Gaza 'Collaborator' Sentenced to Death by Hanging

I have no interest in researching every country's laws on treason.

And it is not a very easy thing to do, either.

Wikipedia is not a credible source.

And when I tried to research the matter on the Encyclopedia Brittanica I found virtually nothing.
Israel does not have a death penalty, dipshit.

That is true.

No matter what the law allows, Israel does not use the death penalty.

I have always defined murder as an unlawful killing.

And what the human rights groups have argued for a long time is that capital punishment is an unlawful killing under international law.

Targeted killings are also unlawful killings under international law.

So, I really see little difference between capital punishment and targeted killings.

Is everyone aware that the EU will not even allow a nation to be a member nation if they have laws making capital punishment lawful?

Last edited:
Substantial numbers of innocent Palestinian civilians, to include children, are injured and killed in Israel's targeted killing operations, another name for which is terrorist attacks.

Btselem tracks who Israel kills in these Zionist terrorist strikes.

These terrorist attacks are 100% unlawful under international law.

Under the Fourth Geneva Convention, individuals are only proper military targets when they are participating in the hostilities

Thus, an attack on a Hamas leader and his wife and children as they sleep in bed at night that wipes him out and his entire family is unlawful under international law and a war crime.

Brother Andrew wrote the book Light Force about his experiences in Gaza, where he met with a Hamas leader who shared that his son had been killed in an attempted targeted killing of him and shared that suicide bombings were a response to Israels targeted killings of Palestinian civilians.

Israeli terrorism took the life of Mahmoud Zahar's son

But terrorism is in the blood of a Zionist in Palestine, it is the essence of all that they are.

They were created out of terrorism and ethnic cleansing and genocide and in Palestine they live, they exist, to terrorize!

Last edited:
Israeli terrorism took the life of Mahmoud Zahar's son

But terrorism is in the blood of a Zionist in Palestine, it is the essence of all that they are.

They were created out of terrorism and ethnic cleansing and genocide and in Palestine they live, they exist, to terrorize!

Actually, no dear. A heroic Israeli resistance operation ended the activities of an islamist terrorist kingpin. Actionable Intel and opportunity combined to make a smear on the pavement.

If you can cue-up Ted Nugent's Wango Tango, I'll dance on the grave of your islamist terrorist hero.

Mahmoud Zahar is the sole living founder of Hamas.

Hamas leader's son killed in Israeli attack

Hamas leader's son killed in Israeli attack | World news | theguardian.com

"Israeli warplanes today bombed the home of a senior Hamas leader, Mahmoud Zahar, wounding him and his wife and killing two others, including his son."
Hamas leaders son was attacked. Is that a good thing or a bad thing.

Considering...that's just like saying Osama Bin laden's son was attacked.

HAMAS has no interest in peace. If it did, their Charter wouldn't blame 'the Jews' for the French Revolution, and it wouldn't call for the destruction of the State of Israel.

What the individual Palestinians think is not so easily discerned, since they live under the thumb of corrupt kleptocracies like the PLO/PA and HAMAS.......

Ya gotta love euphemisms. What is "targeted killings" to one group, is "assassinations" to another. Terrorists to one country, are peacemakers to another.

But whatever you call them, targeted killings or assassinations, under the laws governing Occupation, they remain unlawful under international law unless the individual was participating in the hostilities when he was targeted and killed. A sleeping man is not participating in any hostilities.

Last edited:
The Hamas Charter is an obsolete outdated document with relevance to absolutely nothing in the conflict in Palestine.

Forum List

Back