Gee, what a bunch of whiny snowflakes.

Nurses blast government and hospital responses to coronavirus

Nurses fighting the spread of coronavirus unleashed a flood of criticism on the federal government and their employers Thursday, saying they have been left poorly equipped to care for their patients and protect themselves amid the outbreak.

Members of the union National Nurses United said they have faced shifting guidelines and a shortage of supplies as the tally of known infections has increased. They called on the Centers for Disease Control to quickly increase testing for COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, and demanded that federal officials implement emergency standards for hospitals and clinics around the country.

“The CDC has been behind the ball at almost every step of the way,” said Jane Thomason, an industrial hygienist for the union.

Bonnie Castillo, a registered nurse and the union’s executive director, said nurses were confident they could help contain the spread of the virus, but only if “we are given the protections and resources we need to do our jobs.”
..................................................................................................................
Those nurses must all be liberals with TDS, right Trumpleton's? It's obvious they have a hidden, deep state-like agenda, right Trumpleton's? Wow, talk about fake news, right Trumpleton's?

It just isn't possible that any government agency under the leader of his most excellent and infallible Dear Leader could possibly be unprepared to deal with the outbreak of the c-virus, right Trumpleton's? Those nurses should just shut up and do their jobs, right Trumpleton's?

You may begin making excuses for Donzo the Orange Clown now.

Trump set the US up the best of all world leaders to deal with the Coronavirus by closing down Chinese air travel. All you assholes did was call him a racist for doing it, but he allowed us to get things set up better than anyone else you moron.

Congress just authorized about 500 billion and yet the nurses union whines that they need "protectors and resources"? What the hell does that mean?

What good does that 500 billion do when it is not getting to the individual hospitals trying to contain this.

The floor nurses out there are the front line of defense and you people are attacking them because you think they insulted your god in the White House.
The "floor nurses" aren't the front line of defense. With all due respect the doctors are the front line of defense and the nurses usually clean up for the mess that the doctors make. The nurses union has no business getting involved in what looks like a political issue and shame on them for this.

Nurses fighting the spread of coronavirus unleashed a flood of criticism on the federal government and their employers Thursday, saying they have been left poorly equipped to care for their patients and protect themselves amid the outbreak.

Members of the union National Nurses United said they have faced shifting guidelines and a shortage of supplies as the tally of known infections has increased. They called on the Centers for Disease Control to quickly increase testing for COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, and demanded that federal officials implement emergency standards for hospitals and clinics around the country.

“The CDC has been behind the ball at almost every step of the way,” said Jane Thomason, an industrial hygienist for the union.

Bonnie Castillo, a registered nurse and the union’s executive director, said nurses were confident they could help contain the spread of the virus, but only if “we are given the protections and resources we need to do our jobs.”
..................................................................................................................
Those nurses must all be liberals with TDS, right Trumpleton's? It's obvious they have a hidden, deep state-like agenda, right Trumpleton's? Wow, talk about fake news, right Trumpleton's?

It just isn't possible that any government agency under the leader of his most excellent and infallible Dear Leader could possibly be unprepared to deal with the outbreak of the c-virus, right Trumpleton's? Those nurses should just shut up and do their jobs, right Trumpleton's?

Union nurses? Fuck 'em and fire every damned one of them.
Now would be a good time to do that, eh?

Congress just authorized about 500 billion and yet the nurses union whines that they need "protectors and resources"? What the hell does that mean?

What good does that 500 billion do when it is not getting to the individual hospitals trying to contain this.

The floor nurses out there are the front line of defense and you people are attacking them because you think they insulted your god in the White House.
The "floor nurses" aren't the front line of defense. With all due respect the doctors are the front line of defense and the nurses usually clean up for the mess that the doctors make. The nurses union has no business getting involved in what looks like a political issue and shame on them for this.

you clearly have not spent much time in a hospital lately. If you see the doctor for more than 20 minutes in a 24 hour period you are lucky, the rest falls on the nurses. When the doctor makes the rounds, the nurse is who they ask first about the patients.

The liberal media stokes a panic, the masses buy up all the face masks, and the left blames Trump classic. :icon_rolleyes:

Most all of those masks and a huge part of other medical supplies are manufactured in China, and they're using them up like crazy. You can thank the Democrats for that shit, especially Bill Clinton.

Trump got alot of shit for his "America first" platform and trying to reduce our dependency on countries like China.

Perhaps it'll take a couple thousand deaths from COVID-19, before people start getting a clue.

you really took the title of the thread as a challenge and choose to one up it by being the biggest whiny snowflake of the bunch.

I have no idea what your definition of "snowflake" is, but I"m not about to melt while people are dropping like flies around me.

We're hunkered down for whatever happens: Food, water, medical supplies and PPE, communications gear, enough guns and ammo for a small army...

Bring on the apocalypse, we're ready for it.
"people are dropping like flies around us" Looks like you are panicking, boy.

The liberal media stokes a panic, the masses buy up all the face masks, and the left blames Trump classic. :icon_rolleyes:

Most all of those masks and a huge part of other medical supplies are manufactured in China, and they're using them up like crazy. You can thank the Democrats for that shit, especially Bill Clinton.

Trump got alot of shit for his "America first" platform and trying to reduce our dependency on countries like China.

Perhaps it'll take a couple thousand deaths from COVID-19, before people start getting a clue.

you really took the title of the thread as a challenge and choose to one up it by being the biggest whiny snowflake of the bunch.

I have no idea what your definition of "snowflake" is, but I"m not about to melt while people are dropping like flies around me.

We're hunkered down for whatever happens: Food, water, medical supplies and PPE, communications gear, enough guns and ammo for a small army...

Watch out for those black helicopters flying overhead, they are not your friend
And those chemtrails....

Well................all I can say about that is I wish the government was as prepared as you are.

OTOH, your attitude of "I've got mine let the rest suffer" is not exactly exemplary.
But it's indicative of trumpanzees.

"people are dropping like flies around us" Looks like you are panicking, boy.

Nope and nope. I live in flyover county. MAGA Land, USA. 65 miles either way to anything that resembles a city. Nothing but 100 acres of woods around me, and a cold, clear, spring-fed creek running through my property. Deer everywhere, as well as turkeys, rabbits, squirrels, and trout.

That virus will work its way across the country but will have petered out long before it gets anywhere near me. You guys and girls have a long history of showing nothing but hate and disdain for we folks living in the heartland, so suffer. C ya, wouldn't want to B ya.

Well................all I can say about that is too bad you're so dependent on your precious government to save you.
You do understand the government is the only entity with the resources to inform the public on a mass scale and to be proactive in making sure enough supplies, like masks and test kits, are available before the virus starts to spread, right?

You do understand it's an election year and the media will do and say anything to make Trump, or any Republican., look bad right?
How dare those people get sick and die....it makes trump look bad!!!! #Becauseitsacult

Trump set the US up the best of all world leaders to deal with the Coronavirus by closing down Chinese air travel. All you assholes did was call him a racist for doing it, but he allowed us to get things set up better than anyone else you moron.
#Becauseitsacult

Wow! Even for a trumpanzee that's an incredibly ignorant statement.

you clearly have not spent much time in a hospital lately. If you see the doctor for more than 20 minutes in a 24 hour period you are lucky, the rest falls on the nurses. When the doctor makes the rounds, the nurse is who they ask first about the patients.

Maybe you didn't understand the system when you were a patient. Doctors preform the surgery and take the risks from malpractice suits. Nurses follow the doctors orders and usually administer the medications. What the hell does the nurses union need that they don't already have? The nurses union is clearly acting as a political entity and they should admit it.

Maybe you didn't understand the system when you were a patient. Doctors preform the surgery and take the risks from malpractice suits. Nurses follow the doctors orders and usually administer the medications. What the hell does the nurses union need that they don't already have? The nurses union is clearly acting as a political entity and they should admit it.

being married to a nurse and having a daughter that is a nurse, I understand the system far better than you do.

not a lot of surgery being done on the COVID patients, maybe you have not noticed that. But the people that are treating them 24/7 are the nurses.

What the nurses need (not the union, the nurses) are things proper protective gear, a safe patient to nurse ratio, isolation areas...just to name a few.

#Becauseitsacult

:itsok:

Watch out for those black helicopters flying overhead, they are not your friend

I don't live anywhere near an airport, dumbass. :21:

Over your head and through the woods to grandmother's house we go.

White House sidelines Azar from coronavirus response
Four of Azar’s deputies — including Medicare chief Seema Verma and Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Steve Hahn, who were both added to the task force after Pence took over the federal response — joined the vice president and other officials at the White House on Wednesday.

Azar's absence didn't go unnoticed by allies worried about his standing in the administration and the way he's catching more flak for missteps. Azar was front and center Thursday at a Capitol Hill briefing with House members, during which he took heat from some lawmakers over transparency and whether his department is adequately prepared for the stealthy disease.
White House sidelines Azar from coronavirus response
..............................................................................................................................
Ordinarily, it would be unthinkable to silence the head of HHS because he would be one of the principle health experts in the admin. But Azar, he's a drug lobbyist, appointed for his loyalty, not his expertise.

Forum List

Back