🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage legal in Massachussetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matts the guy living on the streets shooting heroin doesn't affect me either but we make laws and judgements against him because what he's doing to himself is personally wrong. Same deal with homosexuality.

Your constant equating of homosexuality to silly mundane activities such as pushups reveals that you have really very little understanding of this issue.

Originally posted by OCA
Matts the guy living on the streets shooting heroin doesn't affect me either but we make laws and judgements against him because what he's doing to himself is personally wrong. Same deal with homosexuality.

Your constant equating of homosexuality to silly mundane activities such as pushups reveals that you have really very little understanding of this issue.

I don't think that it should be the role of government to be the individuals' baby-sitter. As I said before, I support the legalization of drugs. In general, people should be free to do as they please as long as they don't interfere with the freedoms of others.

Originally posted by mattskramer
I don't think that it should be the role of government to be the individuals' baby-sitter. As I said before, I support the legalization of drugs. In general, people should be free to do as they please as long as they don't interfere with the freedoms of others.

Matts, if people were left completely alone to do whatever it is that tickles their fancy, it wouldn't take long before the WORLD would spin out of control into oblivion. MAN NEEDS RULES AND PARAMETERS TO LIVE. There is no other way.

Gays wanting to marry are just pushing closer to that dimise. They are tearing down what stability the world knows. We are closer to the "end" than we are any "beginning" if gays are let to marry.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
However it does tie in with the topic of this thread.

Will gays ever pay for their life style after they die? That's the current thought. And we've reasoned, it depends on if you believe it will or not, religon playing into that or not.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth

wouldn't that be their fate? their decision? therefore their fault?

Exactly.

Originally posted by Aquarian
no, i get the point. I just don't believe it. tho maybe I just don't believe it yet.

You my dear man, are someone that I want to know better.

:)

I suspect your probably right :)
If you have AIM or AOL, IM me sometime.
Would love to talk to you :)

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Matts, if people were left completely alone to do whatever it is that tickles their fancy, it wouldn't take long before the WORLD would spin out of control into oblivion. MAN NEEDS RULES AND PARAMETERS TO LIVE. There is no other way.

Gays wanting to marry are just pushing closer to that dimise. They are tearing down what stability the world knows. We are closer to the "end" than we are any "beginning" if gays are let to marry.

Attention, may I have your attention please. Gay Marriage is the beginning of the end of the world. Everyone who thought aliens would take us over or nuclear war would end the world were wrong. :rolleyes:

Attention, may I have your attention please. Gay Marriage is the beginning of the end of the world. Everyone who thought aliens would take us over or nuclear war would end the world were wrong. :rolleyes:

LMAO.

I am a lisensed, registered minister. I would marry any couple who came to me if it were legal to do so that would be willing to go through the mandatory pre-wedding counseling that I require. Its just something to make the couple think - something that not many couples do before marriage, IMO.

You all may hate me now - I dont care....
if it bothers you so badly, then Id say you need to have a little conversation with yourself rather than with me.

This is not something I ever said.

FIX IT!

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

wouldn't that be their fate? their decision? therefore their fault?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not saying whether I agree or disagree - I dont care for being misquoted, damnit

Originally posted by mattskramer
I just did 10 push-ups. In what way did it affect you?

Did I say it affected ME?

IT affected:

1. The potential future generations you may have by slightly altering your body chemistry and behavior patterns.

2. Anyone who may have seen you.

3. Any company which you may choose to now visit to ENHANCE or REDUCE your experience through suppliments or products which you would not have purchased BEFORE those push ups.

4. Your outlook on excercise as you may dictate verbally to others and affect them.

You see, your actions, our actions, ALL have consequences. Not just on us, but others. Your pushups also -even minutely- affected the structural integrity of your body and your floor.

Since I am 100% positive you DIDN'T do those push ups since you would consider it rediculous to do so for this board, I know you will discard this post as not seriously relevant.

But it IS true. You cannot justify moral relativism.

We still have a shot at nuclear war.

:p: :D ;)

Originally posted by NewGuy
We still have a shot at nuclear war.

:p: :D ;)

Damn, and the only gun I have is a Colt 45 with the firing pin removed which I inherited from my great-great grandfather who was a doctor in New Mexico in the late 1800's. Yep, docs packed heat back then... in the Wild Wild West anyway.;)

I guess guns would be pretty useless in case of nuclear war though.

I think you're right, lets use nuclear war to stop gay marriage. two birds with one stone. :p:

-Are the birds doves? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back