Gee wonder why theres so many Good boys got dead

"I hate fat white Americans," Banks continued. "All the people who are crunched into the middle of America are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that's really America." Azealia Banks hates everything about this country - NY Daily News and multiple female mob brawls weekly.......

Geez you think that people who experience racism would be more kind like...no other race on the planet. Thats the residue of racism and maybe, just maybe when you treat people unfairly they have a less than favorable reaction or outlook.

Or is that only for white people with Affirmative Action? I'm confused

You'll notice the skank doesn't actually describe any incidents of racism that she's suffered.

Just another bigoted, poorly educumated criminal like Schlep, who thinks whitey owes them a living, thanks to generations of being told they're too stupid and too pathetic to compete without artificial props or criminal acts.
You must be unable to read. Figures. You must be coming down off the crack high.

Oh maybe you're talking about this:

"Using scare tactics apparently worked for the "Ice Princess" rapper, who boasted about once punching a teacher in the face when she was 3-years-old and attending preschool."
"People have always been scared of me," she said before laughing off the incident with her teacher."

Obviously. Poor picked upon niglet. She's a criminal. I expect she'll end up in prison, or just dead.

Come on...you picked the most unbelievable part of the story to believe? LOL...Do you know what I did when I was three? Yeah, me neither lol

Shes a racist ..pure and simple...just like any whitey who would proclaim they hate all blacks would be labelled
Sounds more like to me she is fed up and has written most whites off. How much you want to bet she has some white friends?
The only problem with this argument is that she is doing exactly what she blames white people of doing. Imagine if she was white and said it about blacks.

It would serve her better to be a role model to her race instead if inflaming both sides. But I realize she is trying to be revalent and said something that would get her press, so she can sell more of whatever she does, thereby promoting the idea to get money you have to be inflammatory and divide people to maintain her power.

I see it as vain and sad

Shes a racist ..pure and simple...just like any whitey who would proclaim they hate all blacks would be labelled
Sounds more like to me she is fed up and has written most whites off. How much you want to bet she has some white friends?
The only problem with this argument is that she is doing exactly what she blames white people of doing. Imagine if she was white and said it about blacks.

It would serve her better to be a role model to her race instead if inflaming both sides. But I realize she is trying to be revalent and said something that would get her press, so she can sell more of whatever she does, thereby promoting the idea to get money you have to be inflammatory and divide people to maintain her power.

I see it as vain and sad
We dont have to imagine. We know for a fact whites do the exact same thing. If that dynamic did not exist she wouldnt be the way she is today. Racism warps people. I dont buy into the "role model" or "credit to your race" paradigm. Whites want peaceful, easygoing Black people? Then its incumbent on them to stop their racism. White racism is the cause of this. Not the other way around.

What you meant to say was "She is saying exactly what white people have done!" See? One is an actual action the other is just talk

It would serve her better to be a role model to her race instead if inflaming both sides.

Did you not notice like...the history of the US and blacks? Because one side has inflamed everything soley

But I realize she is trying to be revalent and said something that would get her press, so she can sell more of whatever she does, thereby promoting the idea to get money you have to be inflammatory and divide people to maintain her power.

I see it as vain and sad

Ding ding ding ding and guess what else...White people will buy her album in droves they are the number 1 consumer of rap music

I see it as vain and sad
We dont have to imagine. We know for a fact whites do the exact same thing. If that dynamic did not exist she wouldnt be the way she is today. Racism warps people. I dont buy into the "role model" or "credit to your race" paradigm. Whites want peaceful, easygoing Black people? Then its incumbent on them to stop their racism. White racism is the cause of this. Not the other way around.

Then it is never going to get better. Doing things poorly because you have been treated poorly never solved anything. Be the better man or woman. Take care of your neighborhoods help people better themselves. Don't sink to the level of hatred because you will not win. Nobody has ever won with that mentality.

All races have been slaves. Romans enslaved all of Europe. People got over it and bettered themselves. I mean I guess I could go to Italy and clame reparations for helping build the Roman Empire. But that would be silly.

"I hate fat white Americans," Banks continued. "All the people who are crunched into the middle of America are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that's really America." Azealia Banks hates everything about this country - NY Daily News and multiple female mob brawls weekly.......

Geez you think that people who experience racism would be more kind like...no other race on the planet. Thats the residue of racism and maybe, just maybe when you treat people unfairly they have a less than favorable reaction or outlook.

Or is that only for white people with Affirmative Action? I'm confused

You usually are.

I see it as vain and sad

Exactly, black people need to understand that it's not okay today to be a racist because of racism from yesterday.
Hate to be cliche, but the old term "two wrongs don't make a right" applies here.

If you want to know

I see it as vain and sad

Then it is never going to get better. Doing things poorly because you have been treated poorly never solved anything. Be the better man or woman. Take care of your neighborhoods help people better themselves. Don't sink to the level of hatred because you will not win. Nobody has ever won with that mentality.

All races have been slaves. Romans enslaved all of Europe. People got over it and bettered themselves. I mean I guess I could go to Italy and clame reparations for helping build the Roman Empire. But that would be silly.

Why is this type of stuff NEVER EVER EVER said to the MAJORITY? Be a better man...take care of your neighborhoods...help people.

And you know who won by death and destruction? Whites...and as soon as they won everything by brute force they pick up an olive branch and say "lets forget about all that yanno...murder, rape, arson, slavery, discrimination, Jim Crow and profiling...deal? It wouldnt be right to hold a grudge"

Come on bro...And that "everybody been slaves" line is played out. Go try and get reparations from Rome then...we're talking about America who is the world super power because of slave labor.

I see it as vain and sad

Thats why she is writing whites off. They are incapable of addressing and fixing their racism. You are the first to admit this to me. Whites should take the advise you just gave me but tailor it to say "doing things poorly for no reason never solved anything" See how that works?

I see it as vain and sad

Thats why she is writing whites off. They are incapable of addressing and fixing their racism. You are the first to admit this to me. Whites should take the advise you just gave me but tailor it to say "doing things poorly for no reason never solved anything" See how that works?

Try fixing your own racism.

If you want to know

I see it as vain and sad

Why is this type of stuff NEVER EVER EVER said to the MAJORITY? Be a better man...take care of your neighborhoods...help people.

And you know who won by death and destruction? Whites...and as soon as they won everything by brute force they pick up an olive branch and say "lets forget about all that yanno...murder, rape, arson, slavery, discrimination, Jim Crow and profiling...deal? It wouldnt be right to hold a grudge"

Come on bro...And that "everybody been slaves" line is played out. Go try and get reparations from Rome then...we're talking about America who is the world super power because of slave labor.

ok brah! Then why don't black people band together and do things for each other? I mean really your going to blame blame blame but yet you don't do anything to improve the situation! What do you want? Money? Free land? Free this free that? blacks were slaves guess what! it was the way of the world. How long are you going to bear said grudge against whites? And blacks had slaves to and were often very brutal. The world changed for the better. Every country won by brute force. Look at the history if blacks were given all that land and money, I think you would find that certain blacks get more and the rest would still be In poverty and how is that going to improve the situation? The only way to get better is learning and education. Not by given free things. Because once the money is gone what are you going to do? Africa learned that lesson and poverty is worse now there after they were given everything. Yes I know we're talking about America but if you can't use a historical context then you will never learn anything.

I mean a company could be created and all the profits from said company could go to all black people because they would be the share holders so you would get monthly checks. I mean I see other races do this, it would be easy to do, say construction for example and go global! But then would all black people get it it or only people who's ancestry could be traced to slavery? You would end up fighting each other over free stuff...no thanks I would rather earn my own keep. My ancestors were slaves as well in America they were prisoners and brought to America to work the plantations in North Carolina in prison colonies. So what! I don't really care. Lmfao

I see it as vain and sad

We did fix it!

That's why you do not see stuff like this . And if you do they are fired and jobless.

"I hate fat *******" Banks continued. "All the people who are crunched into the ghetto of America are these racist liberal ******* who live on their meth labs. Those little hoes who shoplift at Kmart and have a ****** grandma — that's really America." Azealia Banks hates everything about this country - NY Daily News and multiple female mob brawls weekly.....

If you want to know

I see it as vain and sad

ok brah! Then why don't black people band together and do things for each other?

They do all the time the biggest being the Million Man March. Why dont white people?

I mean really your going to blame blame blame but yet you don't do anything to improve the situation! What do you want? Money? Free land? Free this free that?

Money would be nice, land would be great but a program strickly for blacks would be cool too wihtout white women jumping all over it like Affirmative Action

blacks were slaves guess what! it was the way of the world. How long are you going to bear said grudge against whites?

Lets see, Whites enslaved and discriminated against blacks for 400 years. Hmmm, when would you let it go? Israel were slaves 4000 years ago and they still talk about it every Passover. So I KNOW talking about being slaves isnt what bothers you...its bothers you who the responsible party is and that changes your opinion

And blacks had slaves to and were often very brutal. The world changed for the better. Every country won by brute force. Look at the history if blacks were given all that land and money, I think you would find that certain blacks get more and the rest would still be In poverty and how is that going to improve the situation?

Thats a hypothetical, I dont know how to help a hypothetical because its not real

The only way to get better is learning and education. Not by given free things. Because once the money is gone what are you going to do? Africa learned that lesson and poverty is worse now there after they were given everything. Yes I know we're talking about America but if you can't use a historical context then you will never learn anything.

That would be true except we give Israel 3 billion every year and not one person accuses them of being lazy. Once again, your opinion changes based on WHO the recipient is...because you're fair

You would end up fighting each other over free stuff...no thanks I would rather earn my own keep. My ancestors were slaves as well in America they were prisoners and brought to America to work the plantations in North Carolina in prison colonies. So what! I don't really care. Lmfao

Well uh...Kudos to you

More proof Blacks dont want peace any more than the palestinians.........

These four guys or all blacks?
No idea who you are referring to, I am referring to blacks here and the woman in the op who spew hate and the hands up while we shoot you crowd

How can blacks make peace and get white people to stop being racist? Dress better?

Also, how can women get rapist to stop being rapey? be more frumpy?

Because its obvious that its the victims fault and not the racist or the rapists fault for being racist and or rapey

Not what I said....... same assumption,,,, all white people are racist therefore our hate is valid........ Clearly not the case......but carry on instilling hate in your kids,,,,, dont come crying when one dies because of it.

You'll notice the skank doesn't actually describe any incidents of racism that she's suffered.

Just another bigoted, poorly educumated criminal like Schlep, who thinks whitey owes them a living, thanks to generations of being told they're too stupid and too pathetic to compete without artificial props or criminal acts.
You must be unable to read. Figures. You must be coming down off the crack high.

Oh maybe you're talking about this:

"Using scare tactics apparently worked for the "Ice Princess" rapper, who boasted about once punching a teacher in the face when she was 3-years-old and attending preschool."
"People have always been scared of me," she said before laughing off the incident with her teacher."

Obviously. Poor picked upon niglet. She's a criminal. I expect she'll end up in prison, or just dead.

Come on...you picked the most unbelievable part of the story to believe? LOL...Do you know what I did when I was three? Yeah, me neither lol

Those are the only examples she provided. Like I said, she provided no examples of this horrific racism she was exposed to..other than admitting she learned from her mom at an early age to call her white teachers bitches and to hit white girls.

Forum List

Back