Gay men increasingly shunning using condoms

American gay men’s use of condoms has been falling for a decade, regardless of serosorting or PrEP

And it's not even due to use of PreP (a pill that is supposed to reduce the risk of HIV transmission and provides no protection for any other STD).

Just a reminder, someone worse than HIV will come along, and if condoms are being shunned, guess where it will begin with again?
Just because your friends are doing it doesn't mean you should too Steve. Wear protection.

Just a reminder, as liberals suppress this news from the media, they are Demanding louder and louder that there be ZERO restrictions on gay men from donating blood.

Their feelings are more important than your life.

American gay men’s use of condoms has been falling for a decade, regardless of serosorting or PrEP

And it's not even due to use of PreP (a pill that is supposed to reduce the risk of HIV transmission and provides no protection for any other STD).

Just a reminder, someone worse than HIV will come along, and if condoms are being shunned, guess where it will begin with again?
First of all, i agree, its shocking how many gay men are flippant about HIV.

Howver, HIV began in Africa.

And the only people (other than 0% who are drug users and wives of gay men) who have HIV in western countries are men who have sex with other men and people who werent born here.

so unless you are having sex with men or planning on getting mail order bride from an ara with high HIV then, relax.

it wont effect you.

Just a reminder, as liberals suppress this news from the media, they are Demanding louder and louder that there be ZERO restrictions on gay men from donating blood.

There is no agenda tothat affect. Believe me, only the most loopiest of loopies would be calling for that. They would be about as numerous as NAMBLA

And the only people (other than 0% who are drug users and wives of gay men) who have HIV in western countries are men who have sex with other men and people who werent born here.

so unless you are having sex with men or planning on getting mail order bride from an ara with high HIV then, relax.

it wont effect you.
Even if other lives don't seem to matter to you, I do care about people, even irresponsible people. Also, we have to pay for it. It does affect you even if you don't get it. Obamacare makes it so gay men can't be charged an increased premium for the dangerous lifestyle a lot of them live. So that cost is spread onto others.

There is no agenda tothat affect. Believe me, only the most loopiest of loopies would be calling for that. They would be about as numerous as NAMBLA
You are willfully ignorant. the FDA has recommended not banning gay men from donating for life but instead a 1 year celibacy period, and libreals are going insane crying that it is bigotry

3 Ways The FDA's New Blood Donation Policy Is Still Homophobic

You are willfully ignorant. the FDA has recommended not banning gay men from donating for life but instead a 1 year celibacy period, and libreals are going insane crying that it is bigotry

3 Ways The FDA's New Blood Donation Policy Is Still Homophobic
The author and people involved with that article are assholes.

it wont effect you.
Even if other lives don't seem to matter to you, I do care about people, even irresponsible people. Also, we have to pay for it. It does affect you even if you don't get it. Obamacare makes it so gay men can't be charged an increased premium for the dangerous lifestyle a lot of them live. So that cost is spread onto others.
I suppose i am increasingly nihilistic.:dunno:

And don't forget that once one of these youngsters (an escalating rate of older infected men insisting on "barebacking" young meat) get HIV, they statistically become indigent. That means taxpayers (you and I) pick up their $500,000 health bill for each one typical by the time they take their last breath with AIDS. As the numbers of HIV escalate, taxpayers will no longer be able to bear this burden for a degenerate lifestyle. It is heroics and fancy medicines to artificially prolong their lives (so they can go out and infect more like themselves) that will be seen as the problem. At that point, the government might start introducing placebos to "thin the burden". My guess is that this product will be urged upon doctors, unknowing, as "the best medicine for patients who present with more promiscuous gay lifestyles". ie: women and children and straight men will get "the good stuff" while rampant gays get the placebo.

At the rate they're going with HIV escalating and their flippant attitudes about being safe (what man with insatiable depraved sexuality curbs his appetite in the moment?), this Machiavellian "solution" might actually become a bottom-line adjustment. I've heard of worse things from the powers that be..

And don't forget that once one of these youngsters (an escalating rate of older infected men insisting on "barebacking" young meat) get HIV, they statistically become indigent. That means taxpayers (you and I) pick up their $500,000 health bill for each one typical by the time they take their last breath with AIDS. As the numbers of HIV escalate, taxpayers will no longer be able to bear this burden for a degenerate lifestyle. It is heroics and fancy medicines to artificially prolong their lives (so they can go out and infect more like themselves) that will be seen as the problem. At that point, the government might start introducing placebos to "thin the burden". My guess is that this product will be urged upon doctors, unknowing, as "the best medicine for patients who present with more promiscuous gay lifestyles". ie: women and children and straight men will get "the good stuff" while rampant gays get the placebo.

At the rate they're going with HIV escalating and their flippant attitudes about being safe (what man with insatiable depraved sexuality curbs his appetite in the moment?), this Machiavellian "solution" might actually become a bottom-line adjustment. I've heard of worse things from the powers that be..
:cuckoo:

Most HIV patients become quickly indigent. Their average costs of healthcare heroics (overusing antibiotics, creating strains of resistant deadly bacteria like living petri dishes, hospital stays etc.) runs around $500,000 before they die of AIDS. If you think the numbers of new very young HIV boys (courtesy of their older male barebackers) escalating is going to not eventually catch the attention of taxpayers and financial government managers...think again. Society isn't going to perennially pick up the costs of this degenerate lifestyle.

We are broke. And $half a million per HIV patient to keep them out infecting others & being living petri dishes to spawn new superbugs that affect everyone, is a logical fallacy that will break the surface sooner or later.

I've never once accused the gays of having any brains whatsoever; because if these shallow, crybully gay idiots had brains, they WOULDN'T be fucking strangers without a condom and WOULDN'T be constantly defending the most gay-public-executing, gay-torturing, gay-slaughterhouse of all time, Islam! My antipathy for gays has NOTHING to do with their sex life (I don't care in the slightest what consenting adults do with their own bodies), the real reason I can't stand homosexuals (and I've known a bunch of them) is their shallow, entitled, ignorant, manipulative, self-absorbed attitude - nothing positive comes from them! I find their personalities and reasoning to be childishly pathetic. Nor do I have sympathy for IDIOTS who support the weapon of their own destruction, Pisslam!

Forum List

Back