GE Takes Big Stand Against Gun Industry

Yup.

Expect that the war on gun ownership is going to a financial approach.

No loans for guns, insurance for guns, taxes on guns, expensive background checks (every year) all these will be used to limit people's 2nd amendment rights.

You'll still have the right, of course, you just won't be able to afford it.

Last edited:
Yup.

No loans for guns, insurance for guns, taxes on guns, expensive background checks (every year) all these will be used to limit people's 2nd amendment rights.

Yay for the free market

Yup.

Yay for the free market

Yes the entirely manipulated, so-called FREE MARKET is a bludgeon that the MASTERS use whenever they would rather not leave their fingerprints at the scene of the crime, I quite agree idb.

Yup.

by executive order i suppose

Yup.

No, if the GOP and DNC ever decide to end the gun debate?

They (via Congress) will probably do it by the means I proposed in previous posts.

Personally I doubt either party ever wants THIS GUN DEBATE to end.

Hence all the brouhaha about additional background checks which YOU and I probably both know won't do a god damned thing about SPREE KILLINGS.

Understand, neither party wants to WIN, they simply want the issue to live on to insure that the American people have still one more issue dividing them.

Yup.

No, if the GOP and DNC ever decide to end the gun debate?

They (via Congress) will probably do it by the means I proposed in previous posts.

Personally I doubt either party ever wants THIS GUN DEBATE to end.

Hence all the brouhaha about additional background checks which YOU and I probably both know won't do a god damned thing about SPREE KILLINGS.

Understand, neither party wants to WIN, they simply want the issue to live on to insure that the American people have still one more issue dividing them.

naw that is wishful thinking on your part

more states are adopting non federal interference laws

concerning the citizens right to have firearms

It's their decision. Just as it is the consumers decision whether or not to make any financial exchanges with them from their decision. On the other hand, if GE came out saying they would not help fund people's anti-depressants or other pharmies, the moon bats would be crying serious fucking foul here.

innnteresting :eusa_think:
Obama's good buddy, GE CEO Jeff Immelt has cut off lending to some gun shops.

I guess this is part of the executive branch gun control program.

General Electric Co. is quietly cutting off lending to gun shops, as the company rethinks its relationship to firearms amid the fallout from the school shooting in Newtown, Conn.

This month, Glenn Duncan, owner of Duncan’s Outdoor Store in Bay City, Mich., said he received a letter from GE Capital Retail Bank in which the lender said it had made “the difficult decision” to stop providing financing services to his store. Other gun dealers have received similar notices. ...

GE Capital cuts off lending to gun shops - MarketWatch

So, you no longer support capitalism and the free market?

And as far as your laughably moronic linking this to Obama...

Well click on this link and feel like a real asshole.

GE 2012 Contributions:

Mitt Romeny $332 Million

Barack Obama $139 Million

Democrats got $360 Million
Republicans got $545 Million

Dem PACS $662 Million
GOP PACS $1.04 Billion

what say you Oddball? :rofl: helps if you read the thread before commenting ESPECIALLY when its only 3 pages long.

Last edited:
innnteresting :eusa_think:
Obama's good buddy, GE CEO Jeff Immelt has cut off lending to some gun shops.

I guess this is part of the executive branch gun control program.

General Electric Co. is quietly cutting off lending to gun shops, as the company rethinks its relationship to firearms amid the fallout from the school shooting in Newtown, Conn.

This month, Glenn Duncan, owner of Duncan’s Outdoor Store in Bay City, Mich., said he received a letter from GE Capital Retail Bank in which the lender said it had made “the difficult decision” to stop providing financing services to his store. Other gun dealers have received similar notices. ...

GE Capital cuts off lending to gun shops - MarketWatch

So, you no longer support capitalism and the free market?

And as far as your laughably moronic linking this to Obama...

Well click on this link and feel like a real asshole.

GE 2012 Contributions:

Mitt Romeny $332 Million

Barack Obama $139 Million

Democrats got $360 Million
Republicans got $545 Million

Dem PACS $662 Million
GOP PACS $1.04 Billion

what say you Oddball? :rofl: helps if you read the thread before commenting ESPECIALLY when its only 3 pages long.

What a tool, wooohooooo, an I bet all those companies that donated to republicans, paid tax.......but liberals who loooooove taxes dont pay them....hmmmmmmmm.....just go ahead and say Dot Com is a hypocrit

At the rate the gun shops are raking in the dough thanks to obama and the democrats I'm surprised that they're not the ones doing the lending to GE.

Forum List

Back