply don't get ... all those anti-gay people, yet you all focus so much on a "gay insult" that you can't drop it ... no matter what, you just keep repeating it over and over again ... almost as if you actually want to think about it.
What do you mean if? He's been doing nothing but for the past couple of hours.

You called me a lolli-pop, apparently you wanted a taste. Who am I, to deny your homo-errotic fantasies? you DID call me lollipop, no?

Son, on a serious note, your jokes are whack as fuck. Step your game up, develop some swagger, draw-out some better punchlines, and then you can step in the cage wit the Tiger and scrap. Until then, you're like a Steve Kerr to a Jordan.............or a Donkey to a Shrek. Tag along assed turkey. Fuck off my ankles, your shit's embarrassing tbh.

uhhhh, nope. I just calls em as I sees em- and in your case I was right. You're a poofter, albeit a married one. Only a lollipop would think being called a lollipop was an invitation for gay sex.....

Look back a few posts, pussycat. He clearly propositions me for a sex act. He really is thinkin about it. He's gonna end up on To Catch a Predator for sure.

uhhhh, nope. I just calls em as I sees em- and in your case I was right. You're a poofter, albeit a married one. Only a lollipop would think being called a lollipop was an invitation for gay sex.....

smh. 6/10.

You have to do better than an 8, and I will acknowledge your craft. I need to at least crack a smile, and get fired up here <pause>

Forum List

Back