Gaza War In Five Minutes: Col. Richard Kemp

You'd be surprised, Sunni. The Power belongs to Jesus Christ and He is definitely abiding in "the house"! I worship one Jew. Jesus Christ. The rest I stand up for just as the LORD stands up for them. You are not striving against the State of Israel. You are striving against the LORD.

I'm keeping you in my prayers because I have a thing about hopeless cases. I can't give up on them. The Love of God compels me. Just as the Love of God compels me to speak up for the truth. I hope that you will join me one day. I sincerely mean that.

John 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

Worship of the Jewish people and their evil secular state of Israel is both idolatry and blasphemy.

Jeremiah, you need to repent........ :cool:

You're right. I repent for telling you that you are a hopeless case. The Holy Spirit told me to come back here and tell you that you are not a hopeless case because He is still calling you to come to Jesus, Sunni Man. But here is what He told me to tell you. He told me you can be saved now by repenting and giving yourself to Jesus but you cannot wait until you are on your death bed to do it. He told me to let you know that you will not be able to do this on your death bed.

Sunni, there are things about you I sincerely like. I like your appreciation for older / dependable cars that do not cost people a fortune I found a cream puff 91' Mercedes ( I thought it was a 92! I payed under 5 K - true story ) I like your willingness to speak up about things I don't even see some Christians speak up about! You know? Those are commendable qualities I see in you but you and I both know what is required here and you cannot do it Cains way and expect not to get Cains reward.

You'll have to offer up what God has required even as Abel did and consider it an honor that the LORD has invited you, Sunni. Because it is a sign of His tremendous love for you. Alright? So there it is. If I can edit that other thing I will if not I will just leave it with this post as my correction of the former. - Jeremiah

Hmm, so now Team Palestine whining again, out in the open, let think together what possibly be the interest of Col. Kemp in the conflict, go ahead.

You'd be surprised, Sunni. The Power belongs to Jesus Christ and He is definitely abiding in "the house"! I worship one Jew. Jesus Christ. The rest I stand up for just as the LORD stands up for them. You are not striving against the State of Israel. You are striving against the LORD.

I'm keeping you in my prayers because I have a thing about hopeless cases. I can't give up on them. The Love of God compels me. Just as the Love of God compels me to speak up for the truth. I hope that you will join me one day. I sincerely mean that.

John 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

Excuse me, Montelatici, but the title of this thread is called Gaza war in five minutes. I realize you stated you were Muslim so most likely you do not read the New Testament as Islamists have claimed it was corrupted ( which is not true ) but if you will go to the religion thread I have the the first few Chapters of the Book of John posted. You can start reading there.

I have not yet reached John Chapter 7 and in order to understand the Book of John you will need to read the entire book. Not one portion of scripture. I am glad to see you reading the bible and hope you will continue. John is an excellent book.

Hmm, so now Team Palestine whining again, out in the open, let think together what possibly be the interest of Col. Kemp in the conflict, go ahead.

Col. Kemp is my hero. I believe more men need to speak up and explain this plainly as has been done in this interview via the maps - footage of HAMAS using private homes in Gaza to launch rockets into civilian population of Israel. I believe more military men specifically need to speak up and state this plainly because their testimonies cannot be challenged. These men know what they speak of, Daniyel. That is the importance of someone like Col. Richard Kemp speaking up. That is the importance of Col. Richard Kemp pointing out the absolute propaganda being fed to the American people via news media sources such as AP, CNN, TIME and others. It is downright despicable and high time someone spoke up. I'm very grateful for Col. Richard Kemp and can only pray that in the future others will do the right thing and speak up for the victims here - The Israelis - and that they will also condemn the bully! Which is Hamas and those who provide shelter, support, secrecy for Hamas whoever they may be.

Really? Did you take note of his title, Sunni Man? His name is Col. Richard Kemp and he is the commander for Britain's Armed Forces. What is your title and what qualifies you to disqualify the report of this British Colonel?

What is your military rank, Sunni Man?

Col. Richard Kemp WAS a commander in the Royal Anglian Regiment. He is not,as you suggest, "the commander for Britain's Armed Forces".

As an ex military personnel he can say what the hell he likes... For his own agenda... He would NOT be allowed to make this kind of comment were he still in active service.

You do not require a rank to disagree with what Col. Richard Kemp... Just a little bit of intelligence!

You are mistaken, he was inteviewed while in Afghanistan and he is titled Britain's armed forces commander, Col. Richard Kemp - according to the Jerusalem U - interview - now try addressing the actual message, Alang. I realize its a novel idea but you could use one of those. You've become all too predictable.

Which bit of the video did YOU watch?

Opening credit clearly states... "Retired British Forces Officer" and then, hmmm free advertising, goes on to mention his book!

Was the interview in Afghanistan? Does it really matter? Likely it wasn't seeing as he was RETIRED!

Mistaken??

l
Really? Did you take note of his title, Sunni Man? His name is Col. Richard Kemp and he is the commander for Britain's Armed Forces. What is your title and what qualifies you to disqualify the report of this British Colonel?

Col. Richard Kemp WAS a commander in the Royal Anglian Regiment. He is not,as you suggest, "the commander for Britain's Armed Forces".

As an ex military personnel he can say what the hell he likes... For his own agenda... He would NOT be allowed to make this kind of comment were he still in active service.

You do not require a rank to disagree with what Col. Richard Kemp... Just a little bit of intelligence!

You are mistaken. Col. Richard Kemp was indeed the commander for Britains armed forces. The Royal Anglian Regiment was his unit. You're grasping at straws here. He is addressed as Col. Richard Kemp and he has 30 years of experience which means he knows what he is talking about and is qualified to speak on this matter. Unlike you who just confused his unit for his title!

Richard Kemp - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Richard Kemp
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Richard Kemp

Richard Kemp
Birth nameRichard Justin Kemp
Born(1959-04-14) 14 April 1959 (age 55)
Allegiance
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
Service/branchBritish Army
Years of service1977–2006
RankColonel
UnitRoyal Anglian Regiment
Battles/warsOperation Banner
Gulf War
Bosnian War
War in Afghanistan
Iraq War
AwardsCommander of the Order of the British Empire
Queen's Commendation for Bravery
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Colonel Richard Justin Kemp CBE (born 14 April 1959) is a retired British Army officer who served from 1977 to 2006. He was Commander of British Forces in Afghanistan,[1] an infantry battalion Commanding Officer, worked for the Joint Intelligence Committee and COBR and completed 14 operational tours of duty around the globe.
After retiring from the army, Kemp turned to writing. His first book, Attack State Red is an account of the 2007 campaign undertaken by the Royal Anglian Regiment, documenting their initial deployment and trials in Afghanistan. Attack State Red was listed as a bestseller in The Sunday Times,[2] two weeks after initial publication.

You are mistaken, he was inteviewed while in Afghanistan and he is titled Britain's armed forces commander, Col. Richard Kemp - according to the Jerusalem U - interview - now try addressing the actual message, Alang. I realize its a novel idea but you could use one of those. You've become all too predictable.

Opening credit clearly states... "Retired British Forces Officer" and then, hmmm free advertising, goes on to mention his book!

Was the interview in Afghanistan? Does it really matter? Likely it wasn't seeing as he was RETIRED!

Mistaken??

Totally. See my reply with wikipedia facts on the Colonel and take the rest of the day off. You've been in the kitchen with Sunni for too long.

Mistaken??

Totally. See my reply with wikipedia facts on the Colonel and take the rest of the day off. You've been in the kitchen with Sunni for too long.

You numpty hahaha

You're supposed to put a clip with the link. I notice you didn't do that. So he is a Christian. That is your big secret? Too funny! To see you people get this desperate I know this video hit it out of the park! Thanks for the inspiration!

Christians Unite for Israel in Washington FrontPage Magazine

Cantor said that the designer of the Dome, distraught when a single rocket claimed the life of an Israeli, went “back to the lab” to perfect the defense shield. Cantor noted that this stood in stark contrast to a Palestinian woman from Gaza who was treated in an Israeli hospital, but upon returning for a follow-up visit, she was stopped at a checkpoint, where her bomb belt was discovered. The woman had planned to blow up the very doctors and nurses that had saved her life.

I assumed you'd be able to read the bit about Kemp on your own, my mistake. Allow me to spoon feed you, "Kemp began by revealing his own Christian faith, and invoked the name of another legend, whom he called “The greatest Christian Zionist in Britain.” He went on to say that he had, that morning, spoken to Orde Wingate. Many in the crowd smiled but were puzzled. “I spoke to him this morning at Arlington,” Kemp said." so yeah, Kemp has conversations with dead people and he's an admitted Christian Zionist who works in and for Israel. Kemp lost any objectivity, (if he ever had any) a long time ago.

Slander is the tool of the loser when the debate is lost. Socrates said that. Amazing how every a godless philospher can get it right once or twice. Then again even a broken clock can do that. Right?

This is Britain's armed forces commander, Col. Richard Kemp, in Afghanistan talking to Jerusalem U about the double standard in treatment of Israel during the recent Gaza Conflict.

Once again, Col. Richard Kemp, Britain's armed forces commander was right on the mark in the interview given in this video. If anyone here has not seen it make sure to view it today.

OK I took 5 minutes out of my life to view the video. Nice series of unrelated soundbites designed to manipulate the viewer into supporting an agenda. The video was made and scripted by Jerusalem U, whose stated goals are, amongst other things,"..forging new approaches to Jewish and Israel education through the creative use of film and technology all distributed via the Internet, social media, television, grassroots campaigns and partnerships with mainstream pro-Israel and Jewish organizations." says it all.

Slander is the tool of the loser when the debate is lost. Socrates said that. Amazing how every a godless philospher can get it right once or twice. Then again even a broken clock can do that. Right?
It's not slander when the man even admits it on his Twitter feed. Anyway as we're writing, the correct word should be "Libel" not "Slander":rolleyes:

I'm keeping you in my prayers. The Love of God compels me. Just as the Love of God compels me to speak up for the truth. I hope that you will join me one day. I sincerely mean that.

Freak.

I don't think Jesus would approve of the Zionists nor how they force their dream on Palestinians by raping their land daily.
Nor would he approve of you supporting them and in using his name to try to justify it.

This is Britain's armed forces commander, Col. Richard Kemp, in Afghanistan talking to Jerusalem U about the double standard in treatment of Israel during the recent Gaza Conflict.

Once again, Col. Richard Kemp, Britain's armed forces commander was right on the mark in the interview given in this video. If anyone here has not seen it make sure to view it today.

Just to clarify a point....

Col. Richard Kemp is the EX British armed forces commander in AFGHANISTAN...

Col. Richard Kemp is now retired and has been for a number of years.

He is now an author and gives talks to those who will pay him enough money.

Why is the AP, CNN and other mainstream media slanting the news against Israel? Why is the mainstream media hiding the truth of what is really happening to Israel? When is someone at the AP going to demand the truth be told and silence the propaganda stories being waged against Israel? Who is going to stand up for Israel and do the right thing?
Yeah, a conspiracy theory. Shocker.
The world knows what Israel did to those poor sitting (sleeping) ducks in Gaza. How are you going to scrub that from the minds of millions, many millions, of people?
BTW CNN employs a lot of Jewish people. I mean at least 10 on camera anchors/reporters (it could be 20). If anything I'd say they're slightly pro-Israel. Maybe more.
Next theory.

Forum List

Back