🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gee wonder why theres so many Good boys got dead

No I dont see a problem. What problem do you see?

A three year old has not had a lifetime of discrimination to feed her rage.

A 23 year old millionaire has not had a lifetime of discrimination to feed her rage.

She hates white people because she was taught to hate white people, not because of any imagined discrimination.
I disagree. All it takes is one instance of racism.

If she was taught to hate whites then whites were doing the teaching.

She said "lifetime". That's not one instance.

She has said little about the "white people" who you claim taught her to hate white people.

Whatever discrimination she was facing, it was not enough to prevent her from becoming a self made millionaire at 23.

And her rage was well developed AT 3.

That must have been a interesting story of ups and downs...

Or she is full of shit and was taught to hate white people by a racist family and/or community.
A lifetime to a 3 year old would be anything that happened during that 3 years.

She doesnt have to say a lot about white people to me. Benefits of being Black. I know exactly what she is talking about.

Discrimination cant stop you if you dont quit. You find a way. The resentment comes from people trying to stop you do to you being Black.

She didn't say "Lifetime" at three, she said it in this interview, at 23.

Oh, you "know" what she is talking about as a benefit of being black?

Well, I have the benefit of being white, the other side of this little drama you and her are perceiving and thus, I "know" what she is referring to also.

And it's B.S.

Discrimination can totally stop you. That you think it can't shows that you have not faced it.

And a self made millionaire at 23? That's a meteoric rise. NO time for setbacks or road blocks there.
Why did you bring up 3 then?

Yes I know whats she is talking about being Black myself.

There is no benefit being white when a Black person is talking about things you dont get. Its a distinct disadvantage being white in that scenario.

Discrimination only stops those that quit. Yes I have faced it but its really not important to me that you believe that.

What can I say? Once the shackles of the mind are off, Black people tend to hit it out of the ball park. Of course there are roadblocks in this racist society but they dont really matter once you have the gameplan.

This morning CNN was busy talking about another fraternity behaving badly, but no mention of this racist bitch even though she has thousands of fans and has a stage and microphone.

A three year old has not had a lifetime of discrimination to feed her rage.

A 23 year old millionaire has not had a lifetime of discrimination to feed her rage.

She hates white people because she was taught to hate white people, not because of any imagined discrimination.

She has said little about the "white people" who you claim taught her to hate white people.

Whatever discrimination she was facing, it was not enough to prevent her from becoming a self made millionaire at 23.

Or she is full of shit and was taught to hate white people by a racist family and/or community.

She doesnt have to say a lot about white people to me. Benefits of being Black. I know exactly what she is talking about.

Discrimination cant stop you if you dont quit. You find a way. The resentment comes from people trying to stop you do to you being Black.

Well, I have the benefit of being white, the other side of this little drama you and her are perceiving and thus, I "know" what she is referring to also.

And it's B.S.

Discrimination can totally stop you. That you think it can't shows that you have not faced it.

And a self made millionaire at 23? That's a meteoric rise. NO time for setbacks or road blocks there.

There is no benefit being white when a Black person is talking about things you dont get. Its a distinct disadvantage being white in that scenario.

Discrimination only stops those that quit. Yes I have faced it but its really not important to me that you believe that.

What can I say? Once the shackles of the mind are off, Black people tend to hit it out of the ball park. Of course there are roadblocks in this racist society but they dont really matter once you have the gameplan.

I mentioned 3 because her rage was already well developed by then. So a lifetime of discrimination is NOT the cause.

The scenario has two sides. YOu only see one side. YOu make assumptions about white people, you have a disadvantage in understanding what is going on on the other side.

Nope. The you can say "discrimination only stops those that quit" shows that you have grow up and lived in a society without much discrimination.

This girl could have been denied any recording contracts because she was black. Didn't happen.

She could have been arrested on trumped up charges, or laws could be passed about obscene lyrics or hateful lyrics and she could have been arrested.

She wouldn't have become a self made millionaire at 23 if she was throw in jail at 20 and physically prevented from singing.

Gameplans are great. They work best when society is NOT out to get you.

Which is the case for this angry hate filled girl. Despite her delusions.

And it's B.S.

I mentioned 3 because her rage was already well developed by then. So a lifetime of discrimination is NOT the cause.

The scenario has two sides. YOu only see one side. YOu make assumptions about white people, you have a disadvantage in understanding what is going on on the other side.

Nope. The you can say "discrimination only stops those that quit" shows that you have grow up and lived in a society without much discrimination.

This girl could have been denied any recording contracts because she was black. Didn't happen.

She could have been arrested on trumped up charges, or laws could be passed about obscene lyrics or hateful lyrics and she could have been arrested.

She wouldn't have become a self made millionaire at 23 if she was throw in jail at 20 and physically prevented from singing.

I already told you 3 years is enough to develop a rage depending on what happens to you. If you experience racism it effects you even at 3. You should take a psychology class so you can understand these things. I wont be discussing this particular issue until you bone up.

The scenario doesnt have 2 sides. It only has one. That is her perspective. No one cares what the other side is. She is explaining her reasons not the racists reasons.

Yep, but again its not important. You may be someone that quits due to hardships but lots of other people dont.

You dont need a recording contract to make music nowadays. You only need connections and there are plenty of Black people that have helped her along the way.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. What are you talking about with all these ifs?

Gameplans work great no matter who is out to get you. It provides framework and a direction to keep moving towards.

Last edited:

And it's B.S.

Exactly, she is a nasty miserable person who should be ignored.

And it's B.S.

Exactly, she is a nasty miserable person who should be ignored.

I don't think she should be ignored, I think she deserves to now be harassed at every turn.
We need to send a message out, that we are sick and tired of this double-standard of how we treat racist comments depending on the race of the person making the comments.

We need to be telling advertisers, concert venues etc., we are aware of what this bitch said, and we expect them to challenger her beliefs.

Please be watching, I will be posting her upcoming concert schedule, and every venue can be contacted and informed about her racist opinions.

And it's B.S.

I already told you 3 years is enough to develop a rage depending on what happens to you. If you experience racism it effects you even at 3. You should take a psychology class so you can understand these things. I wont be discussing this particular issue until you bone up.

The scenario doesnt have 2 sides. It only has one. That is her perspective. No one cares what the other side is. She is explaining her reasons not the racists reasons.

Yep, but again its not important. You may be someone that quits due to hardships but lots of other people dont.

You dont need a recording contract to make music nowadays. You only need connections and there are plenty of Black people that have helped her along the way.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. What are you talking about with all these ifs?

Gameplans work great no matter who is out to get you. It provides framework and a direction to keep moving towards.

YOu really think that the 3 year old's issues were caused by white people? And you know it because you're black...

THe scenario has two sides. YOur attempt to dismiss the side of the whites in question just shows that you are afraid to discuss the issue truthfully.

I've got nothing but ifs because neither this idiot girl, nor you will provide ANYTHING to back up her/your claims of a lifetime of discrimination that resulted in her becoming a self made millionaire at 23.

Oh, that hardships she must have faced...

Poor little rich girl.:boohoo:

And it's B.S.

YOu really think that the 3 year old's issues were caused by white people? And you know it because you're black...

THe scenario has two sides. YOur attempt to dismiss the side of the whites in question just shows that you are afraid to discuss the issue truthfully.

I've got nothing but ifs because neither this idiot girl, nor you will provide ANYTHING to back up her/your claims of a lifetime of discrimination that resulted in her becoming a self made millionaire at 23.

Thats what she said. The question you should ask yourself is why on earth do you disbelieve her?

The scenario only has one side. They didnt interview the white people. If they did please point it out.

So you have ifs instead of facts? You must be severely deluded to think she was trying to back up her claims. She was giving an interview. She wasnt trying to get your approval. Its obvious what you think doesn't bother her in the slightest.

And it's B.S.

Thats what she said. The question you should ask yourself is why on earth do you disbelieve her?

The scenario only has one side. They didnt interview the white people. If they did please point it out.

So you have ifs instead of facts? You must be severely deluded to think she was trying to back up her claims. She was giving an interview. She wasnt trying to get your approval. Its obvious what you think doesn't bother her in the slightest.

I'v explained my doubts about racism being the cause of a 3 year old's anger.

I've explained my doubts about discrimination being a big problem for a 23 year old self made millionaire.

The scenario has two sides. The interview only gave one side. I agree she doesn't give any effort to support her claims.

She is indeed only interested in talking to people she expects will take her word for it.

So she bad mouths "fat white Americans" and doesn't expect to be called on it.

Makes one wonder about what type of environment she grew up in.

Never listened to her before but I like her way of thinking. She'll settled down as she gets older. Love them girls from the hood that know whats up.

Not surprising. You share her hatred of white people. Damn racists suck. You dont belong in this society with your racist tendencies.

I've explained my doubts about discrimination being a big problem for a 23 year old self made millionaire.

The scenario has two sides. The interview only gave one side. I agree she doesn't give any effort to support her claims.

She is indeed only interested in talking to people she expects will take her word for it.

I know you explained them. I can see you dont have the knowledge to make your opinion a viable fact.

Again what you think is not a fact. Its her experience not yours. As much as you want to make it a white experience its not. Its a Black one.

The scenario only has one side. She wasnt trying to support her claims. She didnt need to.

Bingo. She doesnt much care what white people think. I commend her for that.

You said "so" as if thats what she said. Thats usually the sign of a person that has weak debating tactics. Where did she say she doesnt expect to be called on it?

The environment she grew up in was one where she experienced racism. She explained that in the interview.

Never listened to her before but I like her way of thinking. She'll settled down as she gets older. Love them girls from the hood that know whats up.

Not surprising. You share her hatred of white people. Damn racists suck. You dont belong in this society with your racist tendencies.
I dont hate white people. I really like white women. They like me so they disagree with you that I dont belong in this society.

Shes also to stupid to realize that the kids of fat white Americans make up the majority of hip hop record sales. That bitch hates whites...but...shes enough of a sellout that she'll stay here and accept their money. Very classy lady. Having pure hatred for the people who buy your product. What a warped left wing way of thinking.

I dont hate white people. I really like white women. They like me so they disagree with you that I dont belong in this society.

Haha im sure you do. You're one of those guys dating the 300 pound white girls who dress like trash and smoke and...well...you just have fun with that!

Shes also to stupid to realize that the kids of fat white Americans make up the majority of hip hop record sales. That bitch hates whites...but...shes enough of a sellout that she'll stay here and accept their money. Very classy lady. Having pure hatred for the people who buy your product. What a warped left wing way of thinking.
I'm pretty sure some of my customers are racists. Youre an idiot if you would turn down a dollar because someone else is dumb enough to give it to you.

Haha im sure you do. You're one of those guys dating the 300 pound white girls who dress like trash and smoke and...well...you just have fun with that!
I dont like fat women no matter the color and definitely hate smoke. I like my women to be a lady in public and a freak in the bed. That pretty much rules out your hope for any white woman I would be with. Sounds more like the standard whiteboy butthurt defense when Black guys bang some of the best looking white girls.

Last edited:

I know you explained them. I can see you dont have the knowledge to make your opinion a viable fact.

Again what you think is not a fact. Its her experience not yours. As much as you want to make it a white experience its not. Its a Black one.

The scenario only has one side. She wasnt trying to support her claims. She didnt need to.

You said "so" as if thats what she said. Thats usually the sign of a person that has weak debating tactics. Where did she say she doesnt expect to be called on it?

The environment she grew up in was one where she experienced racism. She explained that in the interview.

If blacks are claiming to experience discrimination from whites, then the white experience is part of the scenario.

She should want to support her claims. Because otherwise she is nothing but a selfish hate filled bigot, badmouthing the nation and the people that enabled her to become a self made millionaire at a very young age.

She showed that she does not expect to be called on it, by not doing anything to support her hateful claims.

The environment she grew up in was one where she experienced racism? Why should I believe her?

Such heavy discrimination that she became a self made millionaire by 23.

If blacks are claiming to experience discrimination from whites, then the white experience is part of the scenario.

She should want to support her claims. Because otherwise she is nothing but a selfish hate filled bigot, badmouthing the nation and the people that enabled her to become a self made millionaire at a very young age.

She showed that she does not expect to be called on it, by not doing anything to support her hateful claims.

The environment she grew up in was one where she experienced racism? Why should I believe her?

Such heavy discrimination that she became a self made millionaire by 23.

Sorry but the white experience doesnt matter. Its Blacks describing the discrimination. If you want the white side of the story go ask the white person. No one else really cares.

Thats not a valid reason for her to support her claims.

You assumed she didnt expect to be called on. Thanks for admitting that.

You dont have to believe her. I doubt that she finds your opinion important. She was just answering a question from the interviewer.

Exactly. Despite that discrimination she still made it. Inspiring story when you think about it.

Forum List

Back