Gaza war resumes (livestream)

Will you condemn Israel for mass murdering innocent women and childrcocktail.

When they do it, absolutely. They haven't.

But look at you refusing to condemn the RAPE(a warcrime) and murder (another warcrime) of foreign nationals at a music festival.

You are lower than a fucking snake.

But look at you refusing to condemn the RAPE(a warcrime) and murder (another warcrime) of foreign nationals at a music festival.

The Israelis haven't been murdering children for two months in Gaza, i have been watching it for two months every nihht on my TV you arsehole, not to mention those killed on the West bank by the IDF thugs and those unhinged settlers.

Proving Fox News is duping you again. Shut off the TV old man. Go for walk.

Is it true you cried when the war criminal Kissinger died?

Is it true you cried when the war criminal Kissinger died?

And here you are still REFUSING to condemn them for the rape and murder of FOREIGNERS.

Not Israeli citizens, but FOREIGNERS you simpering fuck!

lol. What has Israel done since 10/7? In your demented mind you think mass murdering innocents is appropriate, just like your Lord and Savior Joe Biden.

YOUR RAPING HERO'S RAPED AND MURDERED INNOCENT CIVILIANS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.

And not a fucking peep from you.

You are just as evil as they are and I hope your end comes soon, and painfully.

YOUR RAPING HERO'S RAPED AND MURDERED INNOCENT CIVILIANS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.

And not a fucking peep from you.

You are just as evil as they are and I hope your end comes soon, and painfully.
You aren’t good at math. You think 1,400 dead Israelis is the same as 2 million dead Palestinians.

Dementia is an awful thing.

And here you are still REFUSING to condemn them for the rape and murder of FOREIGNERS.

Not Israeli citizens, but FOREIGNERS you simpering fuck!
Speaking of rape and murder, just look at these bastards grinning talking about the murder and rape they took part in with the 1948 Nakbar, real sick individuals, same thing happening today, god knows whats happening to Palestinian women and kids the Israelis have in jail.

Speaking of rape and murder, just look at these bastards grinning talking about the murder and rape they took part in with the 1948 Nakbar, real sick individuals, same thing happening today, god knows whats happening to Palestinian women and kids the Israelis have in jail.

So, instead of addressing the RAPE AND MURDER OF FOREIGN NATIONALS, by YOUR heroes, you desperately try and deflect away.

Piss off.

So, instead of addressing the RAPE AND MURDER OF FOREIGN NATIONALS, by YOUR heroes, you desperately try and deflect away.

Piss off.
I will address it when you show me it actually happened, foreign nationals were killed at the festival i have never denied that, as for the other nonsense about beheaded and baked babies and rapes, i call bullshit, and the Israelis were probably responsible for quite a few of those deaths according to witnesses.

Read this, deniers.

The Daily mail is a rightwing British paper with a reputation for going over the top, it's in the business of propaganda and that's what this is, i saw yesterday the UN have asked the Israelis for evidence of rapes, so far no reply, by the way the Mail supported Hitler before the war and they quite liked Mosley and the British Union of Fascists.

Forum List

Back