Gender identity

Just saw two yesterday. Two teeny bopper girls with butch hair cuts at Red Robbin hanging all over each other play acting like they were going to get it on in the restaurant.

This is what leftoids promote.
There are plenty of Republicans who are also Homosexuals. Stop being prejudiced and let people be.

The funny thing is -- none of these Sheeple believed all the shit they are now spouting 10 or 15 years ago.

They just do it because they are mindless conformists and have been conditioned to do it by all their little peeps who reward them if they are on board with the program and call them names if they aren't.

Woke is a joke

Just saw two yesterday. Two teeny bopper girls with butch hair cuts at Red Robbin hanging all over each other play acting like they were going to get it on in the restaurant.

This is what leftoids promote.
They had to behave inappropriately so you would pay lots of attention to them. If they can't get attention, there would be no point to doing it.

"About 2 years ago my co-worker (who is female) told me her spouse was now non-binary. She asked us to use "they or them" as pronouns." 🚩

"No different than when a co-workers spouse decided she wanted a new first name and choose one."🚩

"A couple months ago I found out the spouse of my co-worker is full transitioning to female" 🚩

What other "off" things have you noticed about your friends?

Be honest.

If you didn’t read, Gators buddy is a “swinger”.

So he’s a swinger who want to transition to a woman and who’s swinging wife is excited about it!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Perfectly normal folks.

If you didn’t read, Gators buddy is a “swinger”.

So he’s a swinger who want to transition to a woman and who’s swinging wife is excited about it!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Perfectly normal folks.
Yeahhhh --------- No doubt it's all perfectly true, too ------------------ :confused:

Forum List

Back