Gaza 'Collaborator' Sentenced to Death by Hanging

Problem is, Hamas probably doesn't care if he's a traitor or not.

I remember seeing a movie once about a gangster cheif who blamed one of his own men of betraying him. infront of the rest, he shot him point blank. When being asked how did he know the guy was really betraying him, he says, "I didn't, but now I know no-one else would".

"In the late colonial period, as today, the charge of treason carried a “peculiar intimidation and stigma” with considerable “potentialities . . . as a political epithet.”

At the time of the drafting of the Constitution treason was punishable not only by death, but by an exceptionally cruel method of execution designed to enhance the suffering of the traitor.William Blackstone in his Commentaries observed that the punishment for treason is*“terrible in that the traitor is hanged by the neck, then cut down alive, that his entrails are then taken out, and burned, while he is yet alive,” and “that his head is cut off, and that his body is then divided into four parts.”The Framers formulated the Treason Clause as a protection against the promiscuous resort to the stigmatizing label of “traitor” which carries such a horrifying penalty."

The Brutal and Horrifying Penalty for Treason | We the People of the United States

I do not expect hangings are carried out like that in Gaza.

Imagine being at the public execution of a hanging like those carried out in the US and watching all of that.

And those executions were family affairs, think of the festivities celebrating a public hanging.

The US hung and beheaded and cut the fellow into pieces and burned him and took his entrails out.

What Barbarism!

I think a story about these American hangings would make a nice movie.

Last edited:
And Israel and the US also have laws imposing the death penalty for treason!

Not uncommon at all!

When was the last time someone was executed in Israel for treason?!:doubt:

The only one ever executed by Israel was Adolf Eichman, we never execute anyone for treason!

How about not lying for once?

Learn English, there are laws that make treason punishable by death in Israel. That is not a claim that penalty has been carried out. I lied about nothing.

Many laws in Israel say many things, but they're not being practiced. So your point (if you have any in the first place) is meaningless.

The only one ever executed by Israel was Adolf Eichman, we never execute anyone for treason!

Learn English, there are laws that make treason punishable by death in Israel. That is not a claim that penalty has been carried out. I lied about nothing.

Many laws in Israel say many things, but they're not being practiced. So your point (if you have any in the first place) is meaningless.

The fact is there are laws on the books making treason punishable by death. It is what it is! At anytime, a Prosecutor could seek to ask that such a sentence be imposed, if he so chose.

The fact is there are laws on the books making treason punishable by death. It is what it is! At anytime, a Prosecutor could seek to ask that such a sentence be imposed, if he so chose.

You can ask for crocodiles to chew on the traitor's flash, but it still doesn't mean you'll get it. Such punishment should be decided upon at least 3 judges, and that never ever happened besides once. Cases it almost did, the president prevented it. Israel is in its method against death penalty.

Last one being found guilty of treason was the soldier Anat Kam. She got a rediculous punishment of 4 years.

"Death penalty":lol::lol:

So, why isnt the law changed, that Israeli law making treason punishable by death?

There are a lot of laws here in the U.S. that different states have passed years ago, and these laws have never actually punished anyone even when applicable. When was the last time you heard of anyone in Israel being sentenced to death for treason?

So, why isnt the law changed, that Israeli law making treason punishable by death?

There are a lot of laws here in the U.S. that different states have passed years ago, and these laws have never actually punished anyone even when applicable. When was the last time you heard of anyone in Israel being sentenced to death for treason?

That is not the point.

As long as the law says treason is an offense punishable by death in Israel, it remains as an offense punishable by death. Treason remains as an offense ppunishable by death in the US, as well.

That is not the point.

As long as the law says treason is an offense punishable by death in Israel, it remains as an offense punishable by death. Treason remains as an offense ppunishable by death in the US, as well.

You are making such a big fuss about this, and Israel has not sentenced anyone to death for committing treason regardless of what is on their books.. Tell us what happens in the other Middle East countries when someone commits treason since this is the Middle East forum and you are so concerned with the subject of treason. What laws do they have on their books and what sentences have those who have committed treason gotten. Were they given a slap on the wrist, a jail sentence, or sentenced to death by a method such as hanging, beheading, or a firing squad.

I have no interest in researching every country's laws on treason.

And it is not a very easy thing to do, either.

Wikipedia is not a credible source.

And when I tried to research the matter on the Encyclopedia Brittanica I found virtually nothing.

And when I tried to research the matter on the Encyclopedia Brittanica I found virtually nothing.

So, then, don't obsess what Israel has on their books as long as the Israelis are not killing anyone for treason. By the way, since Wikipedia is not a credible source, and I go along with you on that, when people who are of the same mind set as you use Wikipedia on a somewhat constant basis, I hope you tell them that it is not a credible source.

Capital Punishment is a problem in our world.

TOP 5 EXECUTIONERS IN 2011

"In 2011, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and the USA topped the list of states with the highest number of executions worldwide. In fact, China, Iran and the USA have consistently figured among the top 5 executioners over the past five years. China accounts for by far the most executions, with thousands of people believed to be executed each year– more than the rest of the world put together."

Top 5 executioners in 2011 | Amnesty International

That's what I was thinking, Sherri. So Israel opposes capital punishment? The last time I checked, there are two states in the US, where hanging is still legal, and at least one where firing squads are legal. So if opposed to the death penalty, what other American laws are you opposed to?

And Israel and the US also have laws imposing the death penalty for treason!

Not uncommon at all!

If your English were perfect, that admonition might have some meaning. However, your grammar is execrable. Yet, it's still good for a chuckle to see such bombastic pomposity in play : ))

Capital Punishment is a problem in our world.

TOP 5 EXECUTIONERS IN 2011

"In 2011, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and the USA topped the list of states with the highest number of executions worldwide. In fact, China, Iran and the USA have consistently figured among the top 5 executioners over the past five years. China accounts for by far the most executions, with thousands of people believed to be executed each year– more than the rest of the world put together."

Top 5 executioners in 2011 | Amnesty International

That's what I was thinking, Sherri. So Israel opposes capital punishment? The last time I checked, there are two states in the US, where hanging is still legal, and at least one where firing squads are legal. So if opposed to the death penalty, what other American laws are you opposed to?

I am opposed to the drone strikes the US is carrying out in Pakistan, which I understand are approved by executive orders of Obama, and those are a part of the US system.

US treaties are supposed to be the law of the land under The Supremacy Clause, but to a large extent we violate provisions of treaties. We start wars of aggression , like the war we started in Iraq. These wars violate The UN Charter, a treaty obligation. I oppose our violations of US treaties. I also believe aiding others to commit war crimes gives rise to our own culpability as war criminals. I realize on an international level, there is absence of mechanisms to adequately force nations to abide by intl law. But I do oppose our violations of international law.

I also believe aiding others to commit war crimes gives rise to our own culpability as war criminals.

Yes! I understand that, to a degree that many of the people on this forum will never reach. Americans delude themselves, if they believe that we are completely blameless. And those who finance/financed it, are equally guilty.

Israel does not have a death penalty, dipshit.

Meir Tobianski (Hebrew: מאיר טוביאנסקי*) also Tubianski (20 May 1904, Kovno – 30 June 1948) was an officer in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) who was executed as a traitor on circumstantial evidence on the orders of Isser Be'eri, the first director of the IDF's intelligence branch. A year after the execution, Tobianski was exonerated of all charges.
Meir Tobianski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meir Tobianski (Hebrew: מאיר טוביאנסקי*) also Tubianski (20 May 1904, Kovno – 30 June 1948) was an officer in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) who was executed as a traitor on circumstantial evidence on the orders of Isser Be'eri, the first director of the IDF's intelligence branch. A year after the execution, Tobianski was exonerated of all charges.
Meir Tobianski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for exposing the Zionists here all for the liars they are!

Forum List

Back