Gee, what a bunch of whiny snowflakes.

Let the virus run wild.

It will hit big cities the hardest.

I am all to happy to watch that happen.

What a worthless piece of shit excuse of an American you are, let alone human.

Sitting in judgement are we ?

Fuck you very much.

Yep, when you wish disease, illness and death for men, women and children, it's kind of like you're judging them. So. let's throw hypocrite on top of the the other things that make you a disgusting person.

Let the virus run wild.

Fuck you very much.

Yep, when you wish disease, illness and death for men, women and children, it's kind of like you're judging them. So. let's throw hypocrite on top of the the other things that make you a disgusting person.

Aw.....you need a tissue ?

You are allowed to offer your opinions.

And I can still say fuck you all day long.

So, fuck you.

Let the virus run wild.

Fuck you very much.

So, fuck you.

I need a tissue because you're having a tizzy and wishing death upon Americans because they don't fall lock step into your demented point of view? Sure, moron, whatever.

Let the virus run wild.

Fuck you very much.

So, fuck you.

I need a tissue because you're having a tizzy and wishing death upon Americans because they don't fall lock step into your demented point of view? Sure, moron, whatever.

Fuck you.

Fuck you very much.

So, fuck you.

Fuck you.

Pathetic, twerp. Don't you have hamsters to torture?

Fuck you very much.

So, fuck you.

Fuck you.

Fuck you and anyone who looks like you.

Let the virus run wild.

Fuck you very much.

The only people that seem to be at serious risk of death appear to be the elderly and people with serious chronic illness. The single young person confirmed infected, is in HS and had no serious symptoms.

If the virus hits the east coast.....it will spread throughout the big cities there like wildfire.

Showing people how mother nature can fuck over humans and make them pay for nothing thinking through the consequences of living in such tight quarters. The slums of each of these cities will really take a beating.

If a few million people died, do you think people might rethink this idea of living on top of each other ?

Let the virus run wild.

Fuck you very much.

The only people that seem to be at serious risk of death appear to be the elderly and people with serious chronic illness. The single young person confirmed infected, is in HS and had no serious symptoms.

Oh, come on.....

You need to support the hysteria.......

Let the virus run wild.

Fuck you very much.

Oh, come on.....

You need to support the hysteria.......

I support genuine concerns, not commie propaganda. That's all the OP seems to have.

88240673_2787231991312280_4297414564070293504_n-1-jpg.310435

So, fuck you.

Fuck you.

Still pouting and wishing fellow Americans die? What a nice representation to Trumpism you are. :21:

And you don't even know what a fact is.

So, fuck you.

Fuck you.

Still pouting and wishing fellow Americans die? What a nice representation to Trumpism you are. :21:

And you don't even know what a fact is.

Your words are very much words.

Fuck you very much.

Not really. The reference was about "black helicopters", which is bunk. Nor was there more than one shooter at the Kennedy assassination, nor did GW plant the explosives in the World Trade Towers, nor did Dick Cheney cause Hurricane Katrina with a Halliburton "weather machine", nor are the Jews a part of a "worldwide conspiracy, nor did the Russians cause Hillary to lose the election.

And yes, we did land on the moon. That was real.

And, in responding to a post about black helicopters you called the person a dumbass because you don't live near an airport. Funny shit, man.

How do you want me to respond? GG's reference was so stupid that I really didn't need to waste much effort replying to it.

When someone references black helicopters to respond to another posters paranoia, don't reply back as if the helicopters are real. It's just that simple.

What am I "paranoid" about? I've already stated that if there's gonna be a "pandemic", bring it on. This country needs a good cleansing of the gene pool.

Gee, hillbilly. You're not very good at reading intentions, are ya?
So you encourage this to become a deadly pandemic. What if the good cleansing is you and yours?

Not really. The reference was about "black helicopters", which is bunk. Nor was there more than one shooter at the Kennedy assassination, nor did GW plant the explosives in the World Trade Towers, nor did Dick Cheney cause Hurricane Katrina with a Halliburton "weather machine", nor are the Jews a part of a "worldwide conspiracy, nor did the Russians cause Hillary to lose the election.

And yes, we did land on the moon. That was real.

And, in responding to a post about black helicopters you called the person a dumbass because you don't live near an airport. Funny shit, man.

How do you want me to respond? GG's reference was so stupid that I really didn't need to waste much effort replying to it.

When someone references black helicopters to respond to another posters paranoia, don't reply back as if the helicopters are real. It's just that simple.

What am I "paranoid" about? I've already stated that if there's gonna be a "pandemic", bring it on. This country needs a good cleansing of the gene pool.

Gee, hillbilly. You're not very good at reading intentions, are ya?
So you encourage this to become a deadly pandemic. What if the good cleansing is you and yours?

So you encourage abortion? What if the abortion was you?

If the virus hits the east coast.....it will spread throughout the big cities there like wildfire.

Showing people how mother nature can fuck over humans and make them pay for nothing thinking through the consequences of living in such tight quarters. The slums of each of these cities will really take a beating.

If a few million people died, do you think people might rethink this idea of living on top of each other ?

Considering we have had such events in the past yet we still have huge cities I would say that no, it will not make anyone rethink that. But then again most people do not base their lives on events that happen less than once a century.

Nurses blast government and hospital responses to coronavirus
Nurses blast government and hospital responses to coronavirus

Nurses fighting the spread of coronavirus unleashed a flood of criticism on the federal government and their employers Thursday, saying they have been left poorly equipped to care for their patients and protect themselves amid the outbreak.

Members of the union National Nurses United said they have faced shifting guidelines and a shortage of supplies as the tally of known infections has increased. They called on the Centers for Disease Control to quickly increase testing for COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, and demanded that federal officials implement emergency standards for hospitals and clinics around the country.

“The CDC has been behind the ball at almost every step of the way,” said Jane Thomason, an industrial hygienist for the union.

Bonnie Castillo, a registered nurse and the union’s executive director, said nurses were confident they could help contain the spread of the virus, but only if “we are given the protections and resources we need to do our jobs.”
..................................................................................................................
Those nurses must all be liberals with TDS, right Trumpleton's? It's obvious they have a hidden, deep state-like agenda, right Trumpleton's? Wow, talk about fake news, right Trumpleton's?

It just isn't possible that any government agency under the leader of his most excellent and infallible Dear Leader could possibly be unprepared to deal with the outbreak of the c-virus, right Trumpleton's? Those nurses should just shut up and do their jobs, right Trumpleton's?

You may begin making excuses for Donzo the Orange Clown now.
You are one stupid sumbich...

Forum List

Back