Gay student to Jerry Seinfeld...you can be funny...if you change your jokes...or else...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....a borg drone...no doubt having recieved a message from the borg queen, has responded to Jerry Seinfeld who spoke about the monsters Seinfeld and his friends helped create....

Seinfeld can be funny...if he submits to our demands.......

College Student to Seinfeld We re PC So Fix Your Material

San Diego State student Anthony Berteaux felt compelled to correct Seinfeld on his misconceptions about the college audience in an open letter published at Huffington Post. What he actually did was confirm Seinfeld was right:

It isn’t so much that college students are too politically correct (whatever your definition of that concept is), it’s that comedy in our progressive society today can no longer afford to be crass, or provocative for the sake of being offensive. Sexist humor and racist humor can no longer exist in comedy because these concepts are based on archaic ideals that have perpetrated injustice against minorities in the past.

Provocative humor, such as ones dealing with topics of race and gender politics, can be crass and vulgar, but underlying it must be a context that spurs social dialogue about these respective issues. There needs to be a message, a central truth behind comedy for it to work as humor.

Berteaux declares that, yes, college students are politically correct. And because they are, Seinfeld better be ready to adjust his material accordingly:

So, yes, Mr. Seinfeld, we college students are politically correct. We will call out sexism and racism if we hear it. But if you’re going to come to my college and perform in front of me, be prepared to write up a set that doesn’t just offend me, but has something to say.

Seinfeld and every other comedian needs to stay away from the college cry babies. A lot of risk, no reward.

The problem is...they have supported the very people who made these morons possible.......they supported all the liberal causes and politicians....and now they are afraid of their own creations.....

Yes....a borg drone...no doubt having recieved a message from the borg queen, has responded to Jerry Seinfeld who spoke about the monsters Seinfeld and his friends helped create....

San Diego State student Anthony Berteaux felt compelled to correct Seinfeld on his misconceptions about the college audience in an open letter published at Huffington Post. What he actually did was confirm Seinfeld was right:

It isn’t so much that college students are too politically correct (whatever your definition of that concept is), it’s that comedy in our progressive society today can no longer afford to be crass, or provocative for the sake of being offensive. Sexist humor and racist humor can no longer exist in comedy because these concepts are based on archaic ideals that have perpetrated injustice against minorities in the past.

Provocative humor, such as ones dealing with topics of race and gender politics, can be crass and vulgar, but underlying it must be a context that spurs social dialogue about these respective issues. There needs to be a message, a central truth behind comedy for it to work as humor.

Berteaux declares that, yes, college students are politically correct. And because they are, Seinfeld better be ready to adjust his material accordingly:

So, yes, Mr. Seinfeld, we college students are politically correct. We will call out sexism and racism if we hear it. But if you’re going to come to my college and perform in front of me, be prepared to write up a set that doesn’t just offend me, but has something to say.
Seinfeld has already made it public he won't be playing college campuses because of extreme political correctness and extreme left wing views of students.
These friggin little punks have zero sense of humor.....I cannot wait until these spoiled little narcissists leave the bubble of college campus life and enter the real world.

He thinks he speaks for all college students. What an arrogant fag.

College campuses have become mini-re-education camps to instill Marxist ideology into young brains full of mush.

Seinfeld and every other comedian needs to stay away from the college cry babies. A lot of risk, no reward.

The problem is...they have supported the very people who made these morons possible.......they supported all the liberal causes and politicians....and now they are afraid of their own creations.....

another post where you call your betters "morons".

funny coming from you given your intellect is basically equal to toast.

Seinfeld has already made it public he won't be playing college campuses because of extreme political correctness and extreme left wing views of students.
These friggin little punks have zero sense of humor.....I cannot wait until these spoiled little narcissists leave the bubble of college campus life and enter the real world.

Sadly...their choice of occupation...education at all levels, government bureaucracy, government office......

another post where you call your betters "morons".

funny coming from you given your intellect is basically equal to toast.

Ohhh...that hurt...you are just soooooo clever...dipstick......

Did your mommy or daddy help you with that one.....?

I find that those who have no sense of humor tend to be rather obtuse.

(in flawless Seinfeld impersonation)

Who woulda guessed? College-educated people don't think I'm funny!

Forum List

Back