Gaza under Sharia

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
So the "Palestinians"want their own state?

What is clear, though, is that horrific Islamic abuses are already occurring in Gaza. Last week the UK’s Telegraph told this harrowing tale:

It’s three weeks since his arrest but Ismail Halou still has streaks of purple bruising on the soles of his feet. The 22 year-old was filling cars at his family’s petrol station in Gaza City at 5 pm on April 4th when a black jeep pulled into the forecourt, plain-clothed police stepped out and ordered him into the car. He was blindfolded and driven to the nearest police station.

“I could hear the screams of people being beaten in the rooms next to me. Two men held my legs down and tied them together on a wooden board then they beat the soles of my feet with a plastic rod. They beat me for at least five minutes. I was crying and screaming with agony. It was the worst pain I’ve ever felt,” Mr Halou recalls.

It was only after the beating that police officers set to work trying to shave off the one-inch fin of gelled hair that was the cause of his arrest.

“At no point did they tell me why they had arrested me. I found out from neighbours when I got home that it was because of my hair,” Mr Halou explains, running a hand over the fuzzy regrowth on his head. He could not walk for three days after his release

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/davidhornik/the-talibanization-of-gaza/

Is anyone really surprised that nobody seems interested in discussing these abuses of power by the ruling Palestinian 'political party'?

Where is that good " Christiann" when you need her? She"s rescuing Christians from their Muslim abusers. Lol

So the "Palestinians"want their own state?

What is clear, though, is that horrific Islamic abuses are already occurring in Gaza. Last week the UK’s Telegraph told this harrowing tale:

It’s three weeks since his arrest but Ismail Halou still has streaks of purple bruising on the soles of his feet. The 22 year-old was filling cars at his family’s petrol station in Gaza City at 5 pm on April 4th when a black jeep pulled into the forecourt, plain-clothed police stepped out and ordered him into the car. He was blindfolded and driven to the nearest police station.

“I could hear the screams of people being beaten in the rooms next to me. Two men held my legs down and tied them together on a wooden board then they beat the soles of my feet with a plastic rod. They beat me for at least five minutes. I was crying and screaming with agony. It was the worst pain I’ve ever felt,” Mr Halou recalls.

It was only after the beating that police officers set to work trying to shave off the one-inch fin of gelled hair that was the cause of his arrest.

“At no point did they tell me why they had arrested me. I found out from neighbours when I got home that it was because of my hair,” Mr Halou explains, running a hand over the fuzzy regrowth on his head. He could not walk for three days after his release

The Talibanization of Gaza | FrontPage Magazine
They are staying true to their Charter. Establishing an Islamic Khalifate. We must take them for their word. Including where they call for the destruction of the "Zionist state".

Is anyone really surprised that nobody seems interested in discussing these abuses of power by the ruling Palestinian 'political party'?

No one is surprised Jcroc would use Islamophobic bigot David Horowitz to attack Palestinians.
So, are you saying that Hamas is not establishing strict Shariah Law in Gaza? Two weeks ago they canceled a marathon there because it does not conform to Islamic dress code. Keep up will ya?

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=0YVWk8qjsU8]Hamas Imposing Sharia Law In Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZHlpoR5FeA]Hamas bans mixed-sex schools in Gaza Strip based on Islamic Shariah Law - YouTube[/ame]

No one is surprised Jcroc would use Islamophobic bigot David Horowitz to attack Palestinians.

Umm...Maybe you missed this part

Last week the UK’s Telegraph told this harrowing tale But you're just another nutjob so who cares:cuckoo:

It's HAMAS who's attacking the Palestinians: why do you ignore the atrocities and attack the messenger? If the allegations are false, then explain how they are false.

It's HAMAS who's attacking the Palestinians: why do you ignore the atrocities and attack the messenger? If the allegations are false, then explain how they are false.
Because truth seeker seeks to Bullshit and lie.

Yes, what Hamas is doing to the Palestinians is tragic & unforgivable. But then, just how sorry can we feel for the Palestinian people who themselves elected Hamas to rule them?

"Is anyone really surprised that nobody seems interested in discussing these abuses of power by the ruling Palestinian 'political party'?"

"No one is surprised Jcroc would use Islamophobic bigot David Horowitz to attack Palestinians."

"So, are you saying that Hamas is not establishing strict Shariah Law in Gaza? Two weeks ago they canceled a marathon there because it does not conform to Islamic dress code. Keep up will ya?"

ask shrinkmore. he'll know.

heh heh.

"No one is surprised Jcroc would use Islamophobic bigot David Horowitz to attack Palestinians."

"So, are you saying that Hamas is not establishing strict Shariah Law in Gaza? Two weeks ago they canceled a marathon there because it does not conform to Islamic dress code. Keep up will ya?"

ask shrinkmore. he'll know.

heh heh.

Tinmore, the man who says Gaza is a modern day democracy ! :clap2:

Of course.

Since only the Israelis are the bad thugs, and the Palestinians are the tiny cute little care-bears.
care-bears-love-wallpapers.jpg

There is so much in that picture of the Muslim woman in a black burka looking at the manequin in the window with the summer dress on.

First of all, this woman is covered from head to toe in black as she looks at the dress. Does she dare to stop and admire that dress in the store window? Can she? No, and that is what grieves me to the core of my being.

Truthfully I feel very sorry for women who have no choice but to wear that Burka because it is imposed on them. I think she probably would love to have that dress and wear it outside! But she can't!

Not only that but while her husband is following same style of law - he isn't changing what appeals to his eye. He'll still be looking at women wearing dresses such as the one in the window while what his wife has on won't draw his attention in the least. That must be some kind of miserable life. I cannot imagine it. :(

- Jeri

Who care's what they want? The point is they have as much right to a state and self determination as Israel does. They have the right to choose what sort of society and government they wish tohave.

Once they have it, then you can hold their feet to the fire for human rights abuses, civil rights and freedoms. and security should those present themselves - they will have something to lose or gain. Right now they don't, and they have no rights under an Occupation.

Forum List

Back