Gee, That Was Quick! Schumer Bails On Immigration Talks

The old hook nosed Senator just can't out negotiate Trump who offered him a plan to accept.
Your white-hood-wearing ass is not fooling anyone. We know you are referring to Schumer's Jewish heritage.

Knock it off, Grand Dragon.

There are plenty of reasons to criticize Schumer without getting into that bullshit.

With that said...Schumer doesn't want to make a deal because he wants Mexicans to flood the U.S. and vote democrat.
:dunno:

Schumerstein has one constituency to protect. Non citizens. He isn’t really an American himself and so casts his lot against American citizens. That whole party is run by people like him.
So according to you only chalk people with hick accents are Americans?

Hmm. Seems a bit overly rehearsed, stereotypical and a little bit fishy to me. There's no *meat* to this argument, because there's really no debating your opinion.. I thank you for your explanation, however.

OK. Just for grins..His opinion seemed "fishy" but you dont find this suspect at all?

huge.jpg

I am not expressing a theory or opinion about this (and I am not shy about expressing my opinion). In this case I'm just curious. Maybe I am missing something. You find this situation "not fishy" at all... but someone who notices it you find "fishy"? How is that?

At the very least could we say CNN employs a startling lack of diversity?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I agree with that.

It's not the Jew in them that makes them America-hating communist. It's the communist in them that makes them Jews......or something like that.

Sometimes, the quest for symmetrical eloquence creates a pile of shit.
:lol:

Hmm. Seems a bit overly rehearsed, stereotypical and a little bit fishy to me. There's no *meat* to this argument, because there's really no debating your opinion.. I thank you for your explanation, however.

OK. Just for grins..His opinion seemed "fishy" but you dont find this suspect at all?

Dunno. Should I?

I am not expressing a theory or opinion about this (and I am not shy about expressing my opinion).

'kay, but it really seems like you're expressing a theory.

In this case I'm just curious. Maybe I am missing something. You find this situation "not fishy" at all...

NOPE! Reading comprehension. Catch it! Never did I say 'not fishy'. I said fishy. It's ^^^ in my past comments. You can read it. End.

but someone who notices it you find "fishy"? How is that?

Dunno. You tell me.

Why the fuck do you obsess about CNN so much?!? Go live your life!

Schumer doesn't want to make a deal because he wants Mexicans to flood the U.S. and vote democrat.
Only citizens can vote. But please continue with your ignorance.
O... & 'dead people'... I do remember voting on campus (1998-2004) at Obama & my alma mater in Eagle Rock CA... every time I was told to put away my ID so as not to discourage others w/o from voting... don't know what that was about... (of course I made a show of it any way)

Last edited:

Dunno. Should I?

I am not expressing a theory or opinion about this (and I am not shy about expressing my opinion).

'kay, but it really seems like you're expressing a theory.

In this case I'm just curious. Maybe I am missing something. You find this situation "not fishy" at all...

NOPE! Reading comprehension. Catch it! Never did I say 'not fishy'. I said fishy. It's ^^^ in my past comments. You can read it. End.

but someone who notices it you find "fishy"? How is that?

Dunno. You tell me.

Why the fuck do you obsess about CNN so much?!? Go live your life!

Case closed my friends :) I just make it look it easy.

Schumer is just trying to play this out a bit and hope
for some GOP compromise.

The Dems will have to cave in the Senate or there will be 60
GOP senators next November.

What the dems are hoping for is the GOP not support the deal
in the House. But it will be tricky in the House, because some
dems will have to support the deal.

The Dems don't want to give up the annual immigration issue, but
they cannot lose DACA. That will hurt them big-time with the Hispanic
vote.

The Hispanics that are here don't care about the wall. They're already
on the side of the border that they want to be on.

Like several other hooked nose senators over the years, Schumer has those fake-ass glasses half down his giant schnoz to hide it. He should have just got a rhinoplasty where he got those hair plugs.

They are hoping for those votes for the mid terms and nothing else will satisfy them.
I would say the mid terms and beyond.

Yup and one would think Schumer and his posse would be more concerned with those mid terms.

Most folks want all illegals out of the country and the DACA is just that. Illegals.

Guess Schumer and his band of illegal loving idiots don't care about 2018. LOL

Like several other hooked nose senators over the years, Schumer has those fake-ass glasses half down his giant schnoz to hide it. He should have just got a rhinoplasty where he got those hair plugs.
Wow, so many bitter and angry chalk people , what drives that?

Schumer doesn't want to make a deal because he wants Mexicans to flood the U.S. and vote democrat.
Only citizens can vote. But please continue with your ignorance.
Yes, well, only citizens are supposed to be here but you see how that worked out so there is no doubt illegals are voting in the big sanctuary states. Why do you think democrat assholes fight voter ID?

They are hoping for those votes for the mid terms and nothing else will satisfy them.
I would say the mid terms and beyond.

Yup and one would think Schumer and his posse would be more concerned with those mid terms.

Most folks want all illegals out of the country and the DACA is just that. Illegals.

Guess Schumer and his band of illegal loving idiots don't care about 2018. LOL

Yes, that is true!

What is also true is------->that Trumps stance on immigration is what won him the Primary, thus nomination, leading to the Presidency. That is exactly how he cracked the vaunted blue wall.

I am here to tell you--------->while NOT the biggest voting issue in the Presidential race; without that issue, those blue states probably would have stayed blue, and we would have had Hillary as President. In essence, 300,000 Democrats switched sides because of that issue in 3 states, and that gave us President Trump!

President Trump should remember that, along with all of the Republicans up for re-election in November in purple states! People will accept the DACA people, but chain migration, the visa lottery, and no securing of the border? Ummmmmm, no! He and those demanding those 3 things have massive public opinion on their side. Don't squander it. Hell, even the DACA people will accept that, so the Republicans have a royal flush in their hands, and the Democrats have a pair of deuces.

DON'T GIVE IN!

Forum List

Back