🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gee, who knew ?

I hope he kidED the young punks ASS!

Just kidding. I hope he had a good time. Golf looks like a nice game. I've never had an interest, personally, but people should have hobbies.

All work and no play, is no way to live.

Just kidding. I hope he had a good time. Golf looks like a nice game. I've never had an interest, personally, but people should have hobbies.

maybe Tiger can give Trump some lessons ... how to correct his back swing and pussy grabbin' !

Yep. Everything will change under Kim Jong Don's regime. His obedient fans will continue to make up excuses for every damn thing he does.

maybe Tiger can give Trump some lessons ... how to correct his back swing and pussy grabbin' !

Says the lefty pretending not to know what the word "let" means.

Yep. Everything will change under Kim Jong Don's regime. His obedient fans will continue to make up excuses for every damn thing he does.

Excuse? NO excuses here. I wished him a good time.

What are you talking about?

It's a bitch when you sluce instead of slice..

RW's gave Obama so much grief over the game, and now they get to swallow their own horseshit.. imagine that.

Over ONE GAME.

I hope the left never loses their sense of outrage. This is just too entertaining.

For breakfast, Trump had pancakes because he hates eggs and wants all hens to die!

BBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

let the hypocrisy BEGIN !!!!!!!

miserable fucking Trumpbots.

Hockkkkkkkkkkkkkk, SPIT !

Sorry to disappoint you, but I never complained about Obama playing golf.

RW's gave Obama so much grief over the game, and now they get to swallow their own horseshit.. imagine that.
No, they gave him grief for staying on the course when major events happened. And he is not hiring seasonal workers. And he has missed no more intel meetings than Obama did pre-inauguration.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I never complained about Obama playing golf.[/QUOTE

then not you C .. as for the other asshats, get out your knee pads and bibs !

Ummmm, I don't think Tiger would be very good at correcting the pussy grabbin', do you?

Forum List

Back